Ecumenism & Interreligious Dialogue:
Indifferentism and Syncretism Repackaged
At the heart of the Novus Ordo Church there is Ecumenism, a collection of heretical, erroneous, and impious beliefs and practices that — officially — aims to bring about “unity” among all those who claim the name of “Christian.” In similar fashion, the practice of Interreligious Dialogue aims to foster good relations with Jews, Mohammedans, and Pagans of every kind.
Lip service to the contrary notwithstanding, both ecumenism and interreligious dialogue deny the uniqueness of the Catholic Church as the only true Church established by God, the necessity of belonging to the Church for salvation, the dogma of the unity of the Church in faith and government, and many other Catholic doctrines, whether implicitly or explicitly. Ecumenical and interreligious dialogue always occurs at eye level with false religions, thus making it seem as though the Catholic Church were on the same level as heretical and diabolical sects, as though she were simply one among many religions that all have an equal right to exist.
In fact, in 2002 the preacher of the “papal” household, Fr. Raniero Cantalamessa, O.F.M. Cap., uttered the incredible blasphemy that God does not merely passively tolerate false religions but positively wills their existence! The Capuchin Cantalamessa said verbatim that such religions “are not merely tolerated by God … but positively willed by Him as an expression of the inexhaustible richness of His grace and His will for everyone to be saved” (Sermon of March 29, 2002; English taken from here). The fact that he was able to utter this without any consequences at the Vatican’s Good Friday liturgy says a lot about the damage done by Vatican II and the post-conciliar magisterium. This is nothing short of apostasy, which is a complete abandonment of the Catholic religion — and it was only made possible by that infernal council.
Ecumenism and interfaith dialogue always implies or at least encourages the heresy of Indifferentism (at least the Liberal or Latitudinarian kind), according to which it does not matter what religion one professes, as long as one has good will or shares certain beliefs or “values” in common. Until the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958, the Catholic Church always opposed the ecumenical movement and offered as her own alternative the conversion of all non-Catholics to the only true Church, which has been instituted by God as the sole means of salvation. The Great Commission given by our Blessed Lord demands nothing less: “Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you…” (Mt 28:19-20). St. John the Evangelist warned the early Christians sternly not to abandon the true doctrine: “Whosoever revolteth, and continueth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that continueth in the doctrine, the same hath both the Father and the Son. If any man come to you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into the house nor say to him, God speed you” (2 Jn 9-10).
In his landmark encyclical on true religious unity, Pope Pius XI exposed the heretical underpinnings of ecumenical and interreligious movements, assemblies, and conferences:
Certainly such attempts [at interreligious unity] can nowise be approved by Catholics, founded as they are on that false opinion which considers all religions to be more or less good and praiseworthy, since they all in different ways manifest and signify that sense which is inborn in us all, and by which we are led to God and to the obedient acknowledgment of His rule. Not only are those who hold this opinion in error and deceived, but also in distorting the idea of true religion they reject it, and little by little, turn aside to naturalism and atheism, as it is called; from which it clearly follows that one who supports those who hold these theories and attempt to realize them, is altogether abandoning the divinely revealed religion.
(Pope Pius XI, Encyclical Mortalium Animos, n. 2)
The first efforts at interreligious unity had been made by unbelievers in the 19th century. In 1893, the world’s first-ever interfaith gathering took place in Chicago, Illinois, from September 11-27. Known as the “World’s Parliament of Religions”, it included representatives from Protestantism, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Shintoism, Christian Science, Bahá’í, and others. Even Roman Catholic prelates participated in the interreligious event, most notably Archbishop James Cardinal Gibbons of Baltimore, Archbishop Patrick Feehan of Chicago, and Archbishop Patrick Ryan of Philadelphia.
Commenting on how it was conceivable for Catholics to even countenance participation in such an event, Fr. Francis Connell wrote in the American Ecclesiastical Review in 1943:
This gathering embraced representatives, not only of the Christian and the Jewish creeds, but also of the Mohammedan, Confucian, Buddhist, Shinto and Theosophist religions. The general sessions lasted from 11 September to 27 September. Besides these general meetings, there were 48 particular denominational congresses held in connexion with the Parliament. One of these was a Catholic congress, which lasted a week and was attended by thousands of Catholics, both clerical and lay.
…As was to be expected, latitudinarianism — the idea that all forms of religion are good — was expressed frequently in the course of the Parliament. One of the objectives of the gathering, according to the previous statement of the committee, was “to inquire what light each religion may afford to the others”.
…The papers read by Catholics at the general sessions were straightforward and simple expositions of the Church’s teachings. However, there was no pronounced attempt to give an explicit and emphatic refutation of the doctrine of latitudinarianism which non-Catholic representatives were so fond of expressing. It seems very probable that the Catholics who participated had not anticipated the extreme liberalism that pervaded the Parliament.
(Fr. Francis J. Connell, “Pope Leo XIII’s Message to America”, American Ecclesiastical Review, vol. 109 [October, 1943], pp. 244-256)
Pope Leo XIII intervened in 1895 and, in an Apostolic Letter to Archbishop Francis Satolli, forbade any future participation in interreligious congresses. Fr. Connell comments as follows:
With characteristic prudence and moderation the Holy See waited two years before passing judgment on the participation by Catholics in the Parliament of Religions. Then the decision came in the letter [mentioned]. Though couched in the form of a suggestion and pervaded with benignity and kindness, the message of Leo XIII unquestionably manifested disapproval of the part which Catholics had taken in the Chicago Parliament of Religions and forbade future activities of a similar nature.
