Listen free to this informative podcast
Disasters, “Made That Way”, and the Irish Referendum
Listen on demand at any time — free!
It is time again for another episode: Novus Ordo Watch is pleased to sponsor for our readers and listeners — and anyone else who may be interested — the phenomenal podcast program Francis Watch, in which host Stephen Heiner of True Restoration analyses with his sedevacantist guests, Bishop Donald J. Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada, the latest chaos perpetrated by Jorge Bergoglio, otherwise known as “Pope Francis.”
In this episode no. 35, His Excellency and Father discuss:
- Gaudete et Exsultate, the new “Apostolic Exhortation”
- “Cardinal” Kasper’s commentary on Protestant intercommunion
- Francis’ assertion that there is no hell
- That atheists can go to heaven
- That the Holy Spirit is a “disaster”
- That the Resurrection is not a historical fact
- That Baptism makes us irrevocably children of God
- That God made homosexuals “that way”
- Thoughts on the Fr. Ringrose situation in Vienna, Virginia
- Drone delivery of the “Eucharist”
- The MET Gala in New York (CAUTION! offensive and provocative pictures)
- Crowdsurfing for the newly “ordained,” in Poland
- Recent legalizations of abortion in Ireland and Argentina
As always, Francis Watch is not boring or dry but exciting, insightful, and interesting — with plenty of humor, so necessary to retain in our difficult times.
Don’t miss this episode of Francis Watch, and be sure to share it with friends, family members, and potential converts. The broadcast is available for streaming and download on-demand at any time. More free episodes of Francis Watch are available at FrancisWatch.org.
To learn more about Francis Watch, and to access another two dozen episodes, visit member-supported Restoration Radio. The web site of Bp. Sanborn’s Most Holy Trinity Seminary can be accessed here , and Fr. Cekada has a blog here.
For more incredible facts about Jorge Bergoglio, “Pope Francis”, please see our topical page:
It is our pleasure to be able to sponsor Francis Watch for the good of souls and for the greater glory of God. In this manner we try to fulfill in part our stated goal of helping to educate people in the true Roman Catholic religion and making people aware of how true Catholicism differs essentially from the fake Novus Ordo/Vatican II counterpart that is currently occupying the Catholic structures.
Image source: franciswatch.org
License: Fair use
Be the first to start a conversation