Nothing Sacred: Pachamama Monstrance in Mexico!
Words fail at this. The image says it all.
Vaticanist Marco Tosatti broke this story on his blog Stilum Curiae, where you can find more photos of the incident and additional information:
The pastor responsible for this great affront to God is “Fr.” Juan Pedro Oriol. The archlayman overseeing the diocese is “Cardinal” José Robles Ortega.
Of course the “Pope” Francis apologists will use this as “evidence” that the scandalously naked Mother Earth (Pachamama) statue is really the Blessed Virgin Mary. “Our Lady of the Amazon”, we will hear again. And yet, the Vatican had already clarified that it is not the Blessed Mother (duh!), and “Pope” Francis himself has referred to them as “Pachamama statues”. And then the Franciscans International also made clear that it is indeed Pachamama.
People who argue that because the “woman” is pregnant, it must be Our Lady, are refuted by the fact that the Vatican itself has recently minted “Mother Earth” coins, which show a pregnant Pachamama:
You can’t make this stuff up!
For those who are not familiar with the background to this wooden statue, the following links will provide some important context:
- Golden Calf 2.0: Idolatrous Earth Goddess Worship Ceremony in Vatican Gardens
- Amazon Synod Pachamama Idols Thrown into Tiber River in Rome
- Francis says Pachamama Statues have been recovered, will be used at Synod Closing Liturgy
- Welcome to the Jungle: Amazon Synod Comprehensive Coverage
- Getting in Touch with “Mother Earth” at Vatican Christmas Concert
Novus Ordo apologist Tim Staples has recently made a gargantuan effort to defend Francis from the charge of idolatry with regard to the Pachamama circus surrounding the Amazon Synod. We have refuted him here:
What does it take for these people to see what is right in front of everybody’s eyes?!
By the way: Ugly, improper, and sacrilegious monstrances — veritable MONSTERances — have been in vogue in the Vatican II Church, especially under Bergoglian leadership. Remember these?
- Monster-ance! Horrid Adoration Ceremony at World Youth Day Vigil Service (2019)
- MONSTER-ANCE: Francis and the “Blessed Sacrament” at Fatima (2017)
- Flying Monstrance: “Eucharistic” Drone Delivery in Brazilian Novus Ordo Parish
Bergoglio’s ventilator monstrance at Fatima in 2017…
When our Blessed Lord spoke about the events that would precede His Second Coming, He said:
Take heed that no man seduce you: For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ: and they will seduce many. … And many false prophets shall rise, and shall seduce many. And because iniquity hath abounded, the charity of many shall grow cold. But he that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom, shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations, and then shall the consummation come. When therefore you shall see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place: he that readeth let him understand. … For there shall be then great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world until now, neither shall be. And unless those days had been shortened, no flesh should be saved: but for the sake of the elect those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say to you: Lo here is Christ, or there, do not believe him. For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect. Behold I have told it to you, beforehand.
(Matthew 24:4-5,11-15,21-25; underlining added.)
If you’ve had enough of the Vatican II Church and its demons, its antipopes and its false prophets, and if you are burning with love for Jesus Christ and the true holy Roman Catholic Faith, or at least want to be, please take a look at these helpful links:
- Now What? How to be a real Catholic today (Resource Guide)
- The Papacy and the Passion of the Church
- Like Sheep without a Shepherd: 60 Years without a Pope
- Culpable Ignorance and the Great Apostasy
- The Papacy and Sedevacantism: Have the Gates of Hell prevailed?
- The Pope and the Antichrist: The Great Apostasy foretold
- The End of the World and the Antichrist
Do not lose hope. We are in the midst of this battle our Blessed Lord prophesied would have to happen before He returns, “for unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, who opposeth, and is lifted up above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that he sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself as if he were God” (2 Thess 2:3-4).
Image source: marcotosatti.com (cropped)
License: fair use