That “Anxiety”…

Bp. Williamson and Sedevacantism

A Response to Bp. Richard Williamson’s Arguments
against Sedevacantism in his Eleison Comments of 2014
(Part 1)

On Jan. 25, 2014, Bp. Richard Williamson, formerly with the Society of St. Pius X, released issue no. 341 of his Eleison Comments, which are sent out on a weekly basis to subscribers by email. In this particular installment, His Excellency once again returns to the topic of sedevacantism. He writes:

The words and deeds of Pope Francis since his election earlier last year have been so little Catholic and so outrageous, that the idea that recent popes have not really been Popes (”sedevacantism”) has been given a new lease of life.

READ MORE

Disagreeing with the Jews did the trick…

ncr-spoof.jpg

The National [Non-]Catholic Reporter blogs about Novus Ordo Watch

The American Über-Modernist newspaper that deceptively calls itself the National Catholic Reporter has published a blog post in which the author, Robert McClory, mentions Novus Ordo Watch and Sedevacantism.

Entitled “Pope Francis and His Really Hostile Critics”, McClory correctly notes that we identify Francis “as a heretic [and] deceiver.” In particular, he takes issue with our post of November 3, 2013, in which we accuse Antipope Francis of heresy for saying that today’s Jews are the Chosen People of God and that the Old Covenant is still valid.… READ MORE

The “Gospel” according to Bergoglio…

Francis Again Confirms Muslim Refugees in Unbelief, says their “Faith” will help them to “Move On”

Antipope Francis never misses an opportunity to hide the Gospel from those who need it most: the unbelievers. Whether they be Jews, Muslims, Pagans, or atheists, Francis never tires of telling people to do anything other than embrace the only true religion, the Catholic Faith; he thus deliberately impedes any potential conversion.

His latest attack on the Gospel in the presence of hapless unbelievers was perpetrated on Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014, when His Hereticalness attended a meeting with foreign refugees in the Roman parish of the Sacred Heart (see video above).… READ MORE

News Digest Nov. 24, 2013

Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
November 24, 2013

READ MORE
He can’t stop talking…

Interview No. 4:

Francis:
“Many Marxists are Good People”, No Women Cardinals, won’t Rule Out “Communion” for Public Adulterers, believes in “Ecumenism of Blood”, Non-Catholic Martyrs, says Orthodox have Apostolic Succession

The Italian paper La Stampa has just published an exclusive interview with Mr. Jorge Bergoglio, the loquacious head of the Vatican II Sect, commonly known under his pseudonym, “Pope Francis.”

The full text of the interview has now been released online (previously, only La Stampa‘s print edition had the full transcript):

“Never Be Afraid of Tenderness”:
FULL TEXT of Andrea Tornielli’s
Interview with “Pope” Francis
(CLICK HERE)

Interview Highlights – the Most Important Quotes:

  • “God always opens doors, he never closes them.
READ MORE

John 7:13 all over again…

“For Fear of the Jews”:
The Novus Ordo Good Friday Prayer

The Roman Catholic Church, in her loving kindness and care, having been entrusted by the Son of God with the mission to preach the Gospel and convert all men to the true Faith (see Mk 16:15-16), greatly desires the salvation of all people. Knowing that man was not made for this world, but for eternal beatitude in Heaven, she lovingly seeks to detach him from the state of sin he finds himself in and lift him up to the life of Faith and virtue through the grace merited by our Lord Jesus Christ, who declared: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.… READ MORE

More Mayhem on the Way?

Vatican’s Rules on Communion for Protestants could be further Relaxed

On October 7, 2013, the Anglican Communion News Service published a report by the Church of Ireland Gazette according to which the Novus Ordo “Archbishop” of Birmingham, Mr. Bernard Longley, stated that since the 1983 Novus Ordo Code of Canon Law changed the pre-Vatican II blanket prohibition against non-Catholics receiving Holy Communion and thus allowed a Protestant reception in principle, he can envision that in the future, the Vatican will expand the limited circumstances to allow a more frequent reception by heretics. Said Mr. Longley:

Given that that represents a change, and a very significant shift away from the impossibility to the limited possibility, then I could imagine and foresee one of the fruits of our ecumenical engagement as moving towards a deeper understanding of communion and a deeper sharing, a deeper communion between our Churches which perhaps would lead to reconsideration of some of the circumstances.

