Fun & informative podcast…
“Saint” Paul VI, Never-Revoked Covenant?, and “Me Too”
Listen on demand at any time — free!
It is time again for another episode: Novus Ordo Watch is pleased to sponsor for our readers and listeners — and anyone else who may be interested — the phenomenal podcast program Francis Watch, in which host Stephen Heiner of True Restoration analyses with his sedevacantist guests, Bishop Donald J. Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada, the latest chaos perpetrated by Jorge Bergoglio, otherwise known as “Pope Francis”. Theological shenanigans by “Pope Emeritus” Benedict XVI and “Bp.” Robert Barron are also discussed in this latest installment.
In this episode no. 38, which has a length of 1 hour and 40 minutes, His Excellency and Father discuss and analyze:
- The “Canonization” of Paul VI – the language of the canonization, what those who recognize Francis as the Vicar of Jesus Christ on earth are expected to believe regarding Paul VI and his “sanctity,” and the problem of “pick and choose” Catholicism
- The Modernist strategy of taking clear doctrine and reducing it to nonsense babble language, as seen in an October 31, 2018 general audience of Francis
- Benedict XVI’s doubling down on the Jews not being included in the number of those who need to have the Gospel preached to them, and the support for this error by “Bishop” Robert Barron
- The attack on Bishop Sanborn over a common-sense “Me Too” article
- The theory that Benedict XVI is “still pope”
- The punishment of a Novus Ordo cleric who dared to burn a rainbow flag
- The demolition of two Marian shrines and the resignation of two Chinese Novus Ordo bishops, more rotten fruit of the Sino-Vatican Accord
- The first interview of Fr. Pagliarani, new Superior General of the Society of Saint Pius X (SSPX), and how he represents continuity, with a bit of change
As always, Francis Watch is not boring or dry but exciting, insightful, and interesting — with plenty of humor, so necessary to retain in our difficult times.
Don’t miss this episode of Francis Watch, and be sure to share it with friends, family members, and potential converts. The broadcast is available for streaming and download on-demand at any time. More free episodes of Francis Watch are available at FrancisWatch.org.
To learn more about Francis Watch, and to access another two dozen episodes, visit member-supported Restoration Radio. The web site of Bp. Sanborn’s Most Holy Trinity Seminary can be accessed here, and Fr. Cekada has a blog here.
For more incredible facts about Jorge Bergoglio, “Pope Francis”, please see our topical page:
It is our pleasure to be able to sponsor Francis Watch for the good of souls and for the greater glory of God. In this manner we try to fulfill in part our stated goal of helping to educate people in the true Roman Catholic religion and making people aware of how true Catholicism differs essentially from the fake Novus Ordo/Vatican II counterpart that is currently occupying the Catholic structures.
Image source: Wikimedia Commons (Andrea Papaccio)
License: CC BY-SA 4.0