Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
November 24, 2013
- The Appalling State of the New Church illustrated: Lessons from World Youth Day
- Munich’s “Cardinal” Marx denies Hell and Purgatory, says Church must repent of having “scared” people — OK now, all you “hermeneutic of continuity” people: Who appointed this man “archbishop” of Munich and named him a “cardinal” again? That’s right, it was the Great “Restorer of Tradition,” Benedict XVI!
- Speaking of Mr. Marx: Here he is seen “consecrating” a Modernist Bird Cage
- Altar against Altar: The Craze for Strange New Altars and “Youth Churches”
- The Novus Ordo Church celebrates the Feast of Christ the King today – or do they?
- Reminder: Francis still has not recanted a single word of the interview with Eugenio Scalfari, despite the impressions you may get from the “conservative” Novus Ordo crowd [Note: We take exception to the statement regarding Pope Honorius in this linked post, the case of which is not in the least comparable to Francis, comes with important qualifications, and which may in fact be based on calumny]
- Ugly as Sin: St. Clement “Catholic” Church in Bettlach, Switzerland
- Smile! Vienna’s “Cardinal” Schonborn receives B’nai B’rith Menorah Award
- Move over, Rubic’s Cube: Here comes the Novus Ordo “Garnet Chapel” in Austria! — Make sure you see the inside, too!
- All Backwards: David Mills calls SSPX Protest against Christ-Denying Interfaith Service a “Profanation” — All the while failing to identify the real profanation of the cathedral: the Jewish Kristallnacht memorial (see details here)
- Ohio Pro-Life Group asks “Catholic” Hospital to cut ties with Abortionists
- Sandro Magister claims Francis is correcting himself — But is he really? No, he’s contradicting himself, not correcting himself
- It’d be on the Index of Forbidden Books: “Conservative” Novus Ordo apologist publishes book promoting Theology of John Wesley, Founder of the Methodists — Somehow we suspect the same author won’t be publishing The Quotable Archbishop Lefebvre any time soon…
- Deo Gratias: The heretico-schismatic Church of England is Dying! — And the Novus Ordo Church can’t be far behind (they always tend to be behind the Anglicans by a number of decades)
- Louie Verrecchio asks, “What’s The Big Deal?” and tells people to quit acting like Francis just signed the Oath against Modernism simply because of his letter to “Abp.” Marchetto
- More supposedly “Huge” News: Francis also wrote a letter to Fr. Brandmuller about the Hermeneutic of Continuity — You know, that epoch-defining concept promoted by Benedict XVI that is as old as the council itself and is as orthodox as this photo. Mr. Zuhlsdorf emphasizes how “huge” this news is – so huge he has to tell you it’s huge to make sure you don’t miss how huge it is.
- Come to think of it: Perhaps Francis is orthodox – this kind at least…
And now…. the Puppet “Mass”!
Be the first to start a conversation