Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
November 7, 2017
Why you’re not Novus Ordo anymore, reason no. 409
- Bet you didn’t know: Francis declares “Doctrine cannot be taught”!
- Rumor Control: Vatican denies ‘Ecumenical Rite of Mass’ being developed, but the truth is, of course, that they’ve been using such a rite since 1969!
- Francis names two Women to key positions in Vatican’s Family Office — Why didn’t he just appoint James Martin?
- Lasers, Acrobats, and Sting: Football Half-Time Show? No, Vatican Sistine Chapel Show!
- Tragically comical: Novus Ordos invent Litany for the Conversion of their “Pope” to Catholicism
- Francis’ Religion in a Nutshell: Food Delivery with a Smiley Face
- See, reform in continuity is possible: Redemptorist Church in Belgium depicts Sodomite Couple, Prostitute, and Woman in Burka — on STAINED GLASS WINDOW!