Combox Discussion: The Most Recent Comments
The following is a list of the 25 most recent comments that readers have left in the combox of various blog posts found on our web site. We are offering this list as a convenience to those who are interested in keeping up with the comments and conversations that are taking place there.
Each entry in the list below is but meant to be a preview and therefore is limited to the first 150 characters. To view the full comment in its corresponding combox and have the option of replying to it, click on the time lapse indicator link found at the bottom right of each entry (it will say something like “33 minutes ago”, “1 hour ago”, “2 days ago”, etc.). Be aware that comment threads automatically close 30 days after a post has been published.
Disclaimer: Novus Ordo Watch uses Disqus as its comments platform. The posts that appear below are fed through a WordPress plugin whose content originates with/through Disqus.com. Disqus is a stand-alone third-party software/service. Novus Ordo Watch is not responsible for the content of any such comments (except of those by the Novus Ordo Watch Moderator account). The views expressed in any such comments are not necessarily those of Interregnum Foundation, Inc., DBA Novus Ordo Watch. Technical approval of a comment by the Novus Ordo Watch Moderator (that is, technically enabling/allowing a comment post to appear to the public) does not imply Novus Ordo Watch approval of the content.
- Lee It's okay. I'm interested in seeing what he has to say. If believing him to be pope and resisting him is not an option and saying he's pope because he is simply a professing heretic (Sedevacantist) is...
- Lee It's okay. I like stating the ridiculous beliefs of others from time to time just to make a point and to poke fun.
- 2Vermont I just don't think he fits the mold of someone who "eventually comes around". The latter type tends to ask sincere questions as opposed to pontificating to the rest of us...especially when he/she...
- anna mack Sorry, Lee!
- Lee He can't have a happy birthday until he repents.
- ProRomaMariana Maybe we should wish him a happy birthday. You know, something happy and fat.
- ProRomaMariana I never said he was, nor did I read his every post, because I detected some obvious dishonesty in his reasoning, when he criticized Pius XII.
- Norbert Gaál The new chapel is larger, more comfortable, and it is situated in a better neighbourhood. The old chapel was situated practically in the "Party District" of Budapest, not the best place to sleep...
- 2Vermont I think Lee is referring to Zoltan, not Daniel here.
- DigitalLogos Great! I ordered a copy today
- 16bombarde Interesting that they moved. Hopefully you will get a resident priest soon.
- Norbert Gaál That is exactly the chapel I go to.:-) I mentioned Fr. Arnold Trauner in my previous post. Our chapel was moved to Budakeszi from Budapest, but it is quite easy to reach by means of public transport...
- PaxTecum Thank you much for posting the Gasparri Catechism download link!
- Gint2 Thanks for the definition, I hadn't heard of that before.
- anna mack No, he is sedevacantist because he's said that the papacy ended in 1958. The difference between him and most sedevacantists is that he believes the vacancy to be permanent. I actually don't disagree...
- Carlos Navia sorry, that other guy commented like you did, but earnestly apparently. or just trolling i guess.
- anna mack I do agree with NOW.
- 16bombarde There is a sedevacantist chapel in Budapest that is very closely associated with Bp. Sanborn. They have Mass multiple times during the week and every Sunday. I was visiting Budapest several years ago,...
- 16bombarde see my comment above.
- PaxTecum Hi Daniel, May I encourage you to pray the entire Rosary daily, i.e. Joyful, Sorrowful, Glorious, with the intent of knowing the truth, obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins. God bless you,...
- Novus Ordo Watch Folks, would you be interested in a follow-up post on this topic, specifically with regard to Charles Coulombe and his recent apology video? Or is everyone pretty much tired of the topic?
- 2Vermont Tomacz wasn't here to learn. That was clear to anyone who was paying attention.
- Novus Ordo Watch Wonderful! I didn't really find the clip at all. It was tweeted out by @tradcatveils and I happened to see it: https://twitter.com/tradcatveils/status/1381749311034232838
- 16bombarde I really appreciate the time you have put into this. I thoroughly enjoy reading it, and it is very informative. I do not know where you found that clip from the BBC documentary, but I think that all...
- 16bombarde It is only 30 minutes long, and can easily be watched in parts if you don't have the time to watch the whole thing in one sitting.