Contact Novus Ordo Watch
You are welcome to get in touch with us by using the contact form below, but before you do so, we ask you to first review and abide by a few basic “rules”, as we get more correspondence than we can easily handle.
- Please do not simply send us links without any commentary. If you have a link you want to share with us, give us a brief summary of what the linked page is about and why you are sharing it with us. Please do not follow up with us about the link.
- Please do not attempt to start a “debate”. We cannot engage in lengthy argumentation or disputes on a one-on-one basis. You are welcome to voice your disagreement about something, but please do not expect a reply — the time just isn’t there.
- If you are contacting us because you find the information we present helpful or intriguing and would like some direction on where to go from here or what to do in a particular situation, we are very happy to help. Please allow a few days for us to reply. Know that you are not alone and we receive many requests like yours. Before you contact us, however, please review our “Now What?” page, which will answer many questions already.
- Please refrain from making inquiries that are too general. Questions such as, “What is your opinion on …?” are typically too time-consuming to answer for one-on-one correspondence. A number of common questions are answered on our Frequently-Asked Questions page, and our site itself already contains an immense amount of content. We have gone through the effort of putting it up; please be considerate and make the effort to look at it.
- Keep in mind that we cannot respond to your submission unless we have your correct email address. You do not need to provide your real name or any name at all, but please make sure that the email address you provide in the form does not contain any typos; otherwise we cannot contact you.