Bergoglio and the Jews…
Francis, Rabbi of Reference
by Miles Christi
Catholic writer Miles Christi (“Soldier of Christ”) returns with a new study summarizing the heresies, errors, scandals, blasphemies, and impious practices of Jorge Bergoglio insofar as they relate to apostate Judaism. Miles Christi‘s monograph is entitled Francis, Rabbi of Reference and available in multiple languages, free of charge, through the links below. All files are in PDF format:
- “Francis, Rabbi of Reference” (English)
- “Francesco, Rabbino di Riferimento” (Italian)
- “Francisco, Rabino de Referencia” (Spanish)
- “François, Rabbin de Référence” (French)
Like Miles Christi‘s earlier works, this new document is another handy collection of evidence for the case against Francis. It is perfect to pass on to family and friends and to make new converts, informing people of the true face of the Argentinian apostate.
Some of the specific topics examined in Francis, Rabbi of Reference include:
- Francis’ praise of Rabbi Abraham Skorka
- Francis’ adulation of Talmudic Judaism
- Francis’ celebration of Hanukkah in a Jewish Synagogue
- Francis’ celebration of the an interreligious Liturgy in the Cathedral of Buenos Aires with the B’nai B’rith Masonic Lodge
- and much more
Prior studies by Miles Christi, likewise published in multiple languages, include the following:
- Blasphemoglio: A Chronicle of Impiety
- Francis the Destroyer: An Anthology of the Bergoglian Magisterium
- The Strange “Papacy” of Jorge Bergoglio
All this is well-documented material for anyone who still needs to be convinced — or wants to convince others — that Jorge Bergoglio is not a Roman Catholic and is most definitely not the Pope of the Catholic Church. Thank you, Miles Christi!
Note: Miles Christi is an independent writer and not to be confused with the Novus Ordo clerical group Miles Christi, which submits to the “pontificate” of Jorge Bergoglio.