Combox Discussion: The Most Recent Comments
The following is a list of the 25 most recent comments that readers have left in the combox of various blog posts found on our web site. We are offering this list as a convenience to those who are interested in keeping up with the comments and conversations that are taking place there.
Each entry in the list below is but meant to be a preview and therefore is limited to the first 150 characters. To view the full comment in its corresponding combox and have the option of replying to it, click on the time lapse indicator link found at the bottom right of each entry (it will say something like “33 minutes ago”, “1 hour ago”, “2 days ago”, etc.). Be aware that comment threads automatically close 30 days after a post has been published.
- BurningEagle Could a Rastafarian, a Buddhist, a Lutheran, or a pachamama worshipping pagan lay claim to the title of antipope, especially if he were elected by non-cardinals? Jorge is a non-Catholic. He adheres...
- Athanasius I do not know. Is there any red line?
- Pro Roma Mariana When they are out of toilet paper. Stating this is not heresy, be it true or false.
- Lee He said it before. Remember this: https://novusordowatch.org/2015/05/spanish-original-heresy. It's okay because according to him he is a sinner and is fallible:...
- 2Vermont He's a false pope, not an anti-pope.
- Fr. Gregory Bergoglio is an Antipope.
- BurningEagle Go for it!
- Pascendi BE, that’s an interesting thought. I’d like to see it explored further.
- defenderofthefaith At least he said it himself, and we don't have to say it for him.
- defenderofthefaith We never have a right to be angry with God. Isn't that what the story of Job is all about? This man is ridiculous.
- Jay Lowell I'm afraid we are not going to agree. I answered your question but you don't want to except it. I will continue to state my position.
- Lee "I will say something that even seems a heresy." Bergoglio When does he not say something that is or seems a heresy?
- Fr William Barrocas Disturbing thoughts tis True. But, Our Help is IN NOMINE DOMINI, QUI FECIT COELUM ET TERRAM
- BurningEagle Marxist, yes. Antipope? In as much as Antipopes in the past were regarded as having the Catholic Faith, I do not think Jorge can even lay claim to that title.
- BurningEagle Modernists priests and religious happened to him. He believed Modernism and Liberation Theology. Jorge is a classic result of the effect of poor, erroneous, or even heretical training.
- MKDAWUSS And then you get to the part where you understand why what happened had to happen. ...or am I totally misinterpreting this?
- neyoriquans What happened to this man during his childhood to make him hate God and the Catholic faith so much? Goodness gracious. The excuses are running dry for those who still mistakenly identify this man as...
- 2c3n1 . Bergoglio's god is the devil and he's probably pretty mad that the devil won't shut down NovusOrdoWatch. Lol.
- Keegan Yocum Jorge Bergoglio is a Marxist Antipope
- 2c3n1 . Jay Lowell: You still didn't answer the question an St. Louis de Montfort doesn't tell us that it is even this bad as we're in now. I wasn't using the Apocalypse except the fact that the devil is let...
- corvinus ✓ᴰᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ Queer as a $3 bill... and probably talks like William F. Buckley.
- anna mack I think that he knows exactly which bus he's on.
- Trusttruth I agree God did not create or will anyone to be homosexual. That's the point. Unlike say adultery of giving into, the attraction of the opposite sex which is normal, this isn't. Acting on what your...
- anna mack And you.
- jim There's practicing homosexual, chaste and changed homosexuality. One might have an admiration or attraction to another but will not have sex. There are many who have changed and strive to do God's...