Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
November 16, 2013
- Video: Abp. Marcel Lefebvre Accuses Modernist Vatican of Apostasy (Oct. 4, 1987) — Tragically, Lefebvre never drew the necessary consequences from having an establishment that claims to be the Holy See and yet does not possess the True Faith: it is impossible for it to be the true Catholic Church founded by Christ the Lord, “…since in the Apostolic See the Catholic religion has always been preserved untainted, and holy doctrine celebrated” (First Vatican Council, Dogmatic Constitution Pastor Aeternus; Denz. 1833). Not so in the Novus Ordo Church! The two are, therefore, necessarily two different religions.
- Theological Freakshow: Archheretic Muller, Head of the Congregation for the Destruction of the Faith, scolds Freiburg diocese for allowing Public Adulterers to receive Novus Ordo Sacraments — but Freiburg doesn’t care, recalls “Pope” Francis’ words from June 6 to ignore the CDF and just keep on going…
- New Biography of Jorge Bergoglio published: Francis: Life and Revolution by Elisabetta Pique — Ah, if he had only stuck to chemistry instead of getting involved in theology…
- Bergoglio’s latest heresy: God never punishes us, He only scolds — brought to you by the man who already said he doesn’t believe in the Catholic God, so this would make sense. Yet St. Paul the Apostle is quite explicit: “…we are chastised by the Lord, that we be not condemned with this world” (1 Cor 11:32).
- Too little, too late: Layman dressed as Bishop to offer Novus Ordo “Exorcism” to counter Illinois Same-Sex “Marriage” Law — As usual, the governor to sign this “law” (Pat Quinn) is a member of the Vatican II Sect
- The Hybrid Mass in Full View: 1965 Missal now Online — It began in steps, folks…
- Everybody act surprised: Vatican’s New Secretary of State, “Abp.” Parolin, participated in Jewish Feast of Tabernacles Ceremony
- Is it a Paper Clip? “Cardinal” McCarrick’s New Pectoral Cross
- Offensive to Pious Ears: Michael Voris casually claims Popes can be Heretics (at 5:54 mark) — Perhaps someone at ChurchMilitant.TV could tell us what Catholic magisterial document, approved catechism, or theological manual teaches this idea offensive to Catholic orthodoxy. Pope Pius XII was clear that heresy by its very naturesevers a man from the Church (see par. 23 here).
- Hilarious! Video: Italian President thanks Francis for “absence of any dogmatism, by leaving room for doubt” — Of course, Bergoglio does not contradict him. Bad news for Mr. Zuhlsdorf and the “conservative” Novus Ordo spin factory. No wonder Zuhlsdorf put this item on his ignore list and won’t blog about it, instead focusing on a pathetic “Oh my gosh, Francis likes the hermeneutic of continuity!” news story (for that one, though, he can sell a book).
- Speaking of which…. “Father Z”, how come it’s huge and impactful news when Francis says something in a mere letter you like, and no big deal when it’s something you don’t like (because it’s “not magisterial”)?? And did you forget that the infamous pro-sodomite “Fr.” James Martin, SJ, also got a nice letter from “Pope” Francis? It is a clear indication of how absolutely pathetic the state of “conservatism” in the Vatican II Church is when a Modernist apostate like Francis only needs to say “hey, I think your school of interpretation is the best one” about that abominable robber synod, and everybody starts saying “hey, the Pope is Catholic after all!”, when the Novus Ordo Sect has been interpreting Vatican II from day one, and Francis is a product of that very council. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. (Oh my gosh, the “Pope” believes the church is hierarchical! Quick, make popcorn!) And Mr. Z adds that “you sure can’t spin Francis, can you” when he’s the first one to tell us how Francis has been constantly misread, misunderstood, and spun by the bad mainstream media. What a sorry mess the state of Novus Ordo apologetics has become! No, there is no deep mystery in Francis’ theology. He’s an old Modernist using the same old “say this, then say the opposite” tactic, condemned by Pope Pius VI.
- Follow-up on our post about the condemned and dangerous Divine Mercy Devotion: More Reasons to avoid John Paul II’s Favorite Devotion, the Divine Mercy
- Does Francis disagree with Scalfari’s publication of the interview? Don’t let yourself be hoodwinked; use common sense. Yes, now they’ve taken it off the Vatican web site (wow!), but the Vatican has yet to claim that Francis didn’t say what he was quoted as saying.
- Why are modern “Catholic” churches ugly and just – different? Because they embody the False New Gospel of the Modernist Vatican II Sect, which is a totally different religion, a religion of man, that opposes the true Catholic religion, the religion of God! (More ugly and Modernist churches here)
- Vatican II Exposed by a Participant: Bp. Rudolf Graber reveals the diabolical plot to subvert the Catholic Faith
- Quick Reality Check for Bp. Fellay and the SSPX: 10,000 Times Zero is Still Nothing
Blast from the Past:
Jorge Bergoglio and the Protestant Blessing
The above video shows how The Remnant is incapable of objective research when they want to promote a pet position (at that point, the pet position was that Francis was not a liberal, an idea which, under the enormous weight of publicly-available evidence, they have since abandoned).