Foxes in charge of the hen house…
Ricca and Chaouqui — Francis’ Scandal-Ridden “House Cleaning” Appointments
A sodomite and a blabbing harlot — so far, Francis’ “house cleaning” appointments are a little short on credibility. But what’s more interesting is that now that the whole world knows about these two miscreants, “Pope” Francis isn’t lifting a finger to do anything about it. Then again, neither of them is known to frequent the Traditional Latin Mass, object to Vatican II teachings, or deny the so-called Holocaust, any of which would have Francis’ immediate intervention as a result. Francis’ now-famous “Who am I to judge?” finds only selective application in the Bergoglian church.
The article “Two Enemies in the House” is noted Vaticanist Sandro Magister’s latest contribution to exposing the chaos being perpetrated by Jorge Bergoglio, who is presenting to the world “the living negation of his program of housecleaning and reform.” Be sure to read it.
- Ricca Still In Place, Francis Keeps Giving Scandal
- Vatican PR Woman Francesca Chaouqui in Row over Photos, Twitter Posts CAUTION! Provocative Poses
- The Deception Unveiled: The Ricca & Chaouqui Scandals
- New Vatican Bank Chief is part of “Gay Lobby”
- Confirmed: “Mgr.” Ricca Has Sordid Past