Heretical tripe galore…
Full Coverage: Francis celebrates Reformation with Lutherans in Sweden
It is “Reformation Day” today — basically the high holyday of the Lutheran sects — and the papal pretender Francis has made good on his threat to visit Malmo and Lund, Sweden, to celebrate the “accomplishments” of the Protestant Reformation, which had its official beginning in Martin Luther’s nailing of the 95 Theses to the church door in Wittenberg, Germany, on October 31, 1517.
This page provides full coverage of the event.
Official Web Sites
Recorded Videos and Transcripts
- Official Welcome Ceremony for “Pope” Francis in Malmo, Sweden (Video)
- Joint Lutheran-“Catholic” Commemoration Event in Lund Cathedral (Video)
- Francis’ Homily at Joint Event at Lund Cathedral (Transcript)
- Ecumenical Event with the World Lutheran Federation (Video)
- Francis’ Address at Ecumenical Event in Malmo (Transcript)
- Francis’ Homily at “Mass” on All Saints Day in Malmo (Transcript)
- Full Text: Francis’ In-Flight Press Conference during Return Flight (Transcript)
- Publication: Official Joint Statement signed by Francis & Lutheran “Bishop” Younan
- Publication: “Joint Common Prayer for Lutheran–Catholic Common Commemoration of the Reformation in 2017”
- Publication: “From Conflict to Communion: Lutheran–Catholic Common Commemoration of the Reformation in 2017”
- Event Photographs provided by Osservatore Romano via Vatican Web Site
- Francis Hopes Reformation Commemoration will bring “Catholics”, Protestants ‘Closer’
- Lutheran “Archbishop” Antje Jackelen on Francis’ Upcoming Visit
- Pope Pius XII’s Instruction on the Ecumenical Movement (1949)
- Interview with “Pope” Francis on Eve of Trip to Sweden
- Francis: Which Ecumenism?