Exhortation Amoris Laetitia:
They do not say how they obtained it, or who put it together, but the indult/semi-trad blog Rorate Caeli has just published a summary of the “post-synodal Apostolic exhortation” Amoris Laetitia, which will be officially released tomorrow (April 8) at a press conference scheduled to begin at 11:30 am Rome time (5:30 am ET). Novus Ordo Watch will provide full coverage.
Click here to read the alleged summary:
The summary is divided into the following sections, with the paragraphs of the exhortation referenced in parentheses:
- Introduction (1-7)
- Chapter One: “In the light of the Word” (8-30)
- Chapter two: “The experiences and challenges of families” (31-57)
- Chapter three: “Looking to Jesus: The vocation of the family” (58-88)
- Chapter four: “Love in marriage” (89-164)
- Chapter five: “Love made fruitful” (165-198)
- Chapter six: “Some pastoral perspectives” (199-258)
- Chapter seven: “Towards a better education of children” (259-290)
- Chapter eight: “Guiding, discerning and integrating weakness” (291-312)
- Chapter nine: “The spirituality of marriage and the family” (313-325)
At 325 paragraphs, the document fails to surprise as far as its length goes.