The Ecclesiology Debate:
Did Vatican II Teach Heresy?
Bp. Donald Sanborn vs. Dr. Robert Fastiggi
If your browser will not properly display the embedded video, CLICK HERE to watch on YouTube
Resolved: The teaching of the Second Vatican Council and the Post-Conciliar Church about the Nature of the Catholic Church is HERETICAL.
- Affirmative: Most Rev. Donald Sanborn (Sedevacantist)
- Negative: Dr. Robert Fastiggi, Ph.D. (Novus Ordo)
- Moderator: Mr. Courtney Robinson
Date of Debate: July 19, 2004
Length of Debate: 2:00 hrs
Trailer Clip: available here (click) — use it to tell friends & family about this debate!
Documents & Documentation relating to this debate
- The New Ecclesiology: An Overview (Sanborn)
- The New Ecclesiology: Documentation (PDF; Sanborn)
- Instruction to Puseyite Anglicans (Pope Pius IX)
- Apostolic Letter Iam Vos Omnes (Pope Pius IX)
- Encyclical Letter Praeclara Gratulationis (Pope Leo XIII)
- Encyclical Letter Satis Cognitum (Pope Leo XIII)
- Encyclical Letter Mortalium Animos (Pope Pius XI)
- Encyclical Letter Mystici Corporis (Pope Pius XII)
- Instruction De Motione Oecumenica on Ecumenism (Pope Pius XII)
- Dogmatic Constitution Lumen Gentium (Vatican II)
- CDF Letter Communionis Notio (John Paul II)
- 1992 Universal Catechism (John Paul II)
- Encyclical Letter Ut Unum Sint (John Paul II)
- Declaration Dominus Iesus (John Paul II)
- Called to Holiness and Communion: Vatican II on the Church (Boguslawski/Fastiggi, eds.)
- [we are not aware of any online writings by Dr.