015 TRADCAST (29 SEP 2016)
- Segment 1: Preview of first anti-Vatican II song ever: Vatican 2! What the Heck are you? by Damo — Response to Eric Gajewski and John Salza’s “Sedevacantism, Fatima, and Freemasonry” program of Oct. 24, 2015 (Part 3): Sin vs. crime of heresy; private judgment; pertinacity; Salza’s hypocritical accusation of dishonesty
- Segment 2: Response to Eric Gajewski and John Salza (Part 3) continued: Sedevacantists and “spiritual maladies”; sedevacantists accused of “Protestantism”; private judgment again; alleged lack of unity in sedevacantism; real disunity found in recognize-and-resist camp and Novus Ordo Sect — Request for support
- Total run time: 1 hr 15 mins
You can listen to the show by clicking the big play button in the embedded player above. Alternatively, you can choose right below from more listening/viewing options:
Alternate Show Links (Audio and Video)
- Direct Link to mp3 File for Download (Audio)
- Direct YouTube Link (Video)
- Embedded – watch below
Links to Items mentioned in the Show & Related Information
- Song: “Vatican 2! What the Heck are You?” by Damo, True Restoration (Aug. 23, 2016)
- Audio: Part 1 of Critique of John Salza Interview in TRADCAST 009 (Nov. 18, 2015)
- Audio: Part 2 of Critique of John Salza Interview in TRADCAST 011 (Jan. 15, 2016)
- Blog Post: “TradCatKnight Radio: John Salza, ‘Sedevacantism, Fatima & Masonry’”, TradCatKnight (Oct. 25, 2015) — NOTE: Gajewswki has since removed the interview; a saved copy of the audio is available from the Call Me Jorge Blog here
- Book: Fr. Stainlaus Woywood, Fr. Callistus Smith (ed.), A Practical Commentary on the Code of Canon Law (1952)
- Book: Fr. Adolphe Tanquerey, Synopsis Theologiae Moralis et Pastoralis (n.d.; edition quoted in podcast is 1919)
- Book: Fr. Innocent Swoboda, Ignorance in Relation to the Imputability of Delicts (1941)
- Novus Ordo Watch, “Francis admitted his Teaching is ‘perhaps a Heresy, I don’t know'” (May 27, 2015)
- Church Document: Pope Pius XII, Encyclical Mystici Corporis (1943)
- Church Document: Pope St. Pius X, Encyclical Pascendi Dominici Gregis (1907)
- Book: Fr. Eric F. MacKenzie, The Delict of Heresy in its Commission, Penalization, Absolution (1932); available electronically through Apple iBooks
- Novus Ordo Watch, “The Impossibility of Judging or Deposing a True Pope” (March 16, 2016)
- Book: Fr. Thomas Joseph Burke, Competence In Ecclesiastical Tribunals (1922)
- Novus Ordo Watch, “The Case of the Omitted Text: Did we delete parts of St. Robert Bellarmine?” (April 2, 2016)
- YouTube Video: “SSPX and Bitter Fruit: Look Who’s Talking!” by Fr. Anthony Cekada (Feb. 1, 2016)
- Forum Thread: “Great Monarch Madness Part 1: The Big Gajewski, TradCatKnight thinks he’s the GCM”, CathInfo.com (Aug. 7, 2015)
- Novus Ordo Watch Blog Post, “Michael Davies — An Evaluation by John Daly” (Dec. 6, 2015)
- Novus Ordo Watch Blog Post, “Sedevacantism and Private Judgment: Are Sedevacantists just ‘Protestants’?” (Dec. 21, 2015)
- Check out our newly-redesigned web site: NovusOrdoWatch.org
- Please help support TRADCAST/NovusOrdoWatch by making a tax-deductible donation HERE
- Follow Novus Ordo Watch on Twitter
- Follow TRADCAST on Twitter
- Novus Ordo Watch Article, “Now What?” — Being a Real Catholic Today
Four Automatic Subscription Options for TRADCAST
- TRADCAST by Email (receive automatic notifications of each new episode by email)
- The TRADCAST RSS Feed (for use with any podcast service)
- TRADCAST on iTunes (subscribe using Apple iTunes)
- TRADCAST on Stitcher (subscribe using Stitcher.com)
Brilliant – mystery is consistent with Catholicism, contradiction is not.
Mr 32nd degree (who appears to abhor the age-old Catholic Tradition of disputation) declares the Novus Ordo the ‘counterfeit-church-of-concilliarism’ (consisting of ‘Waco-way’ cults) – the Catholic Church. Meanwhile, sedevacantists, following given teaching are….(don’t ask Salza ’cause it seems he wouldn’t have a clue).
According to s&s, a public-manifest non-Catholic can be a real pope; a manifest-public non-Catholic can be elected pope. S&S effectively invalidate the substance of Papacy, Catholicism and all that entails – it becomes a nominal husk – Luther’s dream. Bergog is a manifest non-Catholic ‘pope’ if you understand S&S.
Oh, as for Novus Ordites accusing real Catholicism of being a spiritual malaise? One of the huge reason I woke up to Novus Ordoism was the madness in it. Consistent inconsistency and contradiction against Scripture, Christ, His Mother and His Saints, sacraments etc…no need to go on.
Brilliant summation. Sedevacantists may be struggling to find unity because we KNOW we have no Pope; yet Novus Ordites, SSPX, Resistance, Indult, and the MeduJorge Mobs et al, cannot find unity when they are convinced they have a pope – a supposed point of unity. Satanic or what?
Words fail me. Except to say things are falling into place. Perspective is soooooooo very important. Thanks and God bless.