READ MORE

A much-needed Reality Check…

“One and the Same Rite”?
How Benedict XVI’s Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum Aims to Destroy the Traditional Latin Mass

[Originally published Oct. 12, 2007; last revised April 11, 2017]

image: flickr.com (Papist) / CC BY-NC 2.0

After about a year of rumors, on July 7, 2007, Fr. Joseph Ratzinger (“Pope Benedict XVI”) finally released an “Apostolic Letter motu proprio,” entitled Summorum Pontificum, on the use of the Roman Missal of 1962, the liturgical rite that is referred to by many as the “Traditional Latin Mass.” This document grants a fairly wide permission to priests in the Novus Ordo Church to use the 1962 Missal (of John XXIII) instead of the 1970 Missal (of Paul VI) for their celebration of Mass, though it does not do away with all conditions and restrictions, as we will see below.… READ MORE

Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
June 21, 2013

READ MORE

Heresy has Consequences…

Tradition in Action Gets It Wrong Again on Public Heretics

[UPDATE 6/28/13: Tradition In Action has corrected and apologized for the errors they published regarding automatic excommunication: SEE HERE. We gladly and gratefully accept this apology and retraction and hope that they will do the same regarding the question of loss of office due to public defection from the Faith. TIA ought to be praised for having the integrity and humility to recognize errors and correct them. If this were only true of The Remnant and Catholic Family News!]

One of the best web sites exposing the horrors of the bogus Vatican II religion is the site Tradition In Action.… READ MORE

June 3, 1963 – June 3, 2013

On the 50th Anniversary of the Death of Antipope John XXIII


image credit: colaimages / Alamy Stock Photo

It’s hard to believe, but the Novus Ordo religion has only existed for some 50+ years. It officially began after the death of Pope Pius XII with the usurpation of the papal throne by Cardinal Angelo Roncalli (1881-1963) on October 28, 1958. Roncalli’s false pontificate was relatively short but long enough for him to prepare the way for the systematic destruction of Catholicism: the appointment of Giovanni Battista Montini (“Paul VI”) as a “cardinal” in 1958 (thus realistically enabling him to become his successor, which is exactly what happened), the establishment of the “Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity”, the Vatican body dealing with ecumenical affairs and relations with Jews (1960), the introduction of the name of St.

READ MORE
The Apostate Humanism of Anjeze Gonxhe Bojaxhiu

Mother Teresa of Calcutta in 1989:
“I Love All Religions”

RealyEasyStar/ Fotografia Felici / Alamy Stock Photo

Hailed by the world and the Vatican II Sect as a “saint”, the woman known as Mother Teresa engaged indeed in heroic corporal works of mercy – however, only at the expense of the spiritual works of mercy, which are, by their very nature, more important and more excellent than the corporal works.

Though she no doubt cared for the bodily needs of the poor in a most selfless fashion, the sad truth is that “Blessed” Mother Teresa – as she is called in the Novus Ordo Church – was not a Roman Catholic but an apostate from the Faith, and all the most heroic charitable works cannot make an apostate into a Catholic.

READ MORE

Official SSPX Hits Back At Bp. Fellay Adversaries:

“The Pseudo-Anti-Liberal Illusion”

For some time now, certain persons have been publishing the most grievous accusations against the superiors of the SSPX to an almost obsessive degree without realising that they themselves have lost contact with reality; they have fallen into errors which I will call “pseudo-anti-liberal”, because they pretend to be anti-liberal, though they themselves fall into the very defect they condemn, as wrote St Paul: “Wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou dost the same things which thou judgest” (Rom. 2:1).

>>> CONTINUE TO FULL ARTICLE

We are publishing the above-linked post by Fr.… READ MORE

Hypocrisy on stilts…

A Priceless Video:
The Voris Double Standard Illustrated

“Fighting Over Feet” – The Vortex of March 30, 2012

The Vortex, a news and commentary broadcast from a “conservative” Novus Ordo perspective, is the flagship program of ChurchMilitant.TV (an organization that was previously named RealCatholicTV).

We have long published severe criticisms of The Vortex and its host Michael Voris — not for being Novus Ordo, but for using a most hypocritical double standard when it comes to criticizing liberalism: Voris very happily trashes liberals and their anti-Christ agenda at every opportunity (and rightly so), yet he absolutely refuses to apply the same standard to the most powerful and dangerous liberal in the entire Vatican II Church: “Pope” Francis.… READ MORE

“Pope” Francis? My eye…

Introducing the Real Jorge Bergoglio:

PROFANATION!
“Cardinal” Bergoglio Hosted Jewish-Masonic Holocaust Memorial in Catholic Cathedral of Buenos Aires

A mere four months before his election as “Pope” of the modernist Vatican II Church, Mr. Jorge Bergoglio, then known as “Cardinal” Bergoglio, collaborated with the Jewish-Masonic B’nai B’rith lodge to celebrate a “Kristallnacht“-Holocaust memorial in his Catholic cathedral of Buenos Aires, Argentina. The two main speakers of the event were Bergoglio himself and his friend Rabbi Alejandro Avruj of the Fundacion Judaica of Buenos Aires. Representatives of various non-Catholic religions also took official part in the event.… READ MORE