Vienna’s Homo-Heretic weighs in…
“Cardinal” Schönborn Lauds “Exemplary Behavior” of Homo-Couples who “Faithfully Care” for One Another
It’s the last thing we needed: Vienna’s pervert-endorser-in-chief, Mr. Christoph Schonborn, opened his mouth again in favor of sodomite couples. In the October 14 edition of Corriere della Sera, the “cardinal-archbishop” of Vienna praised the “human values” supposedly found in homosexual unions that are “based on lifelong fidelity and mutual caring.” He claimed that our Lord Jesus Christ opened Heaven even for tax collectors and prostitutes, without, however, mentioning the minor detail that Christ was referring to repentant sinners, rather than those who persist in mortal sin (“Go, and now sin no more” — Jn 8:11).
Apparently Schonborn also never came across St. Paul, who said in rather politically-incorrect words, “Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor the effeminate, nor liers with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners, shall possess the kingdom of God” (1 Cor 6:9-10). Nothing in there about “lifelong fidelity” or “mutual caring” which some of these idolaters, drunkards, perverts, etc. no doubt exhibited!
Schonborn insisted on separating the perverse sexuality from the positive “human values” found in such relationships, going so far as to claim that oftentimes bishops and priests have cause to “bow down in reverence” before the “exemplary human behavior” of practicing sodomites. In other words, he sees fidelity as a good in itself, regardless of what someone is actually faithful to, such as, in this case, mortal sin, fleshly lusts so perverse that they cry to Heaven for vengeance, meriting from Almighty God merciless destruction by fire and brimstone (see Gen 19:24)! Somehow our Lord must have forgotten to take into consideration the “care” and “loyalty” some of these perverts no doubt had for each other!
Schonborn further related that he himself knows of such an “exemplary” homosexual couple living in a civil union in Vienna that exhibited precisely such “human values”: When one of the two fell seriously ill, the other faithfully remained at his side: “It was wonderful, in a human as well as a Christian sense, to see the one care so much for the other”, the Austrian apostate said, while also “clarifying”, of course, that the church could not accept homosexuality.
The full interview, currently only available in Italian, can be accessed here:
For those who don’t know the man, Schonborn is no insignificant little oddball — he’s a giant in the New Church. Here’s some background:
- Schonborn, a Dominican, is a former student of Joseph Ratzinger (“Pope” Benedict XVI) and is generally considered a “conservative” and a doctrinal heavyweight in the New Church
- Schonborn is one of the primary authors of the 1992 Novus Ordo Catechism of the Catholic Church, closely collaborating with then-“Cardinal” Joseph Ratzinger on the project (source)
- Schonborn is probably a Freemason
- Schonborn forcibly overturned an Austrian pastor’s decision to bar an open sodomite from serving on his parish council, thus offending Christian doctrine, causing scandal, and humiliating the priest, who resigned shortly after — see also Mr. Schonborn’s official press statement on the matter
- Schonborn reportedly intervened with the Prince of neighboring Liechtenstein, asking him not to oppose sodomite civil unions
- Schonborn attended and endorsed the chaotic “Youth Masses” in his diocese — see here a video review of 8 years of these abominations (caution! includes nudity!)
- Schonborn expressed his delight at the success of transvestite homosexual Conchita Wurst (Thomas Neuwirth), who won a European singing contest dressed as a bearded woman
- The “priest” in charge of Schonborn’s cathedral is Anton Faber, who habitually “blesses” sodomite couples on St. Valentine’s Day every year
- Schonborn hosted in his cathedral museum an “art” exhibit by the atheist communist Alfred Hrdlicka, which included a painting of the Last Supper displayed as a homosexual orgy (see video here – offensive content!)
- Schonborn’s cathedral rector Faber gave a “Catholic” burial to the afore-mentioned atheist communist Hrdlicka, burying him in a red casket (see video here – offensive content!)
- Schonborn’s cathedral hosted scenes of the irreverent play Sister Act — during “Mass”! (See video here)
In short, Schonborn is Satanic. But wait — there’s more! Ready for the best one?
- Schonborn is a member of the Vatican’s Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, the department that is charged with overseeing and enforcing orthodoxy in doctrine
You can’t make this stuff up!
Image source: Wikimedia Commons (Th1979)
License: CC BY-SA 3.0