Hand-ing on the Masonic tradition?
The Curious Handshakes of “Pope” Francis
The future “Pope” Francis, right, shakes hands with Benedict XVI. Original caption: “Vatican City, VATICAN CITY STATE: Pope Benedict XVI meets the archbishop of Buenos Aires Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio at the Vatican, 13 January 2007.” Credit: ARTURO MARI / OSSERVATORE ROMANO/AFP via Getty Image
There comes a point when circumstantial evidence has become so overwhelming in terms of quantity and quality that only a fool would deny the reality it points to. Jorge Bergoglio — the apostate Argentinian layman pulling off the “Pope Francis” Show in the Vatican — not only talks like a Mason, acts like a Mason, and teaches the doctrines of Freemasonry, he also shakes hands like one.
The video below gives some pretty clear evidence. Take a look:
But let’s avoid all misunderstanding: We are not saying that Francis is a Freemason simply because of handshakes. Oh no — he is a Freemason (whether an actual member or “only” in adherence to their doctrines) because practically everything he says and does is perfectly in line with Masonry, if not in every detail, certainly in essence. The handshakes are merely the icing on the cake — confirming what anyone with eyes to see can discover is really in plain sight:
- Francis and the Naturalist-Masonic Gospel of Man
- Francis is Honorary Member of Masonic Rotary Club in Buenos Aires
- The Dalai Francis: Bergoglio in the United States
- Italian Freemasonry Supports “Pope” Francis
In his Masonry, Francis follows in the tradition of his impostor-pope predecessors, including Joseph Ratzinger, often erroneously hailed as a Catholic traditionalist. Take a look at the The Curious Handshakes of Benedict XVI for clear confirmation of this.
- “Whatever the future may be, in this grave and widespread evil it is Our duty … to endeavor to find a remedy. And because We know that Our best and firmest hope of a remedy is in the power of that divine religion which the Freemasons hate in proportion to their fear of it, We think it to be of chief importance to call that most saving power to Our aid against the common enemy. Therefore, whatsoever the Roman Pontiffs Our predecessors have decreed for the purpose of opposing the undertakings and endeavors of the masonic sect, and whatsoever they have enacted to enter or withdraw men from societies of this kind, We ratify and confirm it all by our apostolic authority: and trusting greatly to the good will of Christians, We pray and beseech each one, for the sake of his eternal salvation, to be most conscientiously careful not in the least to depart from what the apostolic see has commanded in this matter.” —Pope Leo XIII, Encyclical Humanum Genus, n. 30
- “On December 8, 1869, the International Congress of Freemasons imposed it as a duty on all its members to do all in their power to wipe out Catholicity from the face of the earth. Cremation was proposed as a suitable means to this end, since it was calculated to gradually undermine the faith of the people in ‘the resurrection of the body and life everlasting.’” —Fr. John Laux, Catholic Morality, p. 106
- Leaked full text of the Masons’ plan to subvert the Catholic religion: Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita
- Papal Warnings regarding the Freemasonic Conspiracy against the Catholic Church
- Freemasons and the Conciliar Church (PDF) by John K. Weiskittel
- Catholics and Freemasonry by Fr. Leslie Rumble, MSC
- Bella Dodd: the Woman who put 1,300 Communists into the Catholic Church but then Converted
- Book: AA-1025: Memoirs of a Communist’s Infiltration into the Catholic Church
- Photos: “Mass” in Honor of Freemasonry in Brazil
- Book: Freemasonry and the Anti-Christian Movement by Fr. E. Cahill
- Book: Grand Orient Freemasonry Unmasked by Mgr. George E. Dillon
- A Liberal? A Freemason? The Calumny against Pope Pius IX
Image source: Getty Images (Arturo Mari)