Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
November 7, 2017
Why you’re not Novus Ordo anymore, reason no. 409
- Bet you didn’t know: Francis declares “Doctrine cannot be taught”!
- Rumor Control: Vatican denies ‘Ecumenical Rite of Mass’ being developed, but the truth is, of course, that they’ve been using such a rite since 1969!
- Francis names two Women to key positions in Vatican’s Family Office — Why didn’t he just appoint James Martin?
- Lasers, Acrobats, and Sting: Football Half-Time Show? No, Vatican Sistine Chapel Show!
- Tragically comical: Novus Ordos invent Litany for the Conversion of their “Pope” to Catholicism
- Francis’ Religion in a Nutshell: Food Delivery with a Smiley Face
- See, reform in continuity is possible: Redemptorist Church in Belgium depicts Sodomite Couple, Prostitute, and Woman in Burka — on STAINED GLASS WINDOW!
- Talmudic Rabbis working together with Francis: Fulfilling Maimonides’ Vision
- “Cardinal” Marx has figured it out! The greatest current threat to Europe? Why, it’s obviously Climate Change! — Good thing they have nothing worse to worry about over there… Is that what getting a monthly salary of $13,000 while living rent-free does to you?
- VIP Lobby for Lavender Airlines? Chuck E. Cheese in San Francisco? Movie set for original Star Trek remake? No, “Bishops’ Crypt” in Katowice, Poland!
- That’s about as “petrine” as it’s going to get for Francis: Vatican reporter says Francis has Novus Ordo Cardinals “petrified” silent with fear
- Now Ask Your Questions (just not the Dubia ones!): New Book with Collected Interviews of “Pope” Francis
- This won’t get him a promotion: “Cardinal” Müller thinks Francis surrounds himself with Spies and Informers
- Deceitful Tongues: The Gnostic Roots of Charismatic Babbling
- What were they smoking? On Liturgical “Art” from the 1970s
- What are they smoking? Francis’ Ecumenical Hippie Eco-Pacifism
- Looks like the papal chair isn’t the only vacant one in the Vatican these days: Morning “Papal Mass” before many empty chairs
- “Catholicism” in Berlin: Novus Ordo Archdiocese promotes Fornication and Abortion to 15-Year-Olds
- Brought to you by “Pope” Francis: Please meet the new “Bishop” of Innsbruck
- Carried away: Fatima Center propagandist Chris Ferrara claims the Weinandy Intervention “is nothing less than a landmark in the history the Church” confirmed by a “sign from Heaven”!
- He thinks it’s all about him: Intrepid Francis willing to “Take Risk” of causing Confusion with Off-the-Cuff Comments (the kind of confusion he never clears up afterwards — wink, wink!)
- Schism beginning to take concrete shape? Conservative Novus Ordo Laity launch new Academy for Life after Francis guts original — Ironically, that announcement was made next to a portrait of “Pope” Francis…
- Not another one: The Other Francis contains stories about (not by) Jorge Bergoglio
- Re-Thinking Europe Conference: Full Text of endless Francis Blather about what the European Union should be
- Free Lunch: Prisoners escape during Lunch with “Pope” Francis
- Curious about the Vatican II Church’s near future? You can take a peek here
- Bizarre Vatican architecture is no accident: Teaching from the Serpent’s Mouth — Those interested in finding out what happens when a serpent speaks, are encouraged to check out Genesis 3…
- Thanks to “Pope” John XXIII, it never came to this: Vatican II’s Lost Condemnations of Communism – now revealed to the public
- Oh, the irony! Rosary-praying Catholic Protestors forcibly removed from Protestant Reformation Celebration in Catholic cathedral
- After slamming Prophet Jonas as “sick with rigidity”, conservative Novus Ordo Jeffrey Mirus takes Francis to task
- 50 Years since Antipope Paul VI’s Encyclical Humanae Vitae: “Cardinal” Brandmuller opens Voice of the Family Conference in Rome — Reality Check for Humanae Vitae Admirers: The encyclical is itself tainted with the very ideology it claims to combat and is by no means a work of orthodoxy, as explained in this article from 2002
- Disappointing response to Vatican’s unprecedented youth survey — Looks like that “vibrant Catholic youth” we always hear about isn’t all that interested…
- Over 2000 Words on Migration, Food, and Rural Development — If only Francis cared one hundredth as much about the Food of Heavenly Doctrine (cf. 1 Cor 3:2) as he does about the food which perishes (cf. John 6:27)…
- Nobody could see that coming: Irish Novus Ordo Bishops use Francis’ Teaching in Amoris Laetitia to push Homosexuality at 2018 World Meeting of Families
- At this London Novus Ordo School, students get in trouble for referring to a Girl as “She” — Confessions are going to get more and more curious in the Novus Ordo: “Bless me, Father, for I have misgendered…”
- And now… the Feast of “Saint” Gandhi!
