Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
May 26, 2017
Come join us for the “Happy Clappy Mass”!
- Video: EWTN interviews “Cardinal” Gerhard Ludwig Muller — He’s the Vatican’s “Guardian of Orthodoxy” while denying Transubstantiation, the Resurrection of Christ, and the Perpetual Virginity of the Blessed Mother — but hey, he opposes adultery!
- Since it worked so well the first time: Francis reportedly mulling a second Trip to Israel to push Peace — At least he’ll get a chance to check out the Wailing Wall again, the only wall in the world he does not want to break down…
- “Bishop” Athanasius Schneider laments “Great Apostasy” afflicting the Church — We have a question for Mr. Schneider: If there is a Great Apostasy currently afoot, who is the Great Apostate? (Hint: It’s the one you recently denounced as promoting “the joy of adultery”!)
- Francis again replaces theology with poetry: “Our God is a faint light that burns on a cold and windy day…” — Reality Check: “For our God is a consuming fire” (Heb 12:29)…
- CAUTION! Californian Novus Ordo Bishops discover the notion of Moral Obligation
- Put on your surprise face: New Head of Italian Novus Ordo Bishops cut from Francis’ Cloth
- George Neumayr: “This Pope is actually more interested in saving the planet than saving souls. He’s turned the Vatican into, almost, an annex of Greenpeace and the Sierra Club” — As St. John wrote: “They are of the world: therefore of the world they speak, and the world heareth them” (1 Jn 4:5).
- It’s quite an accomplishment: Francis finds a way to work “tenderness” into just about every homily he gives…
- Francis: “A Church that is afraid to proclaim Jesus Christ … is not the Church of Jesus” — Good to know, Mr. Bergoglio!
- Accompaniment in Action: “Bishop” of Lexington leads prayer at “Catholic” Pervert Gathering
- Gotta move “forward”: Rumors about a new Vatican Birth Control Commission — What difference would it make at this point?
- Francis: ‘With a Smile, Awaken the World’ — Just don’t make it a flight-attendant smile or he’ll give you grief about that too!
- Malta’s Novus Ordo Bishops denounce Newspaper Ad opposing Sodomite “Marriage” — And that’s a pretty lackluster ad to begin with!
- U.S. President Trump visits “Pope” Francis at the Vatican, walks out with a copy of Laudato Si’…
- It’s tough when your “Pope” isn’t a Catholic: Novus Ordos comment on the Francis-Trump Meeting at the Vatican
- A Liturgical Travesty beyond words: The “Eucharistic” Buffet is now open!
- For those who can’t get enough of Francis talking: New Documentary presents Francis in his own Words
- Herself a living example of Amoris Laetitia, Newt’s “Wife No. 3” is the perfect woman for the job: Callista Gingrich appointed U.S. Ambassador to Vatican
- In Rome, expect the unexpected: Lock the Door! Francis is outside!
- The Francis Show must go on: Five new “Cardinals” to be created June 28
- Francis denounces “ideological fanatics” who insist that not every breath out of Francis’ mouth is the Holy Ghost…
- Jefferson City Diocese Paving Way for Transgender Students — Just integrating and accompanying, ya know!
