Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
April 11, 2017
Reason no. 4822 why you’re not Novus Ordo anymore…
- In new interview, “Cardinal” Burke says “it is not clear yet” if there will be a public formal correction of Francis — Look, just wake us all up when it happens, ok? This is becoming a drama like that of the SSPX-Rome reconciliation…
- Blasphemy and Heresy on Day 2: Barely elected, Francis in 2013 called the Holy Ghost an “Apostle of Babel”, claimed God Himself creates doctrinal differences between Catholics and heretics!
- “Ecumenism of Blood” will once again be the focus: “The Pope of Rome will present himself [in Egypt] more as a brother of the [heretical] Coptic Pope Tawadros II, and a friend to Islam that condemns violence, rather than a Western leader coming to invoke protection for the Christian minority.” — No surprise there…
- A special service for the homeless, “The Pope’s Laundry” opens in Rome — As far as Francis’ own dirty laundry goes, we’ve got that chronicled here…
- Sign of the What? At Lutheran church, Francis gives Trinitarian blessing without Sign of the Cross (Video) — All the while he tells people to pay attention when making the Sign of the Cross…
- You can’t make this stuff up: Francis explains that St. Peter was crucified upside down “so that God could wash his feet”!
- But conversion to what, Francis? “May the Lord convert the heart of all those persons that sow terror, violence and death, and also the heart of those that produce and traffic arms”
- Put on your surprise face: Top Vatican and U.S. Church Officials back new Pervert-Friendly Book
- Dancing Novus Ordo priests and bishops is so yesterday… Here’s the dancing “Cardinal”!
- Watch the same “Cardinal” Tagle sing a Love Song by The Real Thing — Lyrics include the line, “if it takes my heart and soul, you know I’d pay the price”
- This guy has figured it out! Novus Ordo priest recommends more Vatican II as best approach to Muslims
- The Austrian Diocese of Linz makes it possible: Spiritual Director of Novus Ordo Seminary dances in Ballerina Outfit with yellow Duck Feet — Why don’t we just leave that uncommented…
- Bergoglio now on speech patrol: Francis wants you to stop using the word “illegal” for “migrant”
- “Papal” Preacher devotes Lenten Sermon to Protestant Reformation — makes sense, considering that it’s coming from a Protestant and is being preached to a bunch of Protestants…
- “It’s another piece of candy”: Vatican official’s candid admission on Francis’ latest offering to the SSPX — Checkmate now?
- Documentary on Swedish Television charges Cover-Up of Sexual Abuse by Society of St. Pius X and Bp. Williamson’s Resistance group — Additional information here
- This comes as a surprise only to those who have had their heads in the sand about Benedict XVI: New Book Honoring Benedict XVI Includes Essay from Defender of “Remarriage” — We have an informative Reality Check on Joseph Ratzinger here
- “Gmail Mass”? No, it’s “Freemason Day” at a Novus Ordo church in Brazil!
- Bizarre episode at the Casa Santa Marta: Out of nowhere, Francis attacks the paralyzed man cured by Christ, accuses him of “sloth” and “living his life because oxygen is free”…
- Speaking of the Casa Santa Marta: Francis the Brilliant warns of “Catholic Atheists” — Beyond the cute metaphors, we note that it is HERESY to say that a Catholic in mortal sin is not a Christian: “If any one saith, that, grace being lost through sin, faith also is always lost with it; or, that the faith which remains, though it be not a lively faith, is not a true faith; or, that he, who has faith without charity, is not a Christian; let him be anathema” (Council of Trent, Session 6, Canon 28)
- Beyond Walls and Bridges: Now we need Doors for Migrants! — For future headlines, we suggest windows, stairs, escalators, elevators, slides, etc.
- Guess who just gave another interview! Topic:
The Salvation of SoulsOn the Struggles of Migrants and Refugees
- In 2014, we were mocked and lambasted for suggesting that an intra-NovusOrdo schism was on the horizon — Now: “The Catholic Church is in De Facto Schism”
- If only he would take his own advice: “Pope” Francis invites people to Five Minutes of Silence
- Sheamless: Mark Shea vs. Ed Feser on Capital Punishment — Since then, Shea has at least apologized to Feser
- You know things are really, really bad when a “Catholic” Patheos blogger says Francis is wrong!
- Who can out-Francis Francis? The annual foot-washing competition has begun — As Holy Thursday nears, it will once again be all about feet, not about Jesus Christ, the Holy Eucharist, or the Sacred Priesthood
- A quick rundown: Francis’ Porn-Related Scandals
- Yawn… Another Rome Conference against Amoris Laetitia that will have exactly zero impact
- “Cardinal” Sarah has noticed that the Novus Ordo liturgy is a “Disaster” — They’ve been saying these things for decades, they just never do anything about it… Consider, for example, what “Cardinal” Joseph Ratzinger said over 30 years ago: “The revolt against what has been described as ‘the old rubricist rigidity’, which was accused of stifling ‘creativity’, has in fact made the liturgy into a do-it-yourself patchwork and trivialized it, adapting it to our mediocrity” (The Ratzinger Report , pp. 126-127)
- That’s it: “It takes a Sinner” to understand Francis! — Why do people keep acting as though vices like adultery and habitual drunkenness are somehow “new” that the Church never knew how to address until Francis came around? The vices are old, and so are the remedies!
