50 Years of the Modernist Juggernaut
Vatican II: The Documents Examined
Bp. Donald Sanborn dismantles the Chief Errors
of the Second Vatican Council (1962-65)
The Modernist monstrosity known as the Second Ecumenical Council of the Vatican opened on October 11, 1962, and officially closed on December 8, 1965, almost exactly 50 years ago. “Vatican II”, as it came to be known, laid the doctrinal and pastoral groundwork for the Novus Ordo Religion, which is why in most cases, the “New Catholicism” that emerged after the death of Pope Pius XII (1958) refers back into the past no further than “Pope” John XXIII (Angelo Roncalli, d. 1963), its founder, and his disastrous council, where Catholicism was essentially demolished and reinvented from the ground up.
Vatican II, which was solemnly promulgated and imposed by Roncalli’s successor, “Pope” Paul VI (Giovanni Battista Montini, d. 1978), has been called the “French Revolution in the Church”, and with good reason, as it introduced the Freemasonic notions of liberty, equality, and fraternity from the revolution of 1789 into the structures of the Catholic Church under the concepts of religious freedom, ecumenism, and collegiality, the three pillars of the council that have caused havoc throughout the Catholic world ever since.
Philosophically considered, the father of Modernism is Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), whose chief work Kritik der Reinen Vernunft (Critique of Pure Reason) was put on the Index of Forbidden Books. Kant’s revolutionary philosophy, which made truth consist not in conformity of the mind to reality, but in conformity of reality to the mind, came to be termed the “Copernican revolution in philosophy”. Similarly, we may say that the Second Vatican Council constituted the “Copernican revolution in theology,” because it transformed theology from being clearly theocentric (God-centered) into being anthropocentric, that is, man-centered. Since Vatican II, everything in the Roncalli Sect (the false “Catholic Church” which we also term the “Novus Ordo Sect” or “Vatican II Church”) revolves around man. Even God Himself has been relegated to little more than a servant of man, whose only purpose is to forgive our sins, solve our problems, and provide us with a nice life, both in this world and in the next:
God is dethroned in the Novus Ordo religion, and man is put in His place. This is eerily reminiscent of St. Paul’s warning in 2 Thessalonians 2 of the “revolt” that must “come first” after he who “withholdeth” is “taken out of the way”, by whom is meant, as Cardinal Manning explains, the true Pope:
- Pope vs. Antichrist: The Great Apostasy Foretold (Cardinal H. E. Manning)
With a true Pope out of the way, the forces of evil have unfettered reign to impose their wickedness, their apostasy, on the entire globe, even under the guise of a faux “Catholicism” that is far removed from the real Catholicism of the past, something that is easily seen when comparing the magisterial documents of the true Church before the Roncalli usurpation in 1958 with the documents that were issued after. This web site is dedicated to proving that disparity between the true Catholic Church and the false Modernist sect that retains the name of Catholic but has emptied the label of its distinctive meaning.
On October 20, 2012, our friends at True Restoration dedicated a special three-hour episode of its edifying Restoration Radio program to examining and refuting the heresies and errors of the Second Vatican Council. Its special guest was Bishop Donald J. Sanborn of Most Holy Trinity Seminary in Brooksville, Florida, who explained at length how the documents of Vatican II contradict the prior and true Catholic teaching on a number of important points, and how the council embraced the very errors previously condemned by the Church’s authoritative Magisterium.
This show is available to the public for free, sponsored by Novus Ordo Watch. You can access it at this link:
- Restoration Radio, Season 1: The Second Vatican Council Refuted (Bp. Donald Sanborn)
In addition to this highly-informative audio broadcast, in which Bp. Sanborn explains the Catholic doctrine and Vatican II’s opposing Modernist errors using exceptional clarity and easy-to-understand language, Restoration Radio is now also making available a transcript of the entire program.
Here are the content highlights of the transcribed show, in the order in which they are discussed:
- Vatican II — dogmatic or pastoral?
- What is “interpretation”?
- Vatican II has a single mind and a single interpretation
- Councils clarify, not obfuscate
Ecumenism: Unitatis Redintegratio
- Roots in Modernism, Liberalism, Liturgical Movement
- Goal: A dogma-less, one-world religion
- Heresy: Holy Ghost using non-Catholic sects?
- The true Church cannot defect
- The “Fundamental Truths” myth
Church in the Modern World: Gaudium et Spes
- Ratzinger: A “revision of Pius IX’s Syllabus”
- The point: man has changed
- Church must serve international socialist world-building
- Dignity of man is the supreme principle to uphold
Dogmatic Constitution: Lumen Gentium
- Detaching the structure of the Church from the Church of Christ
- “Subsists” = confuse, not clarify
- Ratzinger’s reading is heretical
- “Pilgrim church” and “substantial anchorages”
- A heresy against the Creed
- Ambiguous: “the Christian faithful”
On Non-Christian Religions: Nostra Aetate
- Confusing the natural and supernatural orders
- False religions: means of damnation
- Pope St. Gregory VII: Soft on Islam?
- The Jews get a free pass
- Calumnies about the Church and the Jews
- We do NOT worship the same God
- Faith is a condition for apostolic authority
- The Church is bound by dogmas
- Vatican II contradicts Catholic teaching
On Religious Liberty: Dignitatis Humanae
- Pope Pius IX’s Syllabus of Errors: Errors required to be condemned
- Osama Bin Laden acts in accordance with his religious beliefs
- Pope Pius IX invoked his apostolic authority
- Giving “value” to false religions
- A permissible “toleration”?
- A moral heresy
On the Sacred Liturgy: Sacrosanctum Concilium
- Hijacking the Liturgical Movement
- The pre-Vatican II ecumenist: Beaudiun
- Heretics in 1940s Brooklyn
- Again, adapt the liturgy; modern man has changed
- Remove what’s non-ecumenical
- Can you say Vatican II was “non-binding”?
- Read the conclusion of each document!
- Modernism in the 20th century
- How did it get by so many bishops?
The transcript is 75 pages in length and can be obtained only through True Restoration in accordance with the terms they offer. CLICK HERE to purchase the transcript.
To be clear: You can listen to the entire 3-hour program for free at any time (click here) — it is only the transcript that is not free, unless you already have an annual membership with True Restoration.
If you would like to support Novus Ordo Watch, please review our 12 ways you can help Novus Ordo Watch and spread the word!
Thank you for your kind support. May God bless you!
- Vatican II: It’s Infallible if Paul VI was a true Pope
- Debate: Did Vatican II Teach Heresy? (Video)
- Religious Liberty: The Condemned Error of John Courtney Murray became Doctrine at Vatican II
- Sermon Series: The Modernism of Vatican II
- Explosive! The Personal Diaries of Mgr. Joseph Fenton show Disaster of Vatican II
- In Brief: Vatican II compared to Pre-Vatican II Catholic Teaching
- How we know the Vatican II Church is Not the Catholic Church