Socci: “The Plot Thickens”
“Greater Mystery” seen in
Ratzinger Response to Tornielli
Just as we predicted yesterday, not all who give credence to the idea that Benedict XVI’s resignation may have been invalid are convinced by Ratzinger’s reported reaffirmation of its validity to Italian journalist Andrea Tornielli.
“The plot thickens,” Socci says in a Feb. 26, 2014 article posted on his web site:
Socci claims that the questions he raised earlier this month have not been answered but instead the mystery surrounding Benedict’s abdication is deepening.
Socci, author of the book The Fourth Secret of Fatima, criticizes Andrea Tornielli of the Italian daily La Stampa for not releasing the full text of the alleged letter the “Pope emeritus” wrote him, saying that for a story of such magnitude, it would have been appropriate to at least reproduce the letter in its entirety, or better yet, a scanned facsimile copy showing Ratzinger’s signature and letterhead.… READ MORE
Benedict XVI Speaks: “My Resignation Was Valid”
Bad news for Resignationists — those who believe that Benedict XVI’s resignation was invalid because brought about by force. While it would allow them a convenient, non-sedevacantist way out of the problems with Francis by saying the true Pope is still Benedict, it is Joseph Ratzinger himself now who has explicitly denied the rumors and confirmed that he gave up his claim to the papacy by his own free will.
Responding to a letter written him by the well-known Italian Vatican journalist Andrea Tornielli of La Stampa, the “Pope Emeritus” clearly states:
… READ MORE
There is absolutely no doubt regarding the validity of my resignation from the Petrine ministry.
Ratzinger writes Letter to Hans Küng
Benedict XVI delights in “Great Agreement of Views” with Francis
UPDATE 2/26/14: Benedict Confirms Accuracy of Hans Kung Testimony (click here)
Bad news for Resignationists and all those who believe that “Pope Emeritus” Benedict XVI is gravely at odds with his offbeat successor, Jorge Bergoglio. The Italian newspaper La Repubblica reports that in a Jan. 24, 2014 letter Joseph Ratzinger wrote to his former colleague and collaborator Hans Kung, he expressed his satisfaction to be united to “Pope” Francis not only by a “cordial friendship” but also — and this is clearly much more important — by a shared concurrence of points-of-view:
“I am grateful to be joined to Pope Francis by a great agreement of views and a cordial friendship”, the retired Benedict wrote to arch-apostate Hans Kung, who basically denies every Catholic dogma in the book, including that of the Most Holy Trinity, and who announced in 2013 that he is considering committing suicide as he is now advanced in years and suffers from Parkinson’s Disease and doesn’t really see the point of sticking around.… READ MORE
Resignationism hitting the mainstream…
Italian Journalist Antonio Socci:
Ratzinger Resignation “May Not Be Valid”
Author and Journalist Antonio Socci
One year after Benedict XVI’s historic announcement of his impending resignation from the “papacy”, well-respected Italian journalist and author Antonio Socci reflects on what led Fr. Joseph Ratzinger to give up his claim to the papal office on February 28, 2013.
Writing for the Italian daily Libero on Feb. 12, 2014, Socci says that details about the resignation have emerged that may render it invalid under church law. (Both Novus Ordo and traditional Catholic canon law state that, among other possible reasons, resignation obtained through fear unjustly inflicted is invalid; see Novus Ordo Canon 188; Catholic Canon 185.)… READ MORE
Reality check for Ratzinger admirers…
There’s Your New Evangelization: Vatican Translator dies a Lutheran because “Cardinal” Ratzinger had told her NOT to Convert
[UPDATE 2/6/14: Accuracy of story confirmed – Spath herself was source of this information]
This past Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014, a lady by the name of Sigrid Spath passed away in Rome. Austrian by birth, Spath had worked for the Vatican as a translator of official church documents since the time of Paul VI. She translated Italian, Latin, French, English, Spanish, and Polish texts into German.
