Introducing Jorge Bergoglio…
The Great Pretender:
“Pope Francis” is not a Catholic
— and therefore not the Pope
Rev. Jorge Bergoglio has been elected the sixth antipope of the Vatican II Sect. Here’s an initial collection of evidence that the man is not a Roman Catholic and therefore could never be the Pope, could never be the head of the Roman Catholic Church.
The Facts on Francis:
- Listen Any Time: Restoration Radio Broadcast: Habemus Papam? Jorge Bergoglio – “Pope” Francis
- Francis the Talking Apostate: A First Review of the Facts about Jorge Mario Bergoglio
- Another One Rides the Bus: Francis showing clear signs of desacralizing the Papacy
- Expected the Unexpected: Vatican Braces for Unscripted “Papacy”
- Francis tells “Cardinals” not to wear red Cassocks with Surplices but only plain black ones for Audience March 15
- Mark 14:5 Alert: Francis tells Argentinian Clerics, Laymen NOT to travel to Rome for his Installation but to Donate Money to the Poor
- B’nai B’rith, Jews Worldwide See An Ally in “Pope Francis”
(Full Statement from Jewish-Masonic B’nai B’rith Lodge in Spanish here)
- “A Most Positive Result” – Rabbi Praises Bergoglio Election
- Oy Vey!