Of course, the theme underlying this papal warning is the basic Catholic truth that Catholicism is the only true religion, intended by God for all mankind. Catholics may not regard the existence or the propagation of any non-Catholic religion as something, which in itself is good and praiseworthy; they may not directly encourage or promote the religious activities of any non-Catholic group. Discussions and conferences on religious topics with persons of other religious conviction are not in se wrong; nevertheless, they are frequently accompanied by the danger that Catholics will compromise the principle that their religion alone is true, or at least give the appearance of such compromise. They may also endanger the faith of those Catholic participants who are not sufficiently instructed in theological matters to answer objections that may be brought against the Church’s teachings. The ruling of Pope Leo XIII was substantially identical with the prescription of the  Code [of Canon Law]: “Let Catholics take care not to have debates or conferences, particularly of a public nature, with non-Catholics, without the permission of the Holy See or, if the case is urgent, of the local Ordinary” [Canon 1325, §3].
(Connell, “Pope Leo XIII’s Message to America”)
Instead of interreligious gathers, where the Catholic religion would simply be present as one among many and thus be put on an equal footing with heretical and even Pagan creeds, Pope Leo recommended that Catholics hold their own congresses, to which non-Catholics can be invited to hear the Church’s true teaching expounded and to have their objections answered.
Fr. Connell sums up the Catholic position as follows:
Personal tolerance and Christian charity should be extended by Catholics toward those of other religious beliefs. They are the sheep who are not of Christ’s fold, yet they are very dear to His Heart. But those fundamental Catholic principles — the exclusiveness of the Church’s claim to be the one true Church, the sinfulness of putting Catholicism on a parity with other religions, the solemn duty of Catholics to preserve their faith from harm — may never be compromised, however kindly we may feel toward those who are not of our faith.
(Connell, “Pope Leo XIII’s Message to America”)
This is the clear, consistent, unmistakable, traditional, and only truly Catholic position.
The following are some of the most important doctrinal documents issued by the Catholic Church on true religious unity and against ecumenism and interreligious dialogue (in chronological order):
- Pope Pius IX, Holy Office Letter to English Bishops on Christian Unity (1864)
- Pope Pius IX, Holy Office Instruction to Puseyite Anglicans on True Religious Unity (1865)
- Pope Pius IX, Apostolic Letter Iam Vos Omnes (1868)
- Pope Leo XIII, Encyclical Praeclara Gratulationis Publicae (1894)
- Pope Leo XIII, Apostolic Letter to Archbishop Francis Satolli (1895)
- Pope Leo XIII, Encyclical Satis Cognitum (1896)
- Pope St. Pius X, Apostolic Letter Our Apostolic Mandate (1910)
- Pope Pius XI, Encyclical Mortalium Animos (1928)
- Pope Pius XII, Canonical Warning Cum Compertum on Attending Ecumenical Gatherings (1948)
- Pope Pius XII, Instruction Ecclesia Catholica on the Ecumenical Movement (1949)
- Cardinal Stritch, Pastoral Letter on Religious Unity and Ecumenism (1954)
With the election of “Pope” John XXIII in 1958, however, things began to change. He established a “Secretariat for the Promotion of Christian Unity” in 1960, and his Second Vatican Council (1962-65) opened the floodgates to the ecumenism and interreligious dialogue we have seen in the decades since then. In the Novus Ordo Church, ecumenism and interreligious dialogue have virtually replaced any meaningful mission that seeks people’s conversion to the Roman Catholic Church as the only means of sanctification and salvation. Instead, there is lots of talk about “common witness”, “peace”, “human dignity”, and, at best, a vague reference to “leading people to God” — but never talk about there being only one true religion and all other religions being false, much less about the necessity of those in false religions to embrace the true religion, which alone possesses the truth revealed by God.
In fact, in 2009, “Pope” Benedict XVI said the following about ecumenism and interreligious dialogue:
Leading men and women to God, to the God who speaks in the Bible: this is the supreme and fundamental priority of the Church and of the Successor of Peter at the present time. A logical consequence of this is that we must have at heart the unity of all believers. Their disunity, their disagreement among themselves, calls into question the credibility of their talk of God. Hence the effort to promote a common witness by Christians to their faith – ecumenism – is part of the supreme priority. Added to this is the need for all those who believe in God to join in seeking peace, to attempt to draw closer to one another, and to journey together, even with their differing images of God, towards the source of Light – this is interreligious dialogue.
(Antipope Benedict XVI, “Letter to the Bishops of the Catholic Church concerning the Remission of the Excommunication of the Four Bishops consecrated by Archbishop Lefebvre”, March 10, 2009)
In his 2012 Christmas greetings to the Roman Curia, the same Benedict XVI frankly admitted that “dialogue does not aim at conversion, but at better mutual understanding” — before seeking refuge behind the ubiquitous Modernist “but” and then losing himself in gobbledygook about “drawing closer to the truth” while rushing to assure his audience that Catholics “do not possess the truth, the truth possesses us” — which can conveniently be interpreted in a hundred different ways, which is precisely what it is designed to do. This way, the listener takes heresy from what is said, while Benedict retains for himself plausible deniability in case anyone should want to accuse him of misleading his audience.
