Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
October 5, 2015
- Business as usual: On Synod Opening Day, Francis talks everything from Indissolubility of Marriage and Unchangeable Doctrine to Field Hospitals and Building Bridges — He wants to be on every side of every issue so all his options are kept open until the very end…
- From the very reliable Rorate Caeli: SECRET PARALLEL SYNOD: “Papal” Post-Synod Document ALREADY being drafted by Jesuit group to allow communion for divorced and other aberrations
- Welcome to the Phony Synod: Now Even Phonier — Well, Chris, it’s a phony synod called by a phony pope for a phony church… And this is the man you’re begging to consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart!
- So bad, even Novus Ordo theologians notice: “Unacceptable”: Base Document of the Synod “Compromises the Truth”
- Said by someone who’d know: Francis blasts Rome Mayor as a “Pretend Catholic” — Now look at how capable Francis is of excoriating people for fake Catholicism if he wants to — what does this say about all the times he refuses to do such a thing, for example, with regard to Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, “Cardinal” Dolan?
- But of course: “Pope” Francis to preside over Interreligious Prayer Meeting in Assisi on October 28 — That would be the 50th anniversary of Nostra Aetate, by the way…
- Video emerges: Francis blasts critics of Chilean “Bishop” Barros tied to abuser “priest” — See how clear and strict and politically incorrect Francis can be if he wants to — he’s even willing to “judge”!
- A Sedevacantist priest dismantles Francis’ latest scheming with the SSPX: The Society of St. Pius X and their New Imperfect Communion (Audio)
- Put on your Surprise Face: Freemasons sound a lot like Francis — And no, Mark Shea, this is not a sign that Freemasons are becoming Catholic…
- We should have seen it coming: Novus Ordo Blogger defends Openly Gay Lector Mo Rocca at “Papal Mass” in New York City — This is typical unbearable sentimental claptrap from a Novus Ordo Modernist using a proven technique: Use a Modernist authority to start off with (“Pope” Francis in this case), add a little bit of Scripture (privately interpreted, of course) and then add plenty of your own thoughts, ensuring that at no point do you actually bother to consult authoritative genuine Catholic sources on these questions. And, voila! You are perfect to blog at Aleteia or Patheos and get paid for it!
- No more Mullarkey: Neo-Catholic First Things magazine fires Maureen Mullarkey over THIS BLOG POST on the Francis Show in Cuba and the U.S.
- Curious Video Evidence: Does Francis “bless” without making the Sign of the Cross?
- “Christianity Lite” — Rorate gets it right, but they fail to explain, if Francis is as much of a valid Pope as Leo XIII was, why anyone should prefer the teaching of Pope Leo over that of Francis. In fact, it was Leo XIII himself who clarified that “it is to give proof of a submission which is far from sincere to set up some kind of opposition between one Pontiff and another. Those who, faced with two differing directives, reject the present one to hold to the past, are not giving proof of obedience to the authority which has the right and duty to guide them” (Leo XIII, Apostolic Letter Epistola Tua, 1885)
- Comments on Francis’ Trip to the U.S. and Cuba: Leading others to Hell by Example
- Francis’ idea of the “full meaning of life”: “Selfless service to others, sage and respectful use of creation for the common good” — Heck, yeah, the Beatific Vision is totally overrated…
- This is where we’re at with Francis worship: U.S. Democratic Congressman venerates “Pope’s” Water Glass
- The Francis Show meets Reality: Original estimates highlighy exaggerated, only a fraction of people actually attended “Papal Mass” in Philadelphia
- Yeah, that’s it: “The Pope Wants to Strengthen the Traditional Family” — Please be careful as your head hits your desk… we disclaim all responsibility for damage incurred to head or desk…
- You can’t make this stuff up: WAKE UP! Pop-Rock Album to be released in November featuring “Pope” Francis! — You can listen to a sample song RIGHT HERE (come on, you know you want to listen!)
- Church Disneyland: “Vatican’s Chief of Doctrine Condemns Liberalism, Relativism, Nihilism” — What Church Militant didn’t tell you is that “Cardinal” Muller denies the Resurrection, denies Transubstantiation, and denies the Perpetual Virginity of Mary — he’s a heretic himself, just one who doesn’t like adultery!
- Fifty Years of Vatican II’s Nostra Aetate: The Fatal Flaw in NovusOrdo-Jewish Dialogue — By the way, if you haven’t seen Nostra Aetate’s Part 2 yet, make sure you take a look…
- Not politically correct enough for the Francis Show: Bergoglio shuns Cuban Dissidents
- Bet you didn’t know: Resistance Blogger Eric Gajewski is the “Great Catholic Monarch”! — If you haven’t tuned him out yet, now is definitely the time…
- In other news: Michael Matt still doesn’t know the definition of Schism, pushes more emotional arguments to defend SSPX — Free Novus Ordo Watch Advice: Mr. Matt, pick up a moral theology manual some time and see what the sin of schism is
- Conclave Kerfuffle: “Cardinal” Danneels admits to being part of St. Gallen “Mafia Club” opposed to Benedict XVI while his biographers deny that it was a lobby group to elect Bergoglio — See also: The Election of Jorge Bergoglio by the Martini-Led Mafia
- Back-Door Divorce, Bergoglio-Style: New Annulment Procedures: A Jurist Demolishes Francis’ Reforms
- It’s Robert Lynch’s diocese, that explains it: Tampa Novus Ordo Parish celebrates “Mass of Belonging”, accepts Homo-Pervert Couples
- Informative Sermon addressing the question, “How can God permit this to happen to the Church?”: Bishop Sanborn on the “Operation of Error” in 2 Thessalonians 2
- An invaluable treasure: A 20-Second Video Clip of Pope Saint Pius X walking through the Vatican Gardens
Be the first to start a conversation