- Why do they even try? Steve Speray dismantles John Salza’s latest attempt to refute Sedevacantism…
- Reality Check for SSPX Supporters: Would Abp. Marcel Lefebvre have accepted Athanasius Schneider as a valid Bishop?
- What the Novus Ordo Sect is doing to our children: “Epiphany Rap” in Austria…
- Recognize-and-Resister Dr. Chojnowski: In last year of his life, Rev. Nicholas Gruner had information that a Mason had infiltrated the Fatima Center
- Rated R: “Erotic Mass” in Wurzburg Diocese — If that doesn’t fill the pews…
- After this address to Methodists, is there anyone who still seriously believes Francis adheres to the dogma Outside the Church No Salvation?
- A double standard? Marco Tosatti takes a closer look at Francis’ “Five Year Plan”
- Priest, Theologian, Vatican II Peritus, “Husband”, Sodomite: Canadian Fr. Gregory Baum is dead
- Truth in Advertising: Techno Liturgy in Germany called “Evil Inside”
- This is the guy that heads Francis’ Dicastery for Laity, Family, and Life: “Cardinal” Farrell says Priests have No Role to play in Marriage Preparation
- Shocker, eh? Francis wants Married Priests to be put on agenda for discussion at upcoming Amazon Synod
- Time to rethink Mr. Kohlgraf? After calling for the rethinking of Sin, “Bishop” of Mainz now wants to rethink “Gender Roles”…
- You have been warned: “Fr. Pontifex” has a microphone, and he’s not afraid to use it!
- This says it all: “Pope” Francis has a new Admirer
- Diluting the Fight against Abortion: Beware that “Seamless Garment”…
- Reality Check for Benedict XVI Admirers: It didn’t start with Francis and Amoris Laetitia, folks…
- All Peas in the same Pod: Antichrist’s Minions join Novus Ordos for Masonic-“Catholic” Conference
- Culture of Encounter: Our Lady and Buddha venerated on the same Altar in Brazil
- St. Paul once asked: “And what concord hath Christ with Belial?” (2 Cor 6:15) – “Cardinal” Piat now offers an answer…
- It survived the decline of the Middle Ages, the Protestant Reformation, the Thirty Years’ War, the French Revolution, the Franco-Prussian War… It didn’t survive the “Great Renewal” of Vatican II.
- After clashing with his own Novus Ordo clergy, “Bishop” who worked with Fraternity of St. Peter offers early resignation – Francis happily accepts!
- Beware next time the Vatican II Sect tells you to bring the family: Pro-Homo “Bishop” pushes Pervert Agenda at “Mass” for Families of LGBTs
- Finally someone at the Vatican has figured out what creates “Real” Happiness…
- Austria has arrived at the next logical step for the Vatican II religion: “Catholic” Education replaced by Interreligious Education
- And he would know: Protestant Theologian declares Francis is “True Heir of Martin Luther”
- New Documentary on the State of the Vatican II Sect:
Flourishing FaithForeclosing on Faith
- The Benedict Effect: The Pandora’s Box of the Pope Emeritus Phenomenon
- This is really bad even for Novus Ordo standards: Yeah, those “Catholic” songs by U2, OMD, Ultravox, etc… — Then again, look who’s receiving “Communion” in Brazil…
- What could possibly go wrong?! Vatican aims to head off U.S.-North Korea nuclear standoff
- Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed? Francis turns All Souls’ Day into a Feast of Holocaustianity
- Pint-ifex Maximus: New Beer honors Benedict XVI
- “Great Renewal” Update: Vatican II’s “New Springtime” converts Church into Climbing Arena
- Another Blather Tour: Vatican releases Official Schedule for Francis’ Trip to Myanmar and Bangladesh
- Novus Ordo Canon Lawyer clarifies: Even in the Vatican II Sect, Heresy is not limited to Denials of Catholic dogma – mere Doubt suffices
- People around the world agree: Modernists say the darndest things!
