Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
April 15, 2013
So much is going on in the New Church that we’ve decided to publish a News Digest post every so often, to keep on top of the many important headlines in the New Church that need to be mentioned but aren’t getting a separate blog entry.
- “Bless me, Father, for I have sinned – and please use a valid form of absolution” – in the Novus Ordo Church, penitents have to beg for a valid form of absolution. Now if only the priests were validly ordained…
- “Canonization” of Antipope John Paul the Great Apostate possible by October 2013? In case you didn’t get the message yet the Novus Ordo religion is trying to send: Every one of their ‘Popes’ is a saint! You see, every single one of their deceased “Popes” is either already beatified or on the way to beatification. Translation: The Vatican II Church makes you super-holy in record time! Who can’t see through this laughable impiety? In the trueCatholic Church, there were only two canonized Saint Popes in the last 450 years: Pius V (d. 1572) and Pius X (d. 1914). Too bad they didn’t have Vatican II back then; there probably would have been a lot more saints!
- Austrian Diocese silences Novus Ordo Priest who speaks against Homo-Perversion and False Religions – isn’t it amazing how quickly those modernist “bishops” can act if they really want to, and usually only against those who are sincerely trying to stand up for Christ and the Gospel.
- Apostate of the “Papal” Household, Fr. Raniero Cantalamessa, OFM Cap, calls for destruction of Catholic identity, theology, ceremonies, and laws. He’s really just echoing the cries of Fr. Hans Urs von Balthasar and then-“Cardinal” Joseph Ratzinger to “raze the Catholic bastions”. (More on Cantalamessa’s heresy and apostasy here and here.)
- Must “Pope” Francis bless every Pizza at a Restaurant in Trastevere before running cameras? Even non-traditionalist bloggers are getting annoyed by the in-your-face casualness of Mr. “Call Me Jorge” Bergoglio, as in, “I am way too humble to even pretend to be Pope!”
- Humility to the Detriment of Authority? A Novus Ordo adherent questions the “humility” of Jorge Bergoglio
- Retired Detroit auxiliary bishop, the infamous Thomas Gumbleton (who has blasphemously said that homosexuality is “one of God’s most significants gifts to humanity”), tells homo supporters they should continue to go to “Communion” – Don’t worry, though, he won’t be condemned by the Novus Ordo Church: he accepts Vatican II
- Ugly Art to show the Ugliness of the Novus Ordo False Religion: Vatican blows 3 Million Euros on Modern Art for Venice Biennale – See also the Bent Cross Crozier brought back by Francis
- Guess what: Three “Cardinals” Open to Same-Sex Civil Unions … Wait – just three?
- Francis Establishes College of ‘Super-Cardinals’ to Aid Him in
Destroying CatholicismGoverning Church – Whatever. Here’s a video and list of the eight chosen ones.