The true Novus Ordo meaning of ecumenism and interreligious dialogue is evident not only from the countless documents themselves that have been put out by the Vatican II Sect on this topic since John XXIII, but also especially in the practices the Novus Ordo authorities have engaged in, encouraged, permitted, and even imposed, which are an interpretation and application of the Vatican II and post-conciliar teaching on ecumenism and dialogue. Here are some examples of both:
Some Novus Ordo Documents on Ecumenism/Interreligious Dialogue
- Vatican II, Decree Unitatis Redintegratio on Ecumenism (1964)
- Vatican II, Declaration Nostra Aetate on the Relation of the Church to Non-Christian Religions (1965)
- John Paul II, Code of Canon Law (1983)
- John Paul II, Directory for the Application of Principles and Norms on Ecumenism (1993)
- John Paul II, Encyclical Ut Unum Sint on Ecumenism (1995)
- “Pontifical” Council for Christian Unity, Joint Declaration [with Lutherans] on the Doctrine of Justification (1999)
Examples of Novus Ordo Practice on Ecumenism/Interreligious Dialogue
- John Paul II’s Interreligious Prayer Meeting in Assisi (1986)
- John Paul II’s Interreligious Prayer Meeting in Assisi (2002)
- Benedict XVI’s Interreligious Prayer Meeting in Assisi (2011)
- Francis invites Muslims & Jews to pray for “Peace” at Vatican (2014)
- John Paul II’s Praise of Hinduism (1986)
- John Paul II’s Praise of Voodooism (1993)
- “Cardinal” Ratzinger gives “Holy Communion” to Known Protestant
- Benedict XVI declares Protestant Roger Schutz to be in Heaven
- Vatican “Cardinal” Ratzinger told Lutheran NOT to become Catholic
- Vatican “Cardinal” Ravasi caught worshipping Pagan Earth Goddess
- Austrian “Cardinal” Schonborn visits Sikh temple
- Interreligious Dialogue between “Bishop” John Wester (Novus Ordo) and Heng Sure (Buddhist) (video series in 4 parts)
Since the Catholic Church alone is the true Church founded by our Lord Jesus Christ, and since only the Catholic Church is the Ark of Salvation, outside of which no one can be saved, it is clear that she must reject any form of ecumenism and interreligious dialogue that does not seek the absolute and unconditional conversion of non-Catholics to the true and only religion, the Catholic religion.
Over 50 years of Vatican II ecumenism and interfaith dialogue have proved beyond any doubt that the Catholic teaching against ecumenism and interreligious unity is correct, for their practice does indeed lead to the ruin of souls and to endless heresies and errors. Now that the Novus Ordo Church has eclipsed the Catholic Church since 1958, and by looking at what has taken place since then, we can see in practice just how bad ecumenism is, what fruits it has wrought, and why the true Catholic Church is so adamantly opposed to it.
The following pictures are typical examples of Novus Ordo authorities engaging in ecumenism and/or interreligious dialogue:
Paul VI with Greek schismatic Patriarch Athengoras on Jan. 5, 1964
John Paul II kisses the Moslem Koran / © 2018 The Associated Press
Original caption: “Pope John Paul II, center, kisses the the Quran, Islam’s Holy book, in this May 14, 1999 picture taken at Vatican City. Chaldean Patriarch Raphael I Bidawid at left. AP Photo/L’Osservatore Romano”
John Paul II at the first interreligious prayer meeting for peace in Assisi, Italy, in 1986
Benedict XVI meets with unbelievers of all kinds in a 2011 remake of the Assisi Interfaith Prayer Meeting
“Pope” Francis in an ecumenical commemoration of the Protestant Reformation with Swedish Lutherans on Oct. 31, 2016, in Lund
More such photos and even videos could be provided ad infinitum, but these will suffice.
Before Vatican II, the Catholic Church laid out again and again what the true attitude is that a Catholic must have with regard to “reaching out” to followers of other religions. While we must cultivate a holy intransigence with regard to religious truth and the rights of Christ and His only Church, this does not mean that we are allowed to be hostile or unkind in any way to those who are unhappily not part of the Catholic Church. We already quoted Fr. Connell about this above, but even the Vicars of Christ themselves spoke about this:
But God forbid that the sons of the Catholic Church ever in any way be hostile to those who are not joined with us in the same bonds of faith and love; but rather they should always be zealous to seek them out and aid them, whether poor, or sick, or afflicted with any other burdens, with all the offices of Christian charity; and they should especially endeavor to snatch them from the darkness of error in which they unhappily lie, and lead them back to Catholic truth and to the most loving Mother the Church, who never ceases to stretch out her maternal hands lovingly to them, and to call them back to her bosom so that, established and firm in faith, hope, and charity, and “being fruitful in every good work” [Colossians 1:10], they may attain eternal salvation.
(Pope Pius IX, Encyclical Quanto Conficiamur Moerore, n. 9)
Even on the plea of promoting unity it is not allowed to dissemble one single dogma; for, as the Patriarch of Alexandria warns us, “although the desire of peace is a noble and excellent thing, yet we must not for its sake neglect the virtue of loyalty in Christ.” Consequently, the much desired return of erring sons to true and genuine unity in Christ will not be furthered by exclusive concentration on those doctrines which all, or most, communities glorying in the Christian name accept in common. The only successful method will be that which bases harmony and agreement among Christ’s faithful ones upon all the truths, and the whole of the truths, which God has revealed.
