Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
December 30, 2013
- Francis’ Content-Free Catholicism: The Modernist Trick of Undermining Faith through Experience
- If only it were a game: Guess who’s been picked a 2013 Game Changer
- Analyze This: Austrian Parish now features Lay Psychologist in Confessional
- Wuerl the Girl: Meet the Man Francis appointed to the Vatican’s Congregation of Bishops, replacing “Cardinal” Burke — For some commentary on the actual appointment, see here
- Is Bergoglio cleaning House? Not only Burke: The Brotherly Purge of “Francis the Merciful”
- An End to the Role of “Inspector and Inquisitor”: Francis’ Christmas Greetings to the Curia — For Francis, every error, every novelty, every blast of hot air is “the action of the Holy Spirit”, while the Church’s role in safeguarding orthodoxy and assisting the salvation of souls is somehow ascribed, implicitly, to the devil. We are reminded of the words of the prophet Isaias here: “Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil” (Is 5:20).
- Obama has found a New Ally — Yes, him….
- Comparative Religion 101: A Jesuit Corrects Francis on Islam
- The Novus Ordo Year in Review: Louie Verrecchio provides an amusing video review of 2013
- Francis is forcing a lot of people to make a choice; unfortunately, some still make the wrong one
- Are you ready? How to Exit the Novus Ordo Religion: Three Basic Steps
- A Little Reminder: Communion in the Hand is a Sure Sign of Heresy
- Francis’ Solution to the Gay Lobby in the Vatican Curia? Stop Gossiping!
- In Response to an email sent by Rev. Brian Harrison, Tom Droleskey notes that Francis differs from Benedict XVI only in that he’s Turned Up the Volume
- Sandro Magister says look at “Cardinals” Carlo Martini, Joseph Bernardin to understand Francis — Now there’s a “key” to comprehending Bergoglio!
- ‘Happy Holidays’ from the Fox: Commissioner Volpi closes three more “Mass” Locations of the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate – just before Christmas
- If you think we’re being too tough on Francis, don’t read Mr. Timothy Duff’s “Francis, the Historic Blasphemer”
- Fair Warning: “Francis wants to Strengthen Interreligious Dialogue”
- Gradually phasing out Mandatory Celibacy? Meet the Novus Ordo Priest with a Wife and 7 Children
Reason No. 5188 for why the Novus Ordo Church is dying: