Apostasy in concrete…
Blasphemy at Fatima:
The “Basilica of the Holy Trinity”
On May 13, we celebrated the 100th anniversary of the first apparition of Our Lady of Fatima. While most people are probably familiar with the beautiful Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary at the site of the apparitions, constructed from 1928-1953, many people may be unaware of the Modernist monstrosity that the Vatican II Sect has placed right across from the traditional basilica. It is officially called the “Basilica of the Holy Trinity” and was opened in 2007. In 2004, when construction was just beginning, “Pope” John Paul II gave a fragment of the Vatican’s tomb of St.