Listen free to this fun & informative podcast
Sex Abuse Crisis, Ecumenism, and the “Pope Emeritus”
Listen on demand at any time — free!
It is time again for another episode: Novus Ordo Watch is pleased to sponsor for our readers and listeners — and anyone else who may be interested — the phenomenal podcast program Francis Watch, in which host Stephen Heiner of True Restoration analyses with his sedevacantist guests, Bishop Donald J. Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada, the latest chaos perpetrated by Jorge Bergoglio, otherwise known as “Pope Francis.” The “Pope Emeritus”, Benedict XVI, also makes an appearance this time, along with “Cardinal” Albino Luciani, the future John Paul I.
In this episode no. 37, His Excellency and Father discuss and analyze:
- The sex abuse crisis and how odd it is that sins of the flesh seem to be a bigger deal for the media and for the laity than apostasy from the Faith
- Francis’ attendance at the World Council of Churches
- Francis’ position on the so-called “Patriarchate” of Moscow
- Francis calling himself “the devil” to a reporter
- Francis’ pathetic excuse for a “blessing” that sounded like a recruiting call to the Peace Corps
- Benedict’s odd protests regarding attacks on the concept of “Pope Emeritus”
- Benedict’s reheating of “never revoked” regarding the Covenant with the Jews
- “Cardinal” Luciani (John Paul I) and his thoughts on contraception
- Argentina’s defense of life against abortion (with no help from Francis)
As always, Francis Watch is not boring or dry but exciting, insightful, and interesting — with plenty of humor, so necessary to retain in our difficult times.
Don’t miss this episode of Francis Watch, and be sure to share it with friends, family members, and potential converts. The broadcast is available for streaming and download on-demand at any time. More free episodes of Francis Watch are available at FrancisWatch.org.
To learn more about Francis Watch, and to access another two dozen episodes, visit member-supported Restoration Radio. The web site of Bp. Sanborn’s Most Holy Trinity Seminary can be accessed here, and Fr. Cekada has a blog here.
For more incredible facts about Jorge Bergoglio, “Pope Francis”, please see our topical page:
It is our pleasure to be able to sponsor Francis Watch for the good of souls and for the greater glory of God. In this manner we try to fulfill in part our stated goal of helping to educate people in the true Roman Catholic religion and making people aware of how true Catholicism differs essentially from the fake Novus Ordo/Vatican II counterpart that is currently occupying the Catholic structures.