Time to catch up on the latest madness…
Listen on Demand at any time:
Restoration Radio presents another episode of the “Francis Watch” series, a monthly show dedicated exclusively to all things Bergoglio. Tune in live each month or listen on demand at your convenience for a truly Catholic perspective on Jorge Mario Bergoglio, the Anti-Catholic Modernist who falsely claims to be the Pope of the Catholic Church.
In this month’s episode, host Justin Soeder covers the latest flood of Bergoglian errors, heresies, and impieties, with his guests Bp. Donald Sanborn and Fr. Anthony Cekada, who provide razor-sharp analysis and commentary from the perspective of the traditional and true Roman Catholic religion, the Faith as it was known and proclaimed by all Catholics until the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958.
The show begins with a discussion of a couple of late breaking news stories that came out on October 28, 2014, including Francis saying that God is not “some magician with a wand able to do everything,” as he reconciled the evolutionary “big bang theory” with that of Divine Creation – saying the two are not incompatible. The host and guests also cover Francis’ October 10 meeting at Casa Santa Marta, where Francis conducted an ecumenical love fest with the Communion of Episcopal Evangelical churches.
Other Show Highlights:
- Francis’ brilliant warning that a “God Spray” does not exist!
- Bergoglio’s October buzzwords: “Theological Byzantisms” and “Graduality”
- Francis’ claim that the Church should not retreat into dogmas
- Bergoglio’s assertion that divisions in Christian unity are based upon pride & egoism
- Francis’ “customs house” …. of Modernism!
- Francis’ declaration on obsolete laws
- Following Laws and Reciting Creeds are not enough
- Kasper’s declaration that “You can’t just quote old texts”
- Review of the October Synod documents on the Family
- The Synod’s idea that elements of sanctification and truth are found in cohabitation and adultery
- The backing of Sacraments for the divorced and remarried
- The claim that the Church must learn from the “experience of the people”
- Kasper’s marriage doctrine logic: “It does not change but can be made different”
- Reactions to the Synod from the media and commentators
- And much more!
Novus Ordo Watch is pleased to be the sponsor of this Francis Watch season on Restoration Radio. For a well-written summary of the first 11 months of the Revolution of “Pope Francis”, please see The Strange “Papacy” of Jorge Bergoglio.