Full Text of Declaration now Available…
Francis meets Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill in Cuba: Video Coverage & Links
On Friday, February 12, the leader of the Modernist Vatican II Sect, “Pope” Francis, met with his fellow-non-Catholic “Patriarch” of Moscow, Kirill, of the Russian Orthodox Church. The two signed a common declaration in Cuba, which is available in full here:
Various videos of Francis’ brief stop in Cuba and meeting with Kirill can be found below.
Francis arrives in Cuba:
Kirill and Francis embrace in Cuba:
Presentation of the Common Declaration between Francis and Kirill:
Some relevant links and commentary regarding the Francis-Kirill meeting:
- Francis — Kirill — Castro (Call Me Jorge)
- In Direct Defiance of the Catholic Faith (Christ or Chaos)
- The Moscow-Vatican-Havana Connection (Roman Catholic World)
- Francis and Kirill: Smoke and Mirrors (Unam Sanctam Catholicam)
- Ukrainians Feel ‘Betrayed’ by the Francis-Kirill Declaration (Tradition in Action)
Back in September 2015, the “Pope” had already landed in Cuba for an official visit (find our coverage here). While there, he met not only with the current president, Raul Castro, but also had a personal encounter with Raul’s brother, Fidel Castro, the former long-time dictator of the Communist nation. We have put together a brief video clip of Francis’ antics with the Castros:
Francis’ 2015 visit to Cuba was immediately followed by a visit to the United States, which we covered here.