Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
May 21, 2015
- “Pope” Francis appoints English Dominican who called Sodomy “Eucharistic” as Vatican Consultor — Here is some more background: Meet “Fr.” Timothy Radcliffe: Christine Niles – Michael Voris (2014) – Nick Donnelly – Ex Magna Silentium – and Nick Donnelly again
- Watch out, here comes the Novus Ordo Sect’s Last Hurrah: “Dynamic Catholicism”!
- Colombian “Bishop” floats idea of Gay Apostle, Lesbian St. Mary Magdalene — then “apologizes” in damage control effort — Hey, at least we now know what the scumbag really thinks…
- Vatican Prelate dismisses Criticism over Partnership with Pro-Abortion Population Controllers — Climate issues are obviously more important…
- From our “I can’t believe it’s not Catholic!” Files: “Catholic Archbishop” hosts Homo-Pervert Activists at Cathedral to help set Transgender Student Policy
- Ideas have Consequences: If you accept a Modernist layman as a Catholic bishop, don’t complain if you geta Modernist — and as far as Benedict XVI’s deceptive Summorum Pontificum goes, we explain here why the Motu Proprio is really a Motu Inapproprio…
- The numbers are in: Only 20% of “Bishops” in the Vatican stand behind Francis, 10% oppose, 70% don’t give a hoot
- Catholic Family News asks: “Will Pope Francis publicly oppose Gay Marriage in Ireland?” — Fat Chance!