Informative, witty, compelling!
Podcast: The Synod, the Dubia, and Chaos Frank
Our latest podcast episode, TRADCAST EXPRESS 179, was published this past Saturday, and it covers recent major Vatican developments that demonstrate how much more the Roman apostasy has advanced. We present it here in a separate blog post to ensure it will get as much exposure as possible. It runs 28:33 minutes in length.
The main topics covered in this podcast are the Vatican’s recent Dubia circus, especially ‘Pope’ Francis’ effective claim that for some people adultery may only be a venial sin. Furthermore, we look at how the false pope tries to authorize blessings for sodomite couples through the backdoor. The last big topic discussed is the Synod on Synodality, which opened Oct. 4 with a ‘Mass’ during which Francis uttered a blasphemous lie. The synodal ‘Spirit’ is put to the test as an American journalist asks the Vatican’s top press spokesman how the synodal assembly will discern the Holy Spirit from other spirits.
You can listen to TRADCAST EXPRESS 179 in the players below:
Those who prefer a direct link to the audio can find it here.
The show notes referenced in the podcast audio are the following:
- New Dubia Drama: Five Conservative ‘Cardinals’ challenge Francis
- Antipope Francis: Apostolic Exhortation ‘Laudate Deum’ on the Climate Crisis (Oct. 4, 2023)
- Athanasius Schneider’s explosive Prayer for the Synod 2023: An incisive Sedevacantist Analysis
- Book: CREDO: Compendium of the Catholic Faith by Athanasius Schneider
- Four “Cardinals”: Francis Refuses to Answer Direct Questions on “Amoris Laetitia” (2016)
- Vatican Doctrine Office explains Amoris Laetitia: Adultery can be a Venial Sin only!
- Adultery as a Venial Sin? Amoris Laetitia and Mitigating Circumstances (2019)
- Luisella Scrosati, “Yes, yes, or perhaps not: Francis raises more doubts than the Dubia”, Daily Compass (Oct. 5, 2023)
- Michael Haynes, “Vatican and Cardinal Fernández fire back at cardinals’ new dubia about the Synod on Synodality”, Life Site (Oct. 2, 2023)
- ‘Cardinal’ Pietro Parolin on the Synod and the Holy Ghost
- Journalist at Synod Press Conference: How do we know it’s the HOLY Spirit acting at the Synod?
- Francis kicks off Synod with Blasphemous Lie: St. John the Baptist doubted Jesus was really the Messiah!
If you found our podcast informative and beneficial, please share it with others.
Image source: Wikimedia Commons (cropped)
License: public domain