Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
August 26, 2014
Video: “How to draw ze Pope”
- “New Springtime” Update: Canadian Catholic Church turned into Gym & Spa (CAUTION! Immodest photos) — Isn’t it interesting that they always use the traditional Catholic churches for such defilement? Won’t ever see one of those ugly 1970s churches that look like incineration plants used for that…
- If it doesn’t sound like Francis’ Vatican II Hippie Theology, ask yourself why: What did the Saints say about Islam?
- And now… welcome to the “Pool Mass!”
- They still don’t get it: More Interfaith Prayer for “Peace” in Iraq — don’t worry, they’re not praying together, just coming together to pray! (wink, wink)
- Sedevacantist Roman Catholic Conference: “Fatima and the Great Apostasy” October 8-12, 2014 – Sign up now!
- No Joke: Female German Altar Server brought back this “Francis Body Wash” from her trip to the Vatican(provided by “Archdiocese” of Freiburg)
- Finally, all the evidence in one photo: Why no sane young lady would ever want to be a Novus Ordo Nun
- “Someone in the Vatican must be Ashamed”: Antonio Socci blasts Francis for his shameful silence on the Massacres of Christians in Iraq
- Might as well now: “Catholic” Parish lists Ramadan on its Bulletin’s Liturgical Calendar — Hey, they’re just taking their clue from Francis, okay?!!
- Want more evidence for Sedevacantism? Watch the two alternatives fight it out amonst each other: Keating’s Novus Ordoism vs. Ferrara’s Recognize-and-Resist Theology — Now, Chris Ferrara complaining about the lawyerly tactics of another… Seriously? Isn’t that this Chris Ferrara?
- Francis and Poverty: Two Tongues for the Price of One
- An odd thing to post on the Anniversary of Summorum Pontificum: “Fr.” Zuhlsdorf’s Immoral and Sacrilegious Blog Post
- Can’t make it up: Miami’s Archlayman Mr. Wenski tries to draw parallels between St. Pius X’s Encyclical E Supremi and Francis’ Modernist trash in Evangelii Gaudium. What can one say? See for yourself: Here’s Pope Pius X’s E Supremi vs. Antipope Francis’ Evangelii Gaudium.
- Don’t miss the Latest Francis Puff Piece
- They’re still — or once again — trying to save Vatican II by finding the “Real” Council: Prof. Roberto de Mattei is a popular writer and speaker in this category currently, though he tends to ‘Forget’ that the Revolution came from John XXIII
- Due to the Islamic genocide against Christians and others in Iraq, Benedict XVI’s 2006 Regensburg Address is back in the news — Hilary White wrote an insightful article here; however, we need to call to mind also that the famous quote of the emperor that got Benedict XVI so in trouble was explicitly repudiated by him afterwards: “In the Muslim world, this quotation has unfortunately been taken as an expression of my personal position, thus arousing understandable indignation. I hope that the reader of my text can see immediately that this sentence does not express my personal view of the Qur’an, for which I have the respect due to the holy book of a great religion [sic]” (Benedict XVI, Footnote 3, Regensburg Address, Sept. 12, 2006; underlining added). The great “Restorer of Tradition” here venerates the abominable Koran — oops!
- Michael Voris borrows his latest Francis Excuse from Malachi Martin
- Francis’ Teaching on War represents a “Radical Shift” in Catholic Doctrine — Detecting a pattern yet?
- When you don’t have enough “Catholic” monks in your abbey, try supplementing with Buddhists!
- New Sedevacantist discussion board: The Te Deum Forum
- Francis Humility Check: Take the Parrot Test!
- Don’t underestimate the Media: Novus Ordo Gatekeeper John Allen Jr.’s Important Role in the Francis Revolution (see also: Audio of Allen’s Speech to the Anti-Defamantion League)
- My goodness, someone give this “traditional Catholic Priest” something to do: “Father” Zuhlsdorf now blogging on One-Hit Wonders
- After the Tony Palmer Requiem Scandal: On Non-Catholics and Catholic Burial
- Make-it-up-as-you-go-along Theology: In this shameful and ridiculous blog post, the married-with-kids convert from Anglicanism “Fr.” Dwight Longenecker demonstrates he is absolutely clueless about traditional Catholic theology when it comes to determining who is and isn’t permitted a Catholic burial and why — For a reality check, we highly recommend Fr. Charles Kerin’s study The Privation of Christian Burial (Imprimatur 1941)
- Video Recap: the Best Images of the Francis Show in South Korea — They even made a song, of course not about Christ but about him!
- Francis the Pro-Life Hero, eh? In South Korea, “Francis added a stop at a symbolic ‘cemetery for aborted children’… The stop at the memorial was so brief that it wasn’t carried on the live video feed, but his presence nevertheless seemed to make a statement” (italics added) — This speaks for itself, and it reminds us of another time Francis’ silence “seemed to make a statement”: click here.
- More on that Cemetery Visit on Korea: Francis puts on his Sad Face
- Returning from his Trip, Francis provided some In-Flight Entertainment — Plus, check out the Full Transcript of Francis’ In-Flight Interview on his return trip from South Korea
- The Zuhl$dorf Inc. Cash Machine rolls on: Some of Z’s best commission links in one place – he begs, you purchase! Ker-ching! What an insult to so many people who are struggling to make ends meet because they have large families and have to actually do real work for a living — and here you have an “internet priest” who (mis)uses his “Catholic priesthood” as an effective tool to keep the cash rolling in by means of simply putting up a few links, often to items that are not edifying or beneficial to the Catholic life at all
- Beware of the Trickster: More Evidence on the Dangerous Malachi Martin — for our original post, see “The Truth about Malachi Martin”
- OK, so Robin Williams committed Suicide. That’s terrible and tragic. It’s also a mortal sin, but not a surprising end for a man who was no paragon of virtue. Against all the sentimental articles we’ve had to endure about this “great comedian”, here is a sobering Reality Check in three parts:
- Neo-Trads in search of their Identity: “Catholic Identity Conference” is one of those events where like-minded Recognize-and-Resisters will meet to comfort each other and try to persuade each other — and themselves — that despite all, Francis really is the Pope and that one day he and the Vatican will convert to their religion
Be the first to start a conversation