“For such false apostles are deceitful workmen, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ” (2 Cor 11:13)…
The False Bergoglian Magisterium —
New Articles by Miles Christi
With Jorge Bergoglio still going strong in his role of “Pope Francis”, one never runs out of errors, heresies, blasphemies, impieties, or other scandals to refute and criticize. An utter travesty of Roman Catholicism, the Vatican II religion is the proverbial “gift that keeps on giving”, especially with Francis at the helm.
Catholic writer Miles Christi (“Soldier of Christ”), whom we have featured on this web site on numerous occasions, has released some new articles reviewing and exposing the false magisterium of the world’s most notorious apostate.
The new contributions by Miles Christi are the following:
- Amoris Laetitia: The destruction of marriage and the abolition of sin through false mercy
- The “Eco-Encyclical” Laudato Si’
Both of these articles are available for download in various languages, all of them in PDF format. Here are the links:
Amoris Laetitia: The destruction of marriage and the abolition of sin through false mercy
The “Eco-Encyclical” Laudato Si’
For years now Miles Christi has been cataloguing the heresies, errors, scandals, blasphemies, and impious practices of “Pope” Francis. These latest two articles add further material to the already-substantial case against Francis. Feel free to pass them on to family and friends, informing them about the true face of the Argentinian apostate masquerading as the Pope.
Prior studies by Miles Christi, likewise published in multiple languages, include the following:
- Four Years with Francis, Supreme Blasphemer of the Vatican / Bergoglian Caleidoscope (Photo Essay)
- The Bergoglian Deceit / Francis, Gravedigger of Europe / Francis, Martians and the Patience of God
- Francis, Rabbi of Reference
- Blasphemoglio: A Chronicle of Impiety
- Francis the Destroyer: An Anthology of the Bergoglian Magisterium
- The Strange “Papacy” of Jorge Bergoglio
All of this is well-documented material for anyone who still needs to be convinced — or wants to convince others — that Jorge Bergoglio is not a Roman Catholic and is most definitely not the Pope of the Catholic Church. Thank you, Miles Christi!
Note: Miles Christi is an independent writer and not to be confused with the Novus Ordo clerical group Miles Christi, which submits to the “pontificate” of Jorge Bergoglio.
Image source: shutterstock.com