Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
May 3, 2017
Rapping the Novus Ordo religion in Poland
- The “Brokeback Bishop” is dead: Former “Abp.” of San Francisco, George Niederauer, dies at 80 — He made a name for himself for his positive review of the filthy 2005 movie Brokeback Mountain about two sodomite cowboys
- “The Political Pope”: In new book, George Neumayr documents “how Pope Francis is delighting the Liberal Left and abandoning Conservatives” — Free excerpt here: “Pope Francis’ Communist Mentor”
- Just imagine how “Spirit-filled” it will be! Francis to celebrate Pentecost with Novus Ordo Charismatics and Protestants
- A conference on new roads to cultural and social integration? The perfect occasion for Francis to add his own blather about Fraternity! — Over 2,500 words with a brief mention of God at the end to support it all…
- Welcome to the future: Some “Catholic” hospitals in Belgium to offer Suicide Option — And you know how it is: Before long, that “option” will become a requirement!
- This is how bad it is at this point: A Non-Catholic German Warns Against Protestantization of Catholicism
- Brilliant Lefebvrists: SSPX is excited that the man who claims that lifelong fornication equals a valid marriage, has made the validity of their own marriages now “incontestable”! — They also assure their sheeple that “this does not mean that the state of grave necessity has come to an end”… which raises an important question: Who gets to decide that, anyway, and what if people disagree?
- Not that anybody cares anymore, but the Knights of Malta have elected a new interim leader…
- A Sampler: What does Bp. Richard Williamson teach these days?
- We told you the “New Mass” is a circus… Here’s the Proof!
- A Personal Prelature for the Society of St. Pius X? Opus Dei “Bishop” thinks it’s a great idea!
- To the peripheries, Francis wants to send only the best “priests” — And he notes that “it was… rigid” before Vatican II!
- Yet another secular newspaper now sees it coming: “Talk of a Schism in the Catholic Church”
- Should have bred like rabbits! Hypocritical Francis “laments” Europe committing Suicide
- Benedict XVI at 90: Interview with his secretary, Archlayman Georg Ganswein
- And yet another Malta story: Leaked report claims Order of Malta Projects distributed Abortifacients
- In Easter Vigil sermon, Francis claims “Christ rolled back the stone of the tomb”! — Reality Check: “For an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and coming, rolled back the stone, and sat upon it” (Mt 28:2)
- “No Rupture with the Past” Update: Florida “Catholic” School Teacher reprimanded for quoting St. John Bosco on Islam
- Since being Catholic is opposed to being human: Francis tells children that before being Catholic, we must be human
- For 100th Anniversary: Official Web Site for Francis’ Visit to Fatima
- Follow the Money: SSPX already encouraging people to donate to “Pope” Francis’ own Novus Ordo Charity — Indeed, that Personal Prelature cannot be far off!
- Theologically irrelevant in the Novus Ordo Sect, but they’re still around: Interview with Fr. Bernhard Gerstle of the Fraternity of St. Peter — The FSSP was established in 1988 as the counterpart to the SSPX that would be loyal to the “Pope”
- Good and bad news for Novus Ordos: Francis says he’s planning to retire… but not until he’s appointed enough “cardinals” like him to ensure you will get Bergoglios for decades to come!
- Ireland could legalize Abortion just as Francis visits in 2018 — Expect him to speak out against it as much as he did against the Irish “gay marriage” referendum in 2015…
- ‘Rapid Response Network against Hate Crimes’ — brought to you by your friendly South Florida “Catholic”-Protestant-Jewish interfaith team!
- Remnant columnist Christopher Ferrara finally discovers that “Cardinal Müller is no defender of orthodoxy” — Apparently Ferrara thought he had been up until Amoris Laetitia, despite him denying the Perpetual Virginity, Transubstantiation, and the Bodily Resurrection of Christ for years…
- That’s it: Benedict XVI’s heretical understanding of the Papacy prevented him, not from becoming Pope but from abdicating! — Only in the parallel universe of Chris Ferrara does heresy help ensure you are Pope rather than ensure you are not!
- At this “Catholic” university, you get fired for saying that Abortion is the Murder of an innocent person — That’s an “opinion”, but of course transgender madness is science!
- You know you’re in the Novus Ordo religion when your new pastor brings his wife and the kids…
- Including the Peripheries = Accepting Perversion: “Cardinal” Joseph Tobin hosts LGBT Pilgrimage to New Jersey Cathedral — the actual invitation flyer can be downloaded here… Hey, at least Mr. Cupich, for his part, remains silent!
- In Ireland, they’re practicing for the future: Lay-led Liturgies without Holy Communion — If only they knew for how many decades that’s been the case already!
- Francis happily receives blasphemous Muslim Koran — Imagine his reaction if someone had given him a copy of Liberalism is a Sin instead…
- Greek Archeologist warns: Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem might collapse
- Church Disneyland: Michael Voris complains about a Fake Church that has emerged, remains mum on the Fake Pope that heads it!
