12 Ways you can help Novus Ordo Watch
As the years pass, our opportunities for helping souls draw closer to their inevitable end. The day will come when our last moment for doing good will have passed.
Therefore, not knowing what the future holds, but seeing the truly frightening state the world and Church are in, we would like to emphasize that it’s time to get busy. If you’ve been agreeing with much of what we say but have mostly been passive, that is, for the most part only receiving information from our web site, we encourage you to become active and help us make things happen. There are a number of concrete things you can do to help spread the truth about what has happened to the Catholic Church and what is going on in the Vatican with the Impostor Church headed by Jorge Bergoglio.
Even though most people are willing to help and also very capable, they often do not quite know where or how to start. The following is a list of twelve specific things you can do to help Our Lord and His Church defeat the Modernist cult in the Vatican — and none of them require a whole lot of money or specialized skill. Therefore, for the intention of helping to obtain the conversion of sinners, and specifically for people to come to realize that Francis and his five infamous predecessors are anti-Catholic impostors, that the Church of Vatican II is a fraud, and that if we wish to be saved, we must embrace the perennial Catholicism of the True Church and all true Popes, we encourage you to do any number of the following (links to resources further below):
- Give Spiritual Assistance: Pray, fast, make sacrifices, have Holy Masses offered.
- Spread the word: Tell friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, etc., about Novus Ordo Watch, our Novus Ordo Wire blog, and our TRADCAST podcasts.
- Spread our content and raise awareness of what’s going on: Instead of just reading and agreeing with what we put out, get busy actively sharing it with others. Go on forums, post comments on blogs, send out emails, or get yourself a Facebook and Twitter account to promote the articles we offer. There’s no need for you to debate anyone if you don’t wish — just disseminate the information.
- Get off the internet and go into the streets: Create a flyer that promotes the real Catholic religion and refutes the Novus Ordo counterfeit. No special expertise required — just use content from our site and/or provide links to Novus Ordo Watch and other true Catholic web sites and blogs. (In the future, we will provide some pre-written material for downloading and printing.) Print up bulk copies of these flyers, which can be done inexpensively at your local FedEx Office or UPS Store, for example, and pass them out in public: Leave them at gas stations, hand them to people in front of grocery stores, or — most importantly — put them on windshields in the parking lot of your local Novus Ordo parish on Sundays. (Be sure always to obey all local laws and regulations regarding this. Do not trespass where you are not authorized.)
- Instead of (or in addition to) flyers, print up little business-card-sized info cards to hand out to people that list important web sites such as NovusOrdoWatch.org and TrueRestoration.org. On the opposite side, perhaps put a holy picture (there are plenty available online using a Google image search). Use these cards to give to people you’ve involved in a conversation about the Faith (perhaps at a family gathering or at a friend’s party), or to strike one up. Oftentimes, it is such a little tool that gives people direction on where to go for more information that allows us to turn what would otherwise just be an informal one-time conversation into a really fruitful experience that can prove to be the stepping stone to the true Faith and a life of virtue for another — and potentially the salvation of his soul!
- Do you speak another language? Offer to help translate for us. So many things are happening throughout the world, and some news stories or important documents are not (immediately) available in English. Contact us here to offer your services. The following languages are needed most: French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Latin, and Polish. Since not every translator is available around the clock, having several people to choose from for each language is of great advantage. In addition, you can translate our articles into another language and offer them to readers of that language.
- Do you live outside the United States of America? Offer to be a local correspondent or source of contact for Novus Ordo Watch and notify us of important things happening in your country or your region that pertain to the Novus Ordo religion. Contact us here to offer your services.
- Are you in an area where there is no sedevacantist Mass? Start organizing a group of people interested in having a priest visit to offer Mass regularly. (This is how missions and parishes start.) No matter where you are in the world — a true priest can visit in most areas. And don’t forget to pray! Patience and prayer are key; Rome wasn’t built in a day, and unless someone is willing to make a start, it will never happen.
- Are you good with audiovisual media and computers? Start creating YouTube videos or other presentations that use the content found in our (or others’) articles and posts, and plaster them all over the internet.
