Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
December 30, 2013
- Francis’ Content-Free Catholicism: The Modernist Trick of Undermining Faith through Experience
- If only it were a game: Guess who’s been picked a 2013 Game Changer
- Analyze This: Austrian Parish now features Lay Psychologist in Confessional
- Wuerl the Girl: Meet the Man Francis appointed to the Vatican’s Congregation of Bishops, replacing “Cardinal” Burke — For some commentary on the actual appointment, see here
- Is Bergoglio cleaning House? Not only Burke: The Brotherly Purge of “Francis the Merciful”
- An End to the Role of “Inspector and Inquisitor”: Francis’ Christmas Greetings to the Curia — For Francis, every error, every novelty, every blast of hot air is “the action of the Holy Spirit”, while the Church’s role in safeguarding orthodoxy and assisting the salvation of souls is somehow ascribed, implicitly, to the devil.