Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
January 7, 2018
Some interesting facts about the Christmas Tree in St. Peter’s Square, Vatican City
- Vatican Advisor and professional Hellboy “Fr.” James Martin suggests Catholic teaching on Sodomy leads to Suicide — Quite the contrary: “The words that I have spoken to you, are spirit and life” (Jn 6:64). What leads to death is mortal sin, not its condemnation!
- Since everyone goes to Heaven anyway: Novus Ordo Diocese grants Joint Funeral for two Sodomite Lovers
- “Religion of Peace”, eh? Former Muslims write Open Letter to Francis
- Impressive! Once again, Francis manages to choose as “Bishop” someone from the worst-possible-candidates stack….
- “Pope Video” for January 2018 lobbies for Pagans’ right to stay Pagan, suggests all Religions are equal — Reality Check: Pope Pius IX denounced “that erroneous opinion, most fatal in its effects on the Catholic Church and the salvation of souls, called by Our Predecessor, Gregory XVI, an insanity, viz., that liberty of conscience and worship is each man’s personal right, which ought to be legally proclaimed and asserted in every rightly constituted society; and that a right resides in the citizens to an absolute liberty, which should be restrained by no authority whether ecclesiastical or civil, whereby they may be able openly and publicly to manifest and declare any of their ideas whatever, either by word of mouth, by the press, or in any other way” (Encyclical Quanta Cura, n. 3)
- Part of the experiment to make Catholicism “relevant to modern man”: Did you know that there was a “British Teilhard Association”? No one else did either, it seems….
- An important reminder: Cowards go to the same Hell to which Murderers go
- On Christmas, Francis says we see Jesus in every suffering child — Here’s a novel idea: How about we see Jesus in Jesus for just this one time?
- It’s time again: Every so often someone will bring up the question of the “real” Archbishop Lefebvre — The solution is so simple: It really doesn’t matter because Catholics must follow the (true) Pope, not this or that bishop that may appeal to one
- Vaticanist Marco Tosatti: Vatican has turned into Surveillance State
- Nationalists demand prayers to Hindu deity at Novus Ordo College in India — “Cardinal” Tauran and “Cardinal” Ravasi would probably volunteer…
- The “New Evangelization” in France: Celebrating Mohammed’s Birthday – in Church!
- Because the Vatican has never been farther from Catholicism than today: Anglican-“Catholic” Relationship currently at its best
- Speaking of Henry VIII’s Religion: Anglican “Bishopess” Sarah Mullally welcomed by “Archbishop” Coleridge and “Fr.” Thomas Rosica
- Coming soon, to a smartphone near you: New Vatican App promotes “Pope-Francis-Style” Homilies — Soon Bergoglio’s existentialist-naturalist bunk will be heard from every Novus Ordo pulpit…
- Sandro Magister on former Jesuit Superior Peter Hans Kolvenbach: “Why the General of the Jesuits Didn’t Want Bergoglio Made Bishop”
- That figures: A nude Baby Jesus for Francis’ homo-erotic Christmas Creche
- Making an impact: Sacramento Bee references Novus Ordo Watch post in coverage of Vatican Nativity Scene
- “Wheresoever the body shall be, there shall the eagles also be gathered together” (Mt 24:28): ‘Eerie and ominous’ Sign appears as Francis visits Vatican Nativity
- It’s not just in the Vatican: Blasphemous Nativity Set in Fatima Basilica
- The Novus Ordo Sect makes it possible: “Priest” announces he is sexually attracted to Men, Parishioners overjoyed — And of course his “Archbishop” supports him! — Reality Check: The “Authentic Self” vs. the Crucified Self
- The Francis Effect in Italy: The “Pope”-Euthanasia Connection
- The Novus Ordo Sect has long replaced sins with “sins”: For example, sodomy is now merely an “irregular situation” with many positive aspects, whereas “excluding people” will send you to hell. It is for this reason that the American Novus Ordo Bishops now have a “Racial Examination of Conscience” for you
