Search Our Site
- Why would Anybody be a Sedevacantist?! A Calm and Insightful Explanation October 24, 2020
- False Pope calls for Sodomite Civil Unions, wants Children of Gay Couples to be Raised in Church October 21, 2020
- United Nations in the Classroom: Bergoglio’s “Global Compact on Education” Examined October 19, 2020
- “No One is Saved Alone”: Francis to participate in Interreligious Prayer for Peace and Fraternity in Rome October 18, 2020
- French Socialist Leader applauds Encyclical ‘Fratelli Tutti’ October 14, 2020
See the 25 most recent comments left on our blog: CLICK HERE
Subscribe by Email
Be notified each time a new post appears on our blog! CLICK HERE to subscribe. Easy opt-out any time.
Our Latest Tweets
Neumayr: “A Permissive Pope for a Permissive Age: Whatever he is up to, it is not saving souls.” - https://spectator.org/a-permissive-pope-for-a-permissive-age/ #popefrancis #CatholicTwitter
@MarkAnonneman @Catman_1958 @AugustMichael8 I’m not saying one way or another, I’m just pointing out that that was never their position until, perhaps, recently.
A roundup of responses to Francis’ unravelling 'civil unions’ comments - https://catholicherald.co.uk/a-roundup-of-responses-to-popes-unravelling-civil-unions-comments/ #popefrancis #CatholicTwitter
@MarkAnonneman @Catman_1958 @AugustMichael8 If that’s what they’re saying now, it’s quite a change from their prior position.
@MarkAnonneman @AugustMichael8 Well, there is one thing you’re leaving out of account: They were all submitting to someone who was not the Pope. It is their union with the Pope that makes them unable, as a body, to fall away. But since Paul VI wasn’t the Pope….
@Catman_1958 @MarkAnonneman @AugustMichael8 Precisely. We’re sedevacantists aren’t saying we have all the answers, we’re just saying that since the divine promises are clearly contradicted in the Vatican II Sect, that can’t be the Catholic Church. That much is certain.
@MarkAnonneman @AugustMichael8 No, it’s incompatible with the recognize-and-resist position. There are some things in our day we must leave to mystery — rather than adopting a position that contradicts the stated doctrine.
Funny, don’t they appeal to him to consecrate Russia so it will convert?
Bishop Schneider calls faithful to pray for Pope Francis to ‘convert’ https://bit.ly/3mgq4Wd
@MarkAnonneman @Catman_1958 @AugustMichael8 LOL. Well he should leave Catholic dogma to Catholics.