(Pope Pius XII, Encyclical Orientalis Ecclesiae, n. 16)
Holy Mother Church has also warned against a serious error that has been very prevalent since Vatican II, namely, the idea that what unites Catholics and Protestants is much more (or greater) than what divides them. Not only is this plainly false — for there is a lot more that separates Catholics from Protestants than unites them, and any agreement or “unity” among them is entirely accidental as it does not follow from the same principles — , it is also extremely dangerous. Hence the Holy Office under Pope Pius XII warned all local bishops to be on their guard against this grave ecumenical error:
[The Bishops] shall also be on guard lest, on the false pretext that more attention should be paid to the points on which we agree than to those on which we differ, a dangerous indifferentism be encouraged, especially among persons whose training in theology is not deep and whose practice of their faith is not very strong. For care must be taken lest, in the so-called “irenic” spirit of today, through comparative study and the vain desire for a progressively closer mutual approach among the various professions of faith, Catholic doctrine — either in its dogmas or in the truths which are connected with them — be so conformed or in a way adapted to the doctrines of dissident sects, that the purity of Catholic doctrine be impaired, or its genuine and certain meaning be obscured.
(Holy Office, Instruction Ecclesia Catholica, n. II)
Despite its clear and well-founded condemnation, this is precisely the error held and disseminated by “Pope” John XXIII, who said, “What unites us is much greater than what divides us”. This was echoed, of course, by his successor “Saint” John Paul II in his sheer endless encyclical on ecumenism:
This is what Pope John XXIII believed about the unity of the Church and how he saw full Christian unity. With regard to other Christians, to the great Christian family, he observed: “What unites us is much greater than what divides us”.
(Antipope John Paul II, Encyclical Ut Unum Sint, n. 20)
There are two excellent books we can recommend on the topic of ecumenism that were published just a few years before the Second Vatican Council; they give the true, traditional Catholic response to the ecumenical movement, which was spearheaded by Protestants at the time:
- One Fold: Essays and Documents to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of the Chair of Unity Octave 1908-1958, edited by Fr. Edward Hanahoe and Fr. Titus Cranny (Graymoor: Chair of Unity Apostolate, 1959) — available for free electronically here
- Catholic Ecumenism: The Reunion of Christendom in Contemporary Papal Pronouncements by Fr. Edward Hanahoe (Washington, D.C.: Catholic University of America Press, 1953)
The following is a list of posts and pages on this web site that pertain to the topics of ecumenism and interreligious dialogue. This list is automatically updated as new content is created:
- ‘Abrahamic Family House’ with Church, Mosque, and Synagogue opens in Abu Dhabi
- ‘Herald the Dance of Balance and Harmony’: Francis Signs Crazy Interfaith Climate Statement
- ‘In the Name of the Father and of the Holy Spirit’: Bishop omits God the Son from Blessing at Interfaith Prayer Service
- “Abp.” Carlo Viganò and Taylor Marshall participate in Ecumenical Prayer Rally with Protestants and Jews
- “Bishop” Robert Barron on whether Protestants should become Catholics
- “Bp.” Robert Barron tells Jewish Man: No need to become Catholic, Jesus is only the “Privileged” Way
- “Cardinal” Avery Dulles in 1976: Vatican II reversed the Prior Magisterium, showed Value of Dissent
- “Cardinal” Coccopalmerio: Sacraments not simply Valid or Invalid!
- “Cardinal” Kasper says Protestant Spouses who are given Novus Ordo Communion don’t need to believe in Transubstantiation
- “Cardinal” Muller wants SSPX to fight Modernists? Bovine Manure Alert!
- “Christian Saints of all Confessions”: Francis again pushes Ecumenical Martyrdom Heresy
- “For Fear of the Jews”: How the Novus Ordo Good Friday Prayer betrays the Crucified Christ
- “Laudato Si” in Action: “Cardinal” Ravasi worships Earth Goddess
- “Life of Buddha”: Francis gifts Manuscript celebrating Paganism to President of Myanmar
- “My Brother Bishop” — Francis Greets Anglican-Pentecostal Heretic
- “No One is Saved Alone”: Francis to participate in Interreligious Prayer for Peace and Fraternity in Rome
- “Not Ready”: Vatican blocks German Intercommunion Proposal — for now
- “Obstinate and Rebellious”: Francis Trashes Traditionalists in Renewed Push for “Surprise” Theology
- “Pope” Francis included in List of Most Important American Jews 2013
- “Pope” Francis says he used to Preach at Presbyterian Church in Buenos Aires
- “Pope” Francis’ Commitment to Ecumenism, Interfaith Dialogue
- “Pope” Francis’ Favorite Exorcist is a Lutheran!
- “Silent Adoration”: Francis prays with Mufti at the Blue Mosque in Istanbul
- “We Are The World” and other Blasphemies at Francis’ Interreligious Peace Meeting in Bulgaria
- 1865 Holy Office Letter against Ecumenism
- A ‘Cry for Peace’: Francis leads Interreligious Prayer Meeting at Roman Colosseum
- A Photo Makes the Rounds: Francis Leans on Adventist Teenager
- Akin vs. Akin: Let’s Get Technical!
- Antichrist Rising: Francis calls on “All Faiths” to Pray for End to Coronavirus on May 14
- Anticipating Antichrist: Francis hints at “Messianic Future” of Naturalist Heaven on Earth
- Antipope Francis: Encyclical Letter “Fratelli Tutti” on Human Fraternity (Oct. 3, 2020)
- Antonio Spadaro and the “Ecumenism of Hate”
- Apostasy in Abu Dhabi: Francis says God wills Diversity of Religions
- Apostasy in the Vatican: Syncretistic Prayer Meeting for Pentecost Sunday
- Apostasy Rising: Vatican II Sect in Switzerland promotes Hinduism
- Apostasy Unlimited: Francis’ Endorsement of “Peace With No Borders” in Madrid
- Apostate adrift: Francis says Fraternity is “Anchor of Salvation for Humanity”
- Apostate Anti-Pope: Bergoglio Celebrated Hanukkah with Jews
- Apostate Bergoglio endorses World’s Religions as “Different Ways of Coming to God”
- Archlayman of Canterbury receives Greetings from “Pope” Francis
- Ark of Apostasy: Why Francis’ Interreligious Fraternity Document does Not Admit of an Orthodox Interpretation
- At Meeting with “Pope”, Shimon Peres proposes “United Nations of All Religions” under Francis!
