New Radio Show — Listen Free
ESCAPE FROM THE NOVUS ORDO:
IV: Intentional Irreverence – The New Mass (2)
Restoration Radio’s new show “Escape from the Novus Ordo” returns with Fr. Michael Oswalt, a former Novus Ordo “priest” of the diocese of Rockford, Illinois, who converted to traditional Catholicism (sedevacantism) and was ordained a true priest in 2011. He has penned an open letter to his former diocese of Rockford, Illinois, in which he explains why he left the Novus Ordo religion. The letter is available in English and Spanish:
- “Rejecting the Impostor Church” (Letter to the Clergy of the Diocese of Rockford)
- “Rechazando a la Iglesia Impostora” (Carta a la clerecía de la Diócesis de Rockford)
Born in 1972, no one is a better fit than Fr. Oswalt to help you see the errors of the Vatican II Church (aka Novus Ordo Sect) and advise you on how to exit this false establishment and become a real Catholic, that is, someone who is Catholic in the same way everyone was Catholic until the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958 (just before the Second Vatican Council). Fr. Oswalt currently serves as the pastor of St. Benedict Catholic Church in Huntsville, Alabama.
Novus Ordo Watch is pleased to be the sponsor for Escape from the Novus Ordo throughout this year, which means you will be able to listen to all episodes of this program in 2015 free of charge, without having to have a subscription to Restoration Radio.
Listen on Demand at any time, FREE:
Have you been concerned about “liturgical abuse” in the Novus Ordo “Mass”? Were you dismayed at the recent French “Bumper Car Mass”? Are you attempting to apply Catholic standards to the Novus Ordo religion and practice? Are you trying to “fight from within” on the Pastoral Council or the Liturgy Committee? Have you played “Where’s the tabernacle?” in a Novus Ordo parish? Can we just “offer it up” when attending a Novus Ordo “Mass”?
Alternatively, have you finally awakened to the reality that the Novus Ordo Sect is not the Catholic Church? How do you now, armed with the knowledge of Roman Catholicism, escape the impostor religion?
This episode of Escape from the Novus Ordo continues the examination of the intentional irreverence of the New “Mass” from the last episode.
Father Michael Oswalt discusses the Novus Ordo doctrine of change and the primacy of obedience over human respect, along with more stories of his time in the Novus Ordo. Find out the Novus Ordo definitions of the essential terms: “Pastoral” and “Charity.”
Join Fr. Oswalt and host Jason Guardiano as they discuss the Traditional Latin Mass versus the Modern “Mass” offered at your local Novus Ordo parish.
As Novus Ordo Watch is sponsoring the entire first season of Escape from the Novus Ordo, we are no longer sponsoring the ongoing and very informative Francis Watch broadcasts, which you can subscribe to at Restoration Radio.
Other select radio broadcasts and related links:
- Escape from the Novus Ordo III: Intentional Irreverence – The New Mass (1)
- Escape from the Novus Ordo II: The Four Marks of the New Church
- Escape from the Novus Ordo I: Recognizing the Problem
- Now What? How to be a Real Catholic Today
- Satan will try to Deceive the Elect (Bp. Mark Pivarunas)
- The Pope & the Antichrist: The Great Apostasy Foretold
- Stuck in a Rut: Anti-Sedevacantism in the Age of Bergoglio
- TRADCAST – Novus Ordo Watch Podcasts – absolutely free
- 50 Years of Vatican II: A Review of the Modernist Errors of the Second Vatican Council
- Sermon Series: The Modernism of Vatican II illustrated and refuted
- Is Francis a valid Pope? Why the Question Matters
- Why Sedevacantism? (Video)
- Easy to follow: Proving Sedevacantism (Video)
Image source: istockphoto.com