- Stellar Credentials: “Cardinal” Parolin explains why should you trust the Novus Ordo Sect on Protection of Minors
- The “New Evangelization” in Argentina: Singing about Jesus to the Tune of a Song about Carnal Desire
- “Be Weavers of Relationships”: Francis has a Message for Canadian Youth — Once again it’s all about this world, not about salvation in the next…
- The diocese of Innsbruck invites you to “Pray for Mother Earth” — No thanks, we already have a Mother…
- Society of Judas: Jesuit Hellboy promotes “Queer Christ”
- If Francis’ intent is to ensure no one will ever take the Papacy seriously again, he’s excelling at it: Superman-Pope T-Shirts now available
- Who will succeed Francis? Sandro Magister takes a look at possible candidates for the Next Conclave
- Fair Question: How many books on Talmudic Judaism does Francis have in his personal library?
- Someone please explain to the “Archbishop” of Brisbane the Difference between Erotic Love and Platonic Love
- Oh, so you were going to become Eastern Orthodox to escape the Novus Ordo madness, huh? You may want to hold off on that…
- “Cardinal” Barbarin invokes Epikeia against God’s Law, tries to synthesize Christ and the Devil: Communion for Adulterers? It depends on how the Adulterer feels about it!
- An Age-Old Problem: Were the first men really many hundreds of years old? You betcha!
- Apostasy in our Time: The Legacy of Vatican II’s Nostra Aetate
- Randy Engel has a Postscript on Opus Dei and the Michael Voris / E. Michael Jones Affair
- The Legacy of the Protestant Reformation: 500 Years of Twisting Scripture
- The Real Fatima Pope: Pius XII witnessed the Miracle of the Sun 4 Times in 1950
- Sedevacantist John S. Daly launches new Web Site: ROMEWARD
- For the Future of Real Catholicism: Bp. Donald Sanborn founds Roman Catholic Institute
And one for the road…
click image for larger version
Time is getting short. St Malachy must be correct.
RE: the Novus Ordo dance thing. Utterly perverted and perfectly antichrist. If I didn’t know the Catholic Faith, I would think the Protestants were right about Rome being the seat of abomination (except that I would still know that Protestantism is an irrational mess of New Age mush and is directly responsible for the Novus Ordo abomination along with the Saturday and Friday people http://raymondibrahim.com/2017/10/31/pro-islamic-west-born-500-years-ago-today/ (interesting article, too bad he has no clue as to the difference between the Church of Christ and the Ecumenical Institution of the Novus Ordo). And this is the rubbish that the R&R are in communion with. While so many people continue go buy this sort of effluvium as real Catholicism we will never have a true Pope. While people remain a part of the institution that condones this sort of effluvium that are active in a world-wide scandal against the True Church.
The spirit of Vatican II keeps raising the bar and shedding its light on the world at a whole new level. Fr. Ponifex, the stained glass window and the sensual Mass in Germany (among others) are just unthinkably bad. “It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment…” Mt 10:15 than for them. It’s like working at a factory where there is molten lava in a pool and joking with a friend saying you dare me to hold on by one hand above it with no support.
Regarding Bergoglio’s All Souls. ‘Perfidious’ = faithless (in need of conversion for their poor souls). But the Libtard ‘Bergur’ is kosher across the planet, served up dripping with the fat of the father of lies.