- August “Pope Video” seeks Peace through Sports
- Benedict XVI and the Jews: New Ratzinger Essay on Judaism causes Controversy
- Benedict XVI: No Mission to the Jews, just Dialogue
- Bergoglio and the Prosperity Gospel: An Assessment
- Bergoglio honors Anti-Christian Jewish Rabbi Abraham Skorka
- Bergoglio hosts Masonic-Jewish Service in Buenos Aires Cathedral
- Bergoglio: Proselytism is Pagan!
- Beyond All Religions: Syncretistic Prayer Service held in English Novus Ordo Parish
- Blessed are Recyclers and Ecumenists! Francis has Six New Beatitudes
- Brave New Church: The Counter-Council of Trent
- Brazilian ‘Archbishop’ justifies giving ‘Communion’ to Muslim Sheik
- Buddha, Shekinah, Jesus, Allah: Francis boldly promotes One-World Religion in new “Pope Video”
- Catholic Quotes to remember and share
- Celebrate Ramadan-at-Home with “Cardinal” Vincent Nichols!
- Christian Unity without Catholicism: Francis spews Ecumenical Bilge at General Audience
- Convert from Islam Abandons Novus Ordo Church
- Coronavirus? “Our Lady” of Medjugorje cancels monthly Apparitions to Mirjana!
- Counterfeit Catholicism: The Inside Story of the Second Vatican Council
- Crazy New Francis Interview before Sweden Trip
- Dangerous Heresy in attractive Wrapping Paper: “Abp.” Viganò’s Letter to President Trump
- Deadly Defection: New Book by Eric Sammons claims Catholic Church has “lost her Mission”
- Did Muslims pray for “Victory over the Infidels” at Vatican?
- Dissecting a Misleading Expression: The Catholic Church and the “Fullness of Truth”
- Do Pagans worship the True God without knowing it? A Look at St. Paul’s Discourse to the Athenians
- Documentary: Behold the “New American Catholic” of 1968
- Does the Catholic Church have the “Fullness of Truth”?
- Down on his Knees: Francis Kisses Feet of Four African Politicians
- Earthquake in Norcia: Basilica of St. Benedict Destroyed
- Ecumenical Journey to Nowhere: Francis and the Lutherans
- Ecumenical Memorial Service for Lutheran Sodomite in Catholic Basilica
- Ecumenism & Interreligious Dialogue
- Ecumenism instead of Catholicism: Francis misleads Eastern Orthodox Monks
- Ecumenism: Francis Contradicts Pope Pius XI Verbatim
- Exclusive Translation: Pope Pius IX’s Apostolic Letter ‘Multiplices Inter’ of 1851
- Faithless Francis: Heretics and Apostates are Part of the Church, “We Are Brothers”
- Fatima Farce: Apostate Antipope consecrates Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Fiftieth SSPX Anniversary: Novus Ordo Bishop permits Lefebvrists to use Diocesan Churches
- First-Ever Anglican Liturgy comes to St. Peter’s Basilica at the Vatican
- For Fear of the Jews: The Novus Ordo Good Friday Prayer
- Fr. Yves Congar urinated on Wall of Holy Office
- Francis again affirms Non-Catholic “Martyrs”, says Monophysites Part of Body of Christ
- Francis and the Missions: Dissecting Bergoglio’s Message for World Mission Day 2018
- Francis and the Pharisees: At Jews’ behest, Vatican Conference re-evaluates Christ’s Enemies
- Francis Answers Jewish Criticism on Obsoleteness of Old Law
- Francis Apologizes to Evangelical Pentecostals in Caserta, Italy
- Francis Appoints Enzo Bianchi to Vatican’s Council for Promoting Christian Unity
- Francis at Interreligious Congress: ‘Man is the Way for All Religions’
- Francis at the World Council of Churches: Analysis and Commentary
- Francis Blasts Those Who ‘Talk About Their Vision of Humanity but Never About Jesus’
- Francis celebrates Reformation with Lutherans in Sweden: Full Coverage
- Francis confirms Muslims in Unbelief
- Francis denounces Apologetics, Seeking Conversion of Protestants
- Francis denounces Burning of the Muslim Koran in Sweden
- Francis doesn’t care what Religion you are
- Francis dumps Truckloads of Heresy and Error in Address to Ecumenical Audience in Bahrain
- Francis expands the “People of God”: Now it includes All Religions!
- Francis gives Relics of St. Peter to Eastern Orthodox Patriarch
- Francis hosts Jewish Delegation at Vatican for Kosher Lunch
- Francis in Morocco: “Being a Christian is not about Adhering to a Doctrine”
- Francis in New Interview: ‘The Most Serious Sin a Missionary can commit is Proselytism’
- Francis in the Holy Land: Coverage
- Francis Interview with La Stampa: “Many Marxists are Good People”
- Francis lies to “Bp.” Schneider, tells him he meant God wills Diversity of Religions merely Permissively
- Francis Makes Another Mess: Chaos Interview during Return Flight from Africa
- Francis makes it clear: By Proselytism he means CONVERTING people and that’s wrong!