- It’s for Lent, you know: Apparently the SSPX has joined the Ecumenical Zoo in India
- Francis is working hard to save his sheeple from an “ideological faith” that consists of “closed and defined thought” — Heaven forbid you should not just believe but actually believe in what God has revealed!
- 3,127 words and not a single mention of Jesus Christ; “God” appears once in passing: Francis’ Address to European Heads of State — This is not surprising, since he wants Man at the center of the European project
- Oh great, now Francis might make him a “cardinal”: General Superior of Jesuits accused of Heresy
- Sounds about right: American Novus Ordo Bishops don’t know who wrote the Gospel of St. Matthew — USCCB really stands for Underlings of Satan Creating Chaos for Bergoglio
- Inconvenient History down the Memory Hole? Francis, Luther, and John Paul II’s “Purification of Memory”
- Straining a gnat while swallowing a camel: Some people still think that what made Francis’ Election invalid isn’t his public apostasy but an alleged violation of some canonical details in a document written by John Paul II
- Public Perverts are a-okay at the Vatican: Bergoglio receives Prime Minister of Luxembourg and his “Husband”
- Francis ranks third among Fortune‘s “Greatest Leaders” — He’s definitely the greatest leader to hell…
- Another Modernist Giant is called to Judgment: “Cardinal” William Keeler dead at 86
- Benedictine Monastery Hosts “Drag Show” — Hey, it’s only fair, since they had to cancel that naked retreat…
- “Cardinal” Marx has a brilliant idea: Have Laymen lead Parishes! — If only he knew that that’s already the case, except they call themselves priests…
- If there’s ever been a bully in the Vatican, Bergoglio is it: Francis uses Bully Pulpit in Milan
- The state of “Catholicism” in Belgium, 2017: “Catholic” University investigates Professor for calling Abortion ‘Murder’
- No Mercy there! Vatican Journalists complain about overpriced Airfare on “Papal” Trips
- A Reality Check for Novus Ordos: Benefit of the Doubt presumes Doubt
- Now available in English for the first time ever: St. Robert Bellarmine’s On Councils as well as St. Alphonsus Liguori’s Moral Theology (vol. 1)
- An Overview for Newbies: Vatican II, “Pope” Francis, and Sedevacantism
And one for the road…
NOW…are you not afraid that first time visitors will take Berggie seriously….! lol
LOL – Maybe NOW needs to erect a “No Clown” zone just to keep the newbies safe.
I had to stop watching this ridiculous “church” performance, very soon after I clicked on play.
I feel for the poor, confused Parishioners.
Imagine having to stand all bunched together next to the Church walls.??
“I feel for the poor, confused Parishioners.”
I wouldn’t feel too sorry for them, they know where the exits are located. If they’re still “bunched together next to the Church walls, they are delusional if they think this is a truly Catholic church.
If that exhibition isn’t enough to drive them out of that building and out of the counterfeit church, then they’re drunk on Vatican 2 Kool-Aid. Pray that the grace of God leads them out of their darkness, because without they will surely perish in Chaos Frank’s hell hole.
Turn2-Yes you’re so right, “they know where the exits are”. But
the few people I saw standing around their pews, all had painful expressions of either confusion or being lost! So, “feeling sorry for them” really doesn’t help them at all, does it? Only offering our Prayers to God, to have Mercy upon these Blind Souls, and hoping that He fills them with His Divine Graces that they may then “See”.
If only the clown could actually dance; still would be unacceptable, but not so ridiculous, at least.
Why do people tolerate that lunacy? Ah, we in the west were conditioned to tolerate everything that flies in the face of decency and goodness. Would have been intolerant to speak up against the swine. So we stayed silent, like sheep to the slaughter, the slaughter of out spirit, as we grew soft and flaccid and dull-witted.
Well done Tavistock, and your far-reaching tentacles.
The only solution is to flee the Novus Ordo the way God instructed Lot to flee Sodom with his family and to not look back.
And, yes, Tavistock most definitely is a player in this, as is the Frankfort School, the Alta Vendita, etc. Planned destruction working to perfection.
What does infernal miming, this prancing about, have to do with anything? Except madness? Do even conciliarists take this seriously? Or is it all just for a good old fashioned hard laugh? The “conciliar church” has made herself truly laughable!
Yes, but there will be nothing funny about the eternal consequences of their irreligious folly.
It seems as if the Novus Ordo is not too keen on the concept masculinity…
Remember, it the Novus Ordo sect is thoroughly Modernist, and Modernism is all about staying relevant to the “Spirit of the Age”. Today’s demonic spirit is telling the “pilgrim church” to embrace the concept of emasculated male, transsexualism, “gender fluidity”, etc., essentially anything contrary to the will of God and natural law.
There’s a reason the Novus Ordo (and a lot of Protestant sects) can’t hold onto men and are turning into a social club for overly-nice old women.
There’s one thing we need to do when Novus Ordo Watch puts up such videos, and that’s to go to YouTube, give a thumbs-down, and in the comments section explain traditional Catholic standards and link to a relevant page on NOW that can help educate more people.
Here’s the one shown above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0BUl-Til-c