Listen free to this informative podcast
Sedevacantist Clergy dissect the Latest from “Pope” Francis
Listen on demand at any time — free!
For the first time since late 2014, Novus Ordo Watch is pleased once again to sponsor for our readers and listeners — and anyone else who may be interested — the phenomenal podcast program Francis Watch, in which host Stephen Heiner of True Restoration analyses with his sedevacantist guests, Bishop Donald J. Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada, the latest chaos perpetrated by Jorge Bergoglio, otherwise known as “Pope Francis.”
In this episode no. 34, His Excellency and Father discuss:
- Francis’ preference for government-controlled Communist bishops over his own in China
- Communion for adulterers being enshrined in the Acta Apostolicae Sedis (and the excuses given by the recognize-and-resist crowd)
- The pending “sainthood” for Oscar Romero and Paul VI
- Bergoglio’s desire to change the translation of the Our Father
- Francis’ musings that Judas Iscariot might be saved after all
- His profound insight that “confessors must not be bullies”
- The logical conclusion of Amoris Laetitia-influenced theologians who postulate that contraception may soon be required
- An anti-sedevacantist book presented directly to Francis
- The looming Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) General Chapter and the recent debacle involving the publication of a book by Fr. Paul Robinson
- A spike in requests for marriage annulments
- Francis’ pending attendance at the World Council of Churches
- Bergoglio’s avoidance of reading Novus Ordo Watch!
As always, Francis Watch is not boring or dry but exciting, insightful, and interesting — with just a touch of humor, so necessary to retain in our difficult times.
Don’t miss this episode of Francis Watch, and be sure to share it with friends, family members, and potential converts. The broadcast is available for streaming and download on-demand at any time. More free episodes of Francis Watch are available at FrancisWatch.org.
For more incredible facts about Jorge Bergoglio, “Pope Francis”, please see our topical page:
It is our pleasure to be able to sponsor Francis Watch for the good of souls and for the greater glory of God. In this manner we try to fulfill in part our stated goal of helping to educate people in the true Roman Catholic religion and making people aware of how true Catholicism differs essentially from the fake Novus Ordo/Vatican II counterpart that is currently occupying the Catholic structures.
Image source: shutterstock.com