- Francis meets Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill
- Francis on “Good” Atheists, the Redemption, and Good Works
- Francis on Shared “Communion” with Lutherans: “Life is Bigger than Explanations”!
- Francis raises Apostate Fr. Raniero Cantalamessa to Rank of “Cardinal”
- Francis receives “Blessing” from Anglican “Archbishop” of Canterbury
- Francis stands up for the Rights of Tradition! – PAGAN Tradition, of course!
- Francis tells the World to Convert… to Clean Energy!
- Francis to African University Students: Avoid the ‘Supermarket of Salvation’, but be ‘Apostles of the Earth’!
- Francis to Catechists: Vatican II is the Magisterium of the Church and non-negotiable
- Francis to Celebrate Protestant Reformation in Sweden
- Francis to deliver Video Message to Protestant Gathering in D.C.
- Francis to Interreligious Youth in Mozambique: “Our Differences are Necessary”
- Francis to Muslim Elders: ‘Transcendence and Fraternity Alone will Save Us’
- Francis to Protestants: “We all have the Holy Spirit within us”
- Francis to Russian Orthodox Patriarch: “We are Shepherds of the Same Holy Flock of God”
- Francis to the Pyramid: Antipope Bergoglio to visit World Religions Congress in Kazakhstan
- Francis to Travel to Sweden to Commemorate Protestant Reformation in October
- Francis to Vatican Ecumenists: Catholics need Protestants!
- Francis told Tony Palmer NOT to convert, ordered him buried as Catholic Bishop
- Francis Watch, Episode 34: Sedevacantist Clergy dissect the Latest from “Pope” Francis
- Francis Watch, Episode 37: Sex Abuse Crisis, Ecumenism, and ‘Pope Emeritus’
- Francis Watch, Episode 38: “Saint” Paul VI, Never-Revoked Covenant?, and “Me Too”
- Francis Watch, Episode 39: Adhering to Doctrine; Flagrant Adultery; and a Dream called Jesus
- Francis Watch, Episode 40: Amazon Synod, Tweaking the Our Father, and the Declaration of Truths
- Francis Watch, Episode 41: Necessary Heresy, “Cardinal” Stacking, and Golfer Confessions
- Francis Watch, Episode 44: Comfort of Migrants, Vigano, and Getting Angry with God
- Francis Watch, Episode 46: Gates, Gaia, and Gays
- Francis Watch, Episode 48: Rigidity as Perversion, Never Revoked, and Lutheran Justification
- Francis, Rabbi of Reference
- Francis, the Muslims, and the Jews
- Francis: ‘Build Bridges, Not Walls; Don’t Proselytize’
- Francis: ‘Happy Ramadan!’
- Francis: “Dialogue means renouncing claim our ideas alone are valid”
- Francis: “I am Not Afraid of Schism” – and other Bergoglian Nuggets from latest Q&A
- Francis: “I feel like saying something that may sound heretical”
- Francis: “It Doesn’t Matter” what Religion you Are, just “Work Together”!
- Francis: “It is not right to convince others of your Faith”
- Francis: “Not Interested in Converting Evangelicals to Catholicism”
- Francis: “Never Proselytize in Schools!”
- Francis: Catholics and Lutherans are “the Faithful People of God”
- Francis: Converting the Orthodox “Great Sin against Ecumenism”
- Francis: Lutherans are “Members of one and the same Mystical Body of Christ” as Catholics
- Francis: No Catholic Mass available? Just go to the Anglicans!
- Francis: The Different Religions are an ‘Enrichment’ for Humanity
- Francis’ “Apostolic Exhortation” Querida Amazonia: The Highlights
- Francis’ Double Standard: Traditional Latin Mass forbidden, Anglican Service is fine
- Francis’ Ecumenical Show in Bari
- Francis’ Encyclical ‘Fratelli Tutti’: The Highlights
- Francis’ Fables: A Commentary on Recent Bergoglian Utterances
- Freemasons Support “Pope” Bergoglio (Francis)
- Fun & Games: Play “Find the Cross” with Francis!
- Game Over: Blasphemous and Heretical Declaration on Human Fraternity becomes official “Papal” Act
- German “Bishops” cause Outrage by allowing “Holy Communion” for Protestants on Case-by-Case Basis
- Goals for Peace: Francis proposes Soccer against Wars & Genocide
- Good Friday: A Loving Plea for the Conversion of the Jews
- Guru, Rabbi, Mufti, “Pope”: Francis joins Campaign for Pan-Religious Friendship
- Heretical Francis: “The Lord is Good and Will Save Everyone”
- Hiding Christ from the Jews? Francis’ Pectoral Cross is covered during part of Meeting with Chief Rabbis
- Historical Tidbit: Paul VI permitted active Catholic Participation in Eastern Orthodox Masses
- Houston, we have a Problem: Protestant “Ordination” at “Catholic” Cathedral
- Iceland’s New Temple to Norse Gods looks like Novus Ordo Church
- If Vatican II had published a Document on the Devil, this is how it would read…
- In Laudato Si’, “Pope” Omits Passage on Mortal Sin from St. Francis’ Canticle of the Sun
- Indifferentism for Kids: Francis endorses interreligious “Park of Encounter” in Argentina
- Interview: A Recap of Francis’ Participation in the Congress of World Religions in Kazakhstan
- Intro to Sedevacantism I: Vatican II’s Ecclesiology
- Intro to Sedevacantism II: Vatican II on False Religions as Means of Salvation
- Intro to Sedevacantism III: Sacraments for Non-Catholics in the 1983 Code of Canon Law
- Introducing… Autobahn Church!
