Last Show of the Year…
Listen on Demand at any time:
Restoration Radio presents another episode of the “Francis Watch” series, a monthly show dedicated exclusively to discussing all things Bergoglio. Tune in live each month or listen on demand at your convenience for a truly Catholic perspective on Jorge Mario Bergoglio, the Anti-Catholic Modernist who falsely claims to be the Pope of the Catholic Church.
In the final Francis Watch episode of Season 3, His Excellency Bishop Donald Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada begin by discussing some of the ongoing aftershocks of the October Synod — not just the “conservative” neo-Thermidorean reaction of people like Burke, Schneider, and Pell, but the musings of Vaticanistas like Roberto de Mattei and Sandro Magister. Does Francis know what he’s doing? The hand-wringers hope he doesn’t; the ones who know him better know that he does.
- Reactions to the October SIN-od
- Francis’ “Surprise” Theology
- “Cardinal” Raymond Burke warns: “the ship has lost its compass” and is facing schism
- “Bishop” Athanasius Schneider proclaims: Synod a “stain” on the honor of the Apostolic See
- “Cardinal” Francis George: Francis brings into question well-received doctrinal teaching
- Sandro Magister implies Francis’ contradictions are intentional
- Conservative Jesuit raises the “heretical Pope issue”
- Italian Press warns against Sedevacantism
- Francis on the attack: Hypocrites & Pharisees “focused on the law”
- Love is more important than laws
- Another update on the poor Franciscans of the Immaculate
- Environmentalism is now a moral issue
- The decline of Catholicism in Latin America
- …and much more!
Don’t miss this episode of Francis Watch, the last one for the year. The broadcast is available for streaming and download on-demand at any time.
Novus Ordo Watch is pleased to have been the sponsor of this Francis Watch season on Restoration Radio. For a well-written summary of the first 11 months of the Revolution of “Pope Francis”, please see The Strange “Papacy” of Jorge Bergoglio.