Francis visits Genoa, Italy…
Chaos Frank warns of ‘Google and Wikipedia Priests’, ‘Crows that will Eat your Eyes’
This is how Francis likes it: himself in the spotlight, talking
Francis spent all day in Genoa today, and there he did plenty of what he loves to do most: talk.
Describing it as an “intense 1-day apostolic visit”, Vatican Radio lists its six major events as follows (videos are linked):
- A meeting with the “world of labour”;
- Another with the Bishops, priests, seminarians, and religious of Liguria, along with lay curial collaborators and representatives of other religious confessions at the Cathedral of San Lorenzo;
- An encounter with young people attached to the Diocesan Mission at the Marian Sanctuary of the Madonna della Guardia;
- Lunch at the sanctuary with a number of poor and homeless persons, refugees, and prisoners;
- A moment with children from the various departments of the Giannina Gaslini Pediatric Hospital;
- Solemn Mass at the Piazzale Kennedy named for the first Catholic President of the United States.