- Invalid Resignation or Invalid Election? Benedict XVI’s Denial of the Dogma of Papal Primacy
- It’s Heresy: Francis’ Ecumenism of Blood is more dangerous than ISIS
- It’s Soccer Time for “Peace”: Meet Plim-Plim!
- Italian Novus Ordo Bishop silences Creed for Epiphany because it might offend Non-Catholics
- January 2017 “Pope Video”: Ecumenism for a Better World
- Jesuit Superior “Fr.” Arturo Sosa visits Buddhist Temple
- Jewish Hanukkah celebrated at the Vatican
- John Paul the Great…Apostate! Wojtyla’s Assisi 1986
- Journalist: Priest Shortage is intentional to bring about Participatory Churches
- Kentucky Trappists receive Buddhist Monks
- Kosher Frank: ‘Pope’ Francis blows the Jewish Shofar, gives World Jewish Congress an Office in Vatican City
- McCarrick the Muslim: Washington “Cardinal” Lauds Koran, Mohammed
- Meet the new “Archbishop” of Santa Fe: John Wester
- Meet the new “Bishop” of Chur, Switzerland: Joseph Marie Bonnemain
- Meet the Novus Ordo High Priest of Heavy Metal, Robert Culat
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: The New “Pope Video” (May 2017)
- Monkey Business at the Amazon Synod: A First Review
- Mosque’s Call to Prayer intrudes on “Pope” Francis’ Sermon in Cairo
- Mother Teresa: “I Love All Religions”
- New “Pope Video”: Francis calls for respecting Indigenous’ Rights
- New Interreligious Prayer Meeting to be held in Assisi
- Nicea III in 2025? Rumors on Francis, Bartholomew and a new Ecumenical Council
- No Ark of Salvation: A Critical Look at Francis’ “Ark of Fraternity” Speech
- No False Unity: Cardinal Stritch’s Rebuff of the Ecumenical Movement
- No Joke: Francis warns of “Islamization”!
- Non-Catholic ‘Martyrs’: Francis adds 21 murdered Copts as ‘Saints’ to Roman Martyrology
- Not Kosher: Top Jewish Authorities ‘concerned’ after Francis accidentally preaches Christ over Judaism
- Not So Final after all: ‘Final Declaration’ of Interreligious Congress gets quietly revised after Conference is over
- Novus Ordo Parish hosts Gay Pride Interfaith Service
- Novus Ordo parish in Virginia to host Anglican Ordination of Woman “Bishop”
- Novus Ordo Priest warns Francis the Holy Ghost will Strike him Dead!
- Official Belgian “Catholic” Paper Promoted “Ecumenical Working Group on Pedophilia” in 1984
- One Year Later: The Apostate Abu Dhabi Declaration on Human Fraternity
- Pie in the Sky: Francis offers Pseudo-Religious Drivel to Mongolian Authorities
- Pope Gregory XVI condemns Innovators who would “Renew” the Church
- Pope Pius IX, Allocution “Singulari Quadam” (1854)
- Pope Pius IX, Apostolic Letter “Jam Vos Omnes” (1868)
- Pope Pius IX, Apostolic Letter “Multiplices Inter” (1851)
- Pope Pius IX, Holy Office Letter to Certain Puseyite Anglicans (1865)
- Pope Pius IX, Holy Office Letter to English Bishops on Christian Unity (1864)
- Pope Pius XI, Decree “Cum Supremae” on the Abolition of the “Friends of Israel”
- Pope Pius XII, Canonical Warning “Cum Compertum” on Ecumenism
- Post-Catholic Vatican to Jewish Rabbis: Old Mosaic Law is “Way of Salvation for Jews”
- Profanation in Rome: Anglican Liturgy celebrated in St. Peter’s Basilica
- Profanation! Shintoist & Buddhist Rites in Santiago Cathedral
- Psychobabble on Steroids: Reflecting on Death, Francis blabbers Inanities at Young
- Refinishing the Great Facade: The Vatican, the SSPX, and the “Restoration of Tradition”
- Rumor Control: Was Ratzinger against the Interreligious Prayer Meetings in Assisi?
- Salvation by Compassion? Debunking Francis’ latest Demagoguery
- Seeking Peace in all the Wrong Ways: Interreligious Hug Fest in Assisi
- Should Catholics Respect False Religions?
- Speaking of Intercommunion: Why did Francis gift a Eucharistic Chalice to a Lutheran Pastor?
