Listen free to this informative podcast
Sedevacantist Clergy dissect the Latest from “Pope” Francis
Listen on demand at any time — free!
For the first time since late 2014, Novus Ordo Watch is pleased once again to sponsor for our readers and listeners — and anyone else who may be interested — the phenomenal podcast program Francis Watch, in which host Stephen Heiner of True Restoration analyses with his sedevacantist guests, Bishop Donald J. Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada, the latest chaos perpetrated by Jorge Bergoglio, otherwise known as “Pope Francis.”
In this episode no. 34, His Excellency and Father discuss:
- Francis’ preference for government-controlled Communist bishops over his own in China
- Communion for adulterers being enshrined in the Acta Apostolicae Sedis (and the excuses given by the recognize-and-resist crowd)
- The pending “sainthood” for Oscar Romero and Paul VI
- Bergoglio’s desire to change the translation of the Our Father
- Francis’ musings that Judas Iscariot might be saved after all
- His profound insight that “confessors must not be bullies”
- The logical conclusion of Amoris Laetitia-influenced theologians who postulate that contraception may soon be required
- An anti-sedevacantist book presented directly to Francis
- The looming Society of St.