Now that she has passed, Vatican Radio has released a brief article on her life and work, and it contains a veritable bombshell.… READ MORE
Update on “Fr.” Kramer’s Rejection of Francis
Rev. Paul Kramer: “Benedict XVI Still Pope”
– The Rise of “Resignationism”
Embed from Getty Images
On November 29, 2013, we had happily reported that the well-known resistance traditionalist Rev. Paul Kramer, editor of The Devil’s Final Battle, had rejected Jorge Bergoglio’s claim to be the Pope of the Catholic Church and declared that the Holy See was vacant. Shortly thereafter, however, Kramer began claiming that Benedict XVI — officially the “Pope Emeritus” — was still reigning despite his resignation effective February 28 of this year. Here is what he posted on his Facebook page the day after announcing “sede vacante”:
The reason Kramer gives for his new position is that he believes Ratzinger’s resignation to have been invalid because it was obtained, so he is convinced, through coercion (acc.… READ MORE
Impure Dancing at Future “Pope’s” Liturgy…
With “Cardinal” Jorge Bergoglio
Tango begins at 26:38 mark
“Lift up thy hands against their pride unto the end;
see what things the enemy hath done wickedly in the sanctuary.”
You can’t make this stuff up; you just can’t. The above video shows two people performing the Tango, an impure dance condemned by Pope St. Pius X, during a “Mass” offered by the then-“Archbishop” of Buenos Aires, “Cardinal” Jorge Bergoglio, the man who now claims to be the Pope of the Catholic Church (“Francis”).
Bergoglio is no stranger to liturgical aberrations and clearly has no care for the sacred nor for sound doctrine (just watch him distribute what he supposedly believes is Holy Communion in this video).… READ MORE
More Mayhem on the Way?
Vatican’s Rules on Communion for Protestants could be further Relaxed
On October 7, 2013, the Anglican Communion News Service published a report by the Church of Ireland Gazette according to which the Novus Ordo “Archbishop” of Birmingham, Mr. Bernard Longley, stated that since the 1983 Novus Ordo Code of Canon Law changed the pre-Vatican II blanket prohibition against non-Catholics receiving Holy Communion and thus allowed a Protestant reception in principle, he can envision that in the future, the Vatican will expand the limited circumstances to allow a more frequent reception by heretics. Said Mr. Longley:
… READ MORE
Given that that represents a change, and a very significant shift away from the impossibility to the limited possibility, then I could imagine and foresee one of the fruits of our ecumenical engagement as moving towards a deeper understanding of communion and a deeper sharing, a deeper communion between our Churches which perhaps would lead to reconsideration of some of the circumstances.
“Summorum Pontificum” Restricted…
“Anything to the Contrary Notwithstanding”: Francis Forbids “Old Mass” for Franciscan Religious Order
UPDATE 12/8/13 20:38 GMT
The “Apostolic Commissioner” Volpi has now officially admitted that the real reason for the suppression of the 1962 Missal for the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate is that they are “traditionalist” and perhaps even “crypto-Lefebvrian.” SEE STORY HERE.
UPDATE 8/1/13 00:35 GMT
According to Vaticanist Giuseppe Nardi, it was a mere 6 members of the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate — out of a total of 800 — who accomplished the prohibition of the 1962 Missal for their order by the Vatican. … READ MORE
Another Milestone in the Modernist Sewer…
Encyclical Letter Lumen Fidei
June 29, 2013
A product of “four hands”, this first “encyclical letter” of Mr. Jorge Bergoglio, “Pope” Francis, was co-written by Fr. Joseph Ratzinger, the “Pope Emeritus” Benedict XVI, and it shows.
The text is available in sundry languages, of which we make the following two available via links:
Other Links pertaining to the encyclical:
… READ MORE
At least he accepts Vatican II, eh?
Neither Vatican Nor Diocese Punish Pro-Homo Novus Ordo Priest who Paid for Abortions
The following shocking story comes from LifeSite:
… READ MORE
BARCELONA, April 19, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A Catholic priest who financed the abortion of two young girls in his care will not be excommunicated nor otherwise punished, the Archdiocese of Barcelona declared yesterday on behalf of Cardinal Archbishop Lluís Martínez Sistach.
The archdiocese also claims that it has support for its decision from the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, which it says ruled in favor of the priest in 2009.