TRADCAST 031 (10 NOV 2021)
- Segment 1: No exclusion or discrimination? Vatican hypocrisy at Francis’ direction / From Benedict’s Peace to Francis’s War: Semi-Trads fight losing battle against Francis on Traditional Latin Mass / Are Canonizations Infallible?: Some thoughts on the Novus Ordo canonization controversy / Questions and answers on Vatican II: Word on Fire‘s “Bp.” Robert Barron vs. The Remnant‘s Chris Jackson
- Segment 2: A fun game: “Pope” Francis vs. the Dalai Lama / Comments on Lecture “The Case for Sedevacantism” / Recent developments at One Peter Five and the tragic fall of Steve Skojec / Analysis and commentary on Pedro Gabriel’s article “The Modernist Root of Radical Traditionalism”
- Total run time: 1 hr 24 min
You can listen to the show by clicking the big play button in the embedded player above. Alternatively, you can choose right below from more listening/viewing options:
Alternate Show Links (Audio and Video)
- Direct Link to mp3 File for Download (audio file)
- Direct YouTube Link (video file)
- Embedded video – see below
Links to Items mentioned in the Show & Related Information
- News Article: Carol Glatz, “Being ‘different’ must never lead to exclusion, discrimination, pope says”, Crux (Oct. 4, 2021)
- News Article: “Green Pass required for access into Vatican from 1 October”, Vatican News (Sep. 20, 2021)
- News Article: Inés San Martín, “Vatican employees without COVID Green Pass risk not getting paid”, Crux (Sep. 29, 2021)
- Resource: “Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings — Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021”, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Aug. 6, 2021)
- Book: Peter A. Kwasniewski, ed., From Benedict’s Peace to Francis’s War: Catholics Respond to the Motu Proprio Traditionis Custodes on the Latin Mass (Kettering, OH: Angelico Press, 2021). Full disclosure: Novus Ordo Watch makes a small commission on purchases made through this Amazon link.
- Novus Ordo Watch, “The Traditional Mask is Off: Commentary on Francis’ Move against the Latin Mass (PODCAST)” (July 16, 2021)
- Novus Ordo Watch, “Pope Pius XII on ‘Traditionis Custodes’: The Authority of the Roman Pontiff over the Sacred Liturgy” (July 17, 2021)
- Novus Ordo Watch, “SSPX Superior General blasts ‘Traditionis Custodes’: A Sedevacantist Critique” (July 23, 2021)
- Novus Ordo Watch, “Francis Watch, Episode 47: Francis’ Attack on the Traditional Latin Mass” (July 24, 2021)
- Novus Ordo Watch, “MELTDOWN: Round-Up of Reactions to Francis’ Suppression of the Traditional Latin Mass” (July 28, 2021)
- Novus Ordo Watch, “Free Transcript: Bp. Donald Sanborn analyzes ‘Traditionis Custodes’ – PLUS: More Resources” (Sep. 28, 2021)
- Book: Peter A. Kwasniewski, ed., Are Canonizations Infallible?: Revisiting a Disputed Question (Waterloo, ON: Arouca Press, 2021). Full disclosure: Novus Ordo Watch makes a small commission on purchases made through this Amazon link.
- Resource: Vatican Booklet for Canonization of Paul VI (Oct. 14, 2018). Formula of canonization is found on page 42.
- Novus Ordo Watch, “Do Catholics have to Assent to Non-Infallible Church Teaching?” (Mar. 2, 2019). This post includes the full text of the article by Canon George Smith, “Must I Believe it?”, The Clergy Review, Vol. 6 (April, 1935).
- Catholic Resource: Henry Denzinger’s Sources of Catholic Dogma (1954 ed.)
- Novus Ordo Watch, “The Impossibility of Judging or Deposing a True Pope” (Mar. 15, 2016)
- Church Document: Pope Pius XII, Encyclical Mystici Corporis (1943)
- Church Document: Pope Pius IX, Encyclical Quartus Supra (1873)
- Article: “Bishop” Robert Barron, “Vatican II FAQs”, Word on Fire
- Article: Chris Jackson, “The True Vatican II FAQs”, The Remnant (Aug. 18, 2020)
- Discourse: Antipope Paul VI, Allocution to the Consistory of May 24, 1976
- Advertisement: To register your interest in joining the Suscipe Media team, please contact Suscipe Media by emailing info[AT]suscipemedia.com or using the “Contact Us” form on Suscipe Media’s website here.
- Article: Ulf Jonsson, “Interview with Pope Francis on the Occasion of his Apostolic Trip to Sweden”, La Civiltà Cattolica (Oct., 2016)
- Tweet: Dalai Lama, Oct. 15, 2021
- Discourse: “His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s Message to COP26” (Oct. 31, 2021)
- Novus Ordo Document: Antipope Francis, Apostolic Exhortation Evangelii Gaudium (Nov. 24, 2013)
- Tweet: Dalai Lama, Aug. 16, 2021
- Lecture: Mario Derksen, “Eclipse of the Church: The Case for Sedevacantism” (CMRI Fatima Conference, Oct. 8, 2021). This lecture is also available on video here. The lecture can also be purchased on CD or on a flash drive.
- Article: Steve Skojec, “Stand Fast. The Storm Will Break”, One Peter Five (Apr. 3, 2017)
- Novus Ordo Watch, “Anything but Sedevacantism! Analysis of a curious Phenomenon” (Apr. 25, 2017)
- Article: Pedro Gabriel, “The Modernist Root of Radical Traditionalism”, Where Peter Is (July 14, 2021)
- Facebook Post: Matt Fradd quotes Rev. Mark Goring (May 27, 2021)
- Novus Ordo Document: Antipope John Paul II, Apostolic Letter Ecclesia Dei (July 2, 1988)
- Article: Fr. Anthony Cekada, “The Motu Mass Trap”, TraditionalMass.org (July 7, 2007)
- Discourse: Antipope Francis, Homily at Gyumri, Armenia (June 25, 2016)
- Article: “Pope Francis: our faith is an encounter with Jesus”, Vatican Radio (Apr. 24, 2015)
- Discourse: Antipope Francis, Message at Angelus (Oct. 10, 2021)
- Discourse: Antipope Francis, Catechesis at General Audience, Zenit (Jan. 22, 2020)
- Video: Rev. Michael Olson defines “Faith” on American Religious Town Hall (Mar. 3, 2014). The background to this video can be found in Peter Crenshaw, “Who Is Bishop Michael Olson?”, The Remnant (Mar. 7, 2014).
- Support TRADCAST/NovusOrdoWatch by making a tax-deductible donation HERE
- Novus Ordo Watch, “Now What?” — Being a Real Catholic Today
- TRADCAST: Complete Episode List
- TRADCAST EXPRESS: Complete Episode List
- Follow Novus Ordo Watch on Twitter
- Follow TRADCAST on Twitter
Be the first to start a conversation