- Eternal Salvation is totally overrated: Francis says the Mission of the Church is “to Give People Joy” — And that’s what all the martyrs died for, of course…
- Vatican launches new web site for Migrants and Refugees
- There is a special place in hell for PEOPLE LIKE THIS
- Somehow they never run out of new metaphors: “Cardinal” Tobin wants Bridges instead of
- Since they don’t actually believe in the Cross, they might as well get rid of the misleading name: Novus Ordo College considers “Crusader” Name Change
- Now you see him, now you don’t: Benedict XVI appears on the scene with afterword for “Cardinal” Sarah’s book on Silence
- You can’t make this stuff up: Francis jokes he is a “Devotee of the Broom” of Bl. Martin de Porres
- And yet another one of those “the Pope was pressured!” stories (a little late maybe?): “Cardinal” Cordes on why John Paul II didn’t name Russia in 1984 Consecration — The real reason he didn’t name Russia is that, him being a false pope, the conversion would not have been effected, thus exposing him as a charlatan
- Some people get everything backwards: It’s not the Abdication of Benedict XVI that was invalid but his Accession
- Just to clarify: No, “Fr.” Martin, there are no pervert saints…
- Talmudic Judaism on Display: Menorah Exhibit comes to Vatican, helps to promote “them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan” (Apoc 2:9) — Related: Pope Pius XI explains the Catholic position on Apostate Judaism
- Video: Francis enjoys some music and dancing with his Apostate Jewish buddies at the Vatican
- Great news! The Vatican II Sect is in catastrophic Decline
- You know that things are really, really bad when a Jewish rabbi complains that the “Pope” isn’t Catholic enough…
- While pretending to be a friend of Our Lady, Francis inverts the Fatima Message
- And the Award for Ugliest Novus Ordo Church in the world goes to…
- The False Resistance gets a new Bishop: Fr. Gerardo Zendejas consecrated by Bp. Richard Williamson
- Business as usual in the New Church: Another one of those “conservative, Pro-Life Cardinals” betrays what he supposedly stands for
- For Rome, Francis moves Corpus Christi from Thursday to Sunday — Wouldn’t want to inconvenience anyone!
- Put on your surprise face again: U.K. Novus Ordo Bishops allegedly pushing Pervert Agenda on Children as young as Nine
- While you have that surprise face up: D.C. “Archdiocese” Personnel donating to Pro-Abortion Politicians
- When not all adultery is adultery: German Novus Ordo (im)moral theologians trying to eliminate concept of Intrinsic Evil — Amoris Laetitia is the gift that will keep on giving for generations to come…
- Coming soon, to a Novus Ordo school near you? “Catholic” school was going to feature LGBT Play for 5-to-10-year-olds
- “Cardinal” Burke calls for Consecration of Russia to Immaculate Heart of Mary — He should start by praying for the conversion of Francis first…
- Absolutely ghastly: Planned Parenthood Directors joke about killing Preborn Children — and yet people like “Cardinal” Blase Cupich claim that abortion is no worse of a problem than “indifference toward the thousands of people … who are denied rights by a broken immigration system and by racism” and other things he identifies as social ills!
- In Portugal, women have started to replace Novus Ordo priests for Sunday worship
- Not everyone in the Vatican is thrilled with Benedict XVI’s title of “Pope Emeritus”…
- Silent Bible Revolution in the Vatican: How the Novus Ordo Sect replaced the Vulgate of St. Jerome with a Modernist Latin Version
- No Work of Mary: Why the Focolare Movement is not Catholic
- Tom Droleskey slams Francis’ Preferential Option for Apostasy
- Bp. Sanborn Sermon: If Christ’s merits are infinite, why do we have to do Penance?
- Former SSPX Priest Fr. Arnold Trauner joins sedevacantist Mater Boni Consilii Institute in Italy
- FREE Restoration Radio episode: Dating and Courtship for Traditional Catholics (sponsored by Novus Ordo Watch — you’re welcome!)
- FREE Restoration Radio episode: Traditionalists, Infallibility, and the Pope
- Just released: Fr. Matthias Scheeben’s Manual of Catholic Theology — Vol. 1 here and Vol. 2 here — and a review here
And one for the road…
Oh boy, if this maas style were only implemented in my local parish vocations would be booming. I just know my sons would have certainly been so impressed that they would for sure answered the call. What young impressionable male would not be drawn to this? Oh yeah, normal heterosexual boys.
We’re stupid, but we’re happy . . .
we don’t need no Catechism:
we’re good because we’re silly,
we’re the happy-clappy children,
in the Empire of Empiricism.
Every time I see this kind of post here, it looks like I see the world record of one of these Protestant sects. Something totally alien to me.
@5:40 of the EWTN itnerview, Müller seems to say that Francis doesn’t want converts to accept Catholic doctrine entirely from the beginning to be members of the Church!
Welcome to Novus Ordo Land, where tradition is window dressing, where dissension is always encouraged, where miracles are legends, where hell is metaphorical, where atheistic evolution is factual, where conversion is discouraged, and where following your malformed conscience is your only rule.