- SSPXers Disrupt Interfaith Service in Buenos Aires Cathedral
- The “Canonization” of the Apostate Mother Teresa
- The “Chosen People” No More: Pope Pius XI clarifies Catholic Teaching on the Jews
- The 2023 Synod on Synodality: Complete Resource Page
- The Anti-Catholic Religion of the Second Vatican Council: A Book Review of “Vatican II Exposed”
- The Apostasy Advances: “Cardinal” Tauran at Hindu Temple
- The Blessing that Wasn’t: Francis omits “Papal” Benediction because it could offend Non-Catholics
- The Catholic Church and the World Council of Churches
- The Catholic Understanding of Acts 17:22-23 (from Fr. Cornelius à Lapide’s ‘Great Commentary’ on Sacred Scripture)
- The Church and the Synagogue: Before and After Vatican II
- The Crucified Christ Betrayed: The Novus Ordo Good Friday Prayer for the Jews
- The Essence of Christianity according to Bergoglio
- The Facts about “Pope” Benedict XVI
- The Facts about “Pope” Francis I
- The Facts about “Pope” John Paul II
- The Facts about “Pope” John XXIII
- The Facts about “Pope” Paul VI
- The Francis Show at World Youth Day in Lisbon, Portugal
- The Francis Show in Egypt
- The Francis Show in Iraq: Bergoglio’s “Apostolic Journey” of Mar. 5-8, 2021
- The Francis Show in Kazakhstan: Bergoglio’s ‘Apostolic Journey’ of Sep. 13-15, 2022
- The History of Christendom: From the French Revolution to ‘Pope’ Francis (1789 – Present)
- The Holy Catholic Mass
- The Impossible Encyclical: ‘Pacem in Terris’ turns 60
- The Interreligious Dialogue of St. Boniface Winfrid
- The Man of Sorrows: A Loving Plea for the Conversion of the Jews
- The Modernism of Vatican II – Sermon Series by Bp. Donald Sanborn
- The Popes Against Modern Errors: Pope Gregory XVI’s “Mirari Vos”
- The Theological Errors of the Second Vatican Council: Resource Collection
- The Trinity, the Muslims, and the Jews: Reply to Steve Kellmeyer
- The Vatican and the Ecumenical Movement: From Stern Condemnation to Enthusiastic Approval
- The Vatican’s Interreligious Prayer for Peace: Muslim, Jewish, “Christian”
- Theological Freakshow in Lund: Let’s Build “Tables where we can share the Bread and Wine”!
- Theology of the Bawdy: Francis appoints Sodomy Supporter to lead Vatican Synod Retreat in October
- Three Novus Ordo Cardinals attend Syncretistic Pagan Worship Ceremony in Panama
- Time for Diwali: Vatican promotes Idolatry in Message to Hindus
- TRADCAST 005 (May 31, 2015)
- TRADCAST 006 (July 1, 2015)
- TRADCAST 009 (November 18, 2015)
- TRADCAST 017 (March 29, 2017)
- TRADCAST 017 is here
- TRADCAST 022 (July 5, 2018)
- TRADCAST 022 is here
- TRADCAST 024 (April 12, 2019)
- TRADCAST 029 (December 11, 2020)
- TRADCAST 029 is here: Real Catholicism vs. Francis and his Church of Chaos
- TRADCAST 030 (May 1, 2021)
- TRADCAST 030 is here: False Church, False Doctrine, but True Pope?
- TRADCAST 031 (November 10, 2021)
- TRADCAST 031 is here: Catholicism and the Post-Catholic Church
- TRADCAST 032 (April 28, 2022)
- TRADCAST 032 is here: Sedevacantism and False Alternatives
- TRADCAST 034 (November 23, 2022)
- TRADCAST 034 is here: Bergoglio’s Mystical Body of the Antichrist
- TRADCAST 035 (May 10, 2023)
- TRADCAST 035 is here: Bergoglio and the ‘Huonderful’ Sacraments of the SSPX
- UPDATED: Vatican permits Anglican ‘Mass’ at St. John Lateran Cathedral in Rome
- Vatican again permits Oriental Orthodox Mass in historic Catholic Basilica in Rome
- Vatican celebrates 60 Years of Ecumenism: How it Contradicts Catholic Doctrine
- Vatican Chief Ecumenist laments: No Consensus even on Goal of Ecumenism!
- Vatican hopes Hindu Idolatry will bring Light and Hope to World of Darkness and Despair
- Vatican II Debate
- Vatican II in Action: Nigerian Diocese builds Mosque for Muslim Refugees
- Vatican II: The Documents Examined
- Vatican may further relax Rules for Communion for Protestants
- Vatican Official is Chaplain of three Masonic Lodges, publishes Book on reconciling Catholicism and Freemasonry
- Vatican permits Coptic Orthodox Mass in Catholic Basilica
- Vatican Preacher: ‘Vicar of Christ’ is Misleading Title for Pope because Christ is Never Absent from His Church
- Vatican Prelate accidentally admits Vatican II Ecclesiology denies Unity of the Church
- Vatican promotes Interfaith Prayer in wake of Coronavirus Pandemic
- Vatican releases Logo for Francis’ Trip to Kazakhstan in September
- Vatican releases Postage Stamp honoring Martin Luther
- Vatican reportedly working on ‘Ecumenical Rite of Mass’ for joint Worship with Protestants
- Vatican Translator dies a Lutheran because “Cardinal” Ratzinger had told her NOT to Convert
- Vatican: Catholics can now recognize Martin Luther as a “Witness to the Gospel”
- Vatican’s Human Fraternity Extravaganza ‘Not Alone’ Flops as No One Shows Up
- Vicar of Antichrist: How Francis’ Interreligious Lies betray the Gospel
- Video: Francis in Sri Lanka & Philippines
- Voodoo You Trust? “Pope” John Paul II’s Betrayal in Benin
- Welcome to the Jungle: Chronicling the AMAZON SYNOD
- Welcome to the Religion of Fraternity: Francis releases dangerous new “Pope Video”
- When the Pastor couldn’t make it: Francis reveals he once led a Lutheran Service
- Where were the Dubia Supporters when John Paul II allowed “Communion” for PROTESTANTS?
- Wojtyla Gets a Third Eye: John Paul II’s Pilgrimage to India
- Yes, John Paul II really did kiss the Koran: The Evidence