- Contact your local Novus Ordo “authorities” (pastor, bishop) and tell them you do not (or no longer) accept their claims to being Roman Catholic authorities. Be firm and clear but do not insult them — simply state, matter-of-factly, that they are not genuine Catholics but Modernists, regardless of their intentions, and that as a real Catholic yourself you therefore refuse to recognize them as your legitimate shepherds. It is their claim to being Catholic authorities, after all, that gives them all their power. Take that away from them, and the whole thing collapses. The more they hear from us, the better. They need to know their game is over, their goose is cooked! (In the future, we will publish sample letters you can print and use to send to your Modernist diocese and local Modernist parish.)
- Do you have a lot of time and an internet connection but not a lot of money? Not to worry: Help us do research using the internet, or, if you can, using a local library. There is so much that can be done, we are just short on people actually doing it. By helping to research for us, a lot more can be made happen. Remember, sedevacantism is not popular. We are greatly outnumbered by (paid) columnists and pundits that represent the convenient “recognize-and-resist” position. Good research is important to help refute it. Contact us here if you can help with research or with reading and proofreading.
- If you are able, commit to a monthly donation to help the work of Novus Ordo Watch. We are a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which means all donations in the United States are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. If 100 people gave only $5 a month, this would go a long way already. Books, subscriptions, software, web hosting, professional translations — it all costs money, and we now have one person employed full-time. Five dollars a month amounts to approximately 16 cents a day ($10 a month to approximately 33 cents). If Novus Ordo Watch isn’t worth 16 cents a day to you, why are you on it? We accept donations by credit card, check/money order, and Paypal. CLICK HERE to learn more about making a tax-deductible donation.
Thank you for your kindness! Together we can accomplish so much!
Notice that you can do all of the above without having to have any special competence in theology or a whole lot of money. Let today be the day you become active in assisting the growth of our Lord’s beautiful Catholic Church and defeating the Modernist counterfeit, the Novus Ordo Church of Vatican II. The following links provide some helpful tools to assist you in this.
- Powerful Catholic Quotes to Remember and Share
- Site Map: Our entire site’s content in one place
- Answers to Frequently-Asked Questions
- The Novus Ordo Wire Blog – informative, up-to-date, hard-hitting
- Now What? How to be a real Catholic today, and where to go from here
- Why it matters whether Francis is a valid Pope or not
- The Resistance Position is condemned by Pope Leo XIII
- Answering the Objection: “But Sedevacantists are so divided!”
- The Facts on “Pope” John XXIII
- The Facts on “Pope” Paul VI
- The Facts on “Pope” John Paul I
- The Facts on “Pope” John Paul II
- The Facts on “Pope” Benedict XVI
- The Facts on “Pope” Francis
- True Restoration – Traditional Catholic radio, video, articles, and more
- The WM Review – great articles on Sacred Theology, incl. Sedevacantism
- TRADCAST – informative podcasts by Novus Ordo Watch
- The Vatican II Debate – Sedevacantist bishop debates Novus Ordo theologian (video)
- The Errors of the Second Vatican Council – the event the Novus Ordo religion is based on
Like us on Facebook; follow us on Twitter:
- Novus Ordo Watch Facebook Page
- Novus Ordo Watch Twitter Page: @NovusOrdoWatch
- If you don’t have/want Twitter: Access our Live Twitter Feed here
In his sermon for Pentecost Sunday of 1861, the late great Fr. Frederick Faber warned:
We must beware then of dangers from within. We must be upon our guard even against catholic books, periodicals, journals, and pamphlets, however specious they may be. Our Blessed Redeemer said of the false prophets of the last days (St. Matt. xxiv. 24.) that they should “deceive, if possible, even the elect.” Now we must remember, that if all the manifestly good men were on one side, and all the manifestly bad men on the other, there would be no danger of any one, least of all, the elect, being deceived by lying wonders. It is the good men, good once, we must hope good still, who are to do the work of Antichrist, and so sadly to crucify afresh the Lord whom they do more than profess to love. Bear in mind this feature of the last days, that their deceitfulness arises from good men being on the wrong side.
(Rev. Frederick William Faber, Devotion to the Church, 2nd ed. [London: Richardson and Son, 1861], p. 27. Available in hardcopy here.)
May Almighty God, through the intercession of Our Lady of Fatima, grant us an increase in Faith, hope, and charity, true peace in the world, genuine freedom for the Church, a decrease in sin, vice, and heresy and an increase in virtue, decency, and orthodoxy!
Image source: shutterstock.com