- That’s it: Sedevacantism is a Novelty of Vatican II! — You can’t make this stuff up, you just can’t…
- “Four Nuns have formed a Band at Catholic University” — We especially like the fourth one…
- Francis has figured out that the Devil is behind anti-Christian Persecution — That’s because the devil is behind Islam, but he didn’t mention that part…
- Another traitor from the Society of Judas speaks: “Fr.” Tom Reese argues our Lord would approve of Divorce today!
- “Cardinal Burke the Conservative” Update: Raymond the Rabbi attends Jewish Seder Meal
- He’s just building bridges, you know: “Fr.” James Martin’s True Colors
- “Happy Earthday to youuuu!” The Global Catholic Climate Movement wants you to show some Eco-Mercy…
- The “Great Renewal” comes to Norcia: After earthquake, Basilica of St. Benedict to be rebuilt “in a modern style of architecture”
- Francis denounces Catholic Church for falling “into a theology of ‘yes, you can, no you can’t” — You know, as in: “Thou shalt” and “Thou shalt not” (cf. Exodus 20)…
- Surely you weren’t so foolish as to think the upcoming Synod on the Youth was only going to be about Catholic youngsters, right? You wicked excluder, you!
- Poster Wars! Now pro-Francis posters going up in Rome …sponsored by the Global Tolerance Initiative!
- That must be what Our Lady wanted: Vatican cricket club takes interreligious tournament to Fatima
- Francis the Demolisher: Swiss Magazine on the Wrecking Ball that is Jorge Bergoglio — notes that Francis is increasingly having outbursts of rage!
- Still beating a dead horse: “Fr.” Matthew Schneider wants to tell you what Francis “really” meant…
- Francis says Migrant/Refugee holding centers are like “Concentration Camps” — Jews are not amused — Then: Francis doubles down!
- Obama, Clinton, DiCaprio, Bergoglio: Francis appears in Documentary on Climate Change — It figures he would, whereas Pope Pius XII appeared in a movie about Our Lady of Fatima
- The Alphabet Soup is getting additional ingredients: “Catholic” College Students Push Expanded LGBTQ Acronym
- Looks like “Cardinal” Dolan has finally found good use for all those old churches he’s had to close…
- “Fr.” Zuhlsdorf thinks 18th-Century Suppression of the Jesuits was just hilarious, uses tragedy as a sales gimmick for coffee mugs — What a shameful thing to do! Pope Clement XIV made this decision under the greatest distress and sorrow and only because he saw no way out; Zuhlsdorf uses it to have fun and fill his coffers!
- We say thank you: National Public Radio mentions Novus Ordo Watch’s Criticism of Francis as “Mr. Coexist”
- Video: Solemn High Mass in 1960 — If it seems like a different religion to you, it’s because it is!
- The Importance of Latin: A Living Faith needs a Dead Language
- Audio: Bishop Mark Pivarunas answers Objections to Sedevacantism
And one for the road…
RE: “A Sampler: What does Bp. Richard Williamson teach these days?”
Relativism. Make up your own mind, everything goes Modernism. Why stop at the Novus Ordo? As the Novus Ordite Nopes teach, salvific ‘grace’ is found in all false religions, not just Catholic Truth – belial and Christ are buddies for the religion of Vatican II. At any rate, one need only ask one question…what would an actual Pope have to say about this? Anathema.
The Hootenanny Mass, as my grandmother called it in the 70s, was irreverent enough. Did they hire the Holy Rollers for this performance?
So much wringing of hands, and so little action. No call to arms. Why are you here at “NOW”, and father Cekada, the de facto public leader of the sedevacantists, not emulating St. Bernhard in getting rid of the antipope Anactletus II? It seems more and more evident to me that the sedevacantists are just another version of the lackadaisical bishop Williamson who refuses to do anything and just wants to sit on his gilded stool and rake in the donations with the morning tea. Not another penny! Not a penny I say, until that penny goes directly to restablishing Catholic control of the Vatican.
“to restablishing Catholic control of the Vatican”
When other institutions have been taken over by liberals and turned to liberal aims, they always, without exception, end up collapsing and eventually being destroyed as the liberals continually double down more and more on their absurdity. Also, liberals appear to be absolutely ruthless about keeping anti-liberals, or even non-liberals, out of an institution once they take it over. Anti-liberals have had to resort to building their own alternative institutions instead.
It’s a bit of a stretch to suggest a solution such as seen with St. Bernard nearly a thousand years ago. Europe was largely Catholic then, but now, to paraphrase St. Athanasius, the whole world groans in astonishment to find itself pagan.
So, Novus Ordo Watch and other traditional sites are using the weapons at their disposal to combat Modernism. So, denying assistance to NOW for the reason you give really doesn’t make much sense, unless you can come up with a better solution than exposing and promoting traditional Catholic churches.
So, define directly reestablishing Catholic control? Amass an army and march to Rome on a 21st century Crusade? That’s sheer fantasy. Propose a credible, concrete idea, but until then, quit making excuses for not helping fight the fight. (Comparing NOW with Williamson? Shame on you, Mr. Siverberg.)
I peruse these links and am constantly shaking my head internally.
The SSPX shilling for “Peter’s Pence” is the worst. I can’t believe it. They might as well just run press releases now from the National Catholic Register on their sites and publications.