- Thumbs-Up for the declared Enemies of Christ: Official Vatican Newspaper praises Babylonian Talmud
- Luther, Amoris Laetitia, Dubia, etc…: What “Cardinal” Brandmuller thinks about it all
- Symbol of Novus Ordo Sex Abuse Crisis in U.S.: “Cardinal Outlaw” is dead
- Remember when “Saint” John Paul II received U2’s Bono and tried on his sunglasses? That’s THIS Bono, by the way…
- In other words, more of the same: Francis’ Priorities for 2018 include Migrants, Youths, Trips, Curia Reform
- As long as it’s not Catholic, Bergoglio loves it: Francis sends message of Encouragement to Young People at ecumaniacal Taizé Meeting
- No need to lock the doors, folks: Only Christ Himself is walking around outside…
- The only reason the Novus Ordo Sect can still survive in Germany: German Church collected record $7.2 Billion in taxes last year
- The devil down under: Obscene Dance at Australian “Catholic” Youth Festival — CAUTION! GRAVE IMMODESTY — At the same event: The Rocking Aussie Prelates
- Frowning and Sadness forbidden: Francis’ Smiley-Face Religion strikes again
- Why Francis gets asked what he gets asked — and doesn’t: Inside “Papal” Press Conferences
- That “non-exclusive Gospel”: The Honest Truth on Novus Ordo LGBT “Ministry”
- Francis prays for conversions: Yeah well, not to Catholicism, of course…
- That’s it: That liberal and permissive Francis is just a fabrication of the evil media! No doubt, we have another St. Pius X reigning in Rome, it’s just that nobody’s reporting it…
- Same mouth, other side: Francis discovers the Blessings of Procreative Fruitfulness — Something he called “Breeding like Rabbits” three years ago
- Another SSPX priest resigns: Interview with former U.K. District Superior, Fr. Paul Morgan
- From the religion that worships the same god as the Muslims: Italian Church becomes Mosque for a Day, Koran recited
- For those who thought that Hanukkah in the Vatican is a Francis thing: Vatican Hanukkah in 1997
- $42,000 a month for “Cardinal” Oscar Rodriguez-Maradiaga? – “Pope” Francis phones him: “Sorry for the harm they have done to you”
- No need to worry about the other 20 councils: Francis urges Theologians to be ‘faithful, anchored’ to Vatican II
- Happy birthday, pal: Benedict XVI honors Mega-Modernist “Cardinal” Muller — Yes, Mega-Modernist!
- Droleskey: Francis always indemnifies Today’s Herods
- “Novus Ordo Disneyworld” in Ruins: An Insider’s Account of Tom Monaghan’s Ave Maria University
- December 2017 issue: Randy Engel’s Opus Dei Watch
- Vaticanist Sandro Magister explains why no one listens to Francis when he defends Life and Family
- Was the Vatican II “Sr. Lucy” of Fatima the real Sr. Lucy? Dr. Peter Chojnowski (who is not a sedevacantist) is determined to prove it either way… and now you can help support that effort with a tax-deductible donation! This is really a worthy effort because if it could be proved that the Vatican used a fake “Sr. Lucy” after 1958 to legitimize its Vatican II revolution, this could shake the Novus Ordo Sect to its very foundations…
And one for the road…
Francis’ P.R. team is busier than ever!
(click image for larger version)
I read the open letter to ‘Pope’ Francis by the Muslim converts and it is so sad that they believe they converted to the Catholic Church. I used to listen to the ‘Journey Home’ program on EWTN and it is the same, all those poor souls thinking they had converted to the Catholic Church. I was in the Novus Ordo religion for 59 years before converting to the true Catholic Church. This deception is so diabolical, it is a miracle that anyone can figure it out and escape from it. If those poor converts learn what true Catholic tradition is they will figure it out and reject the impostor who calls himself Pope Francis. They can already see the contradictions but will they be able to figure out the truth, that Bergoglio does not hold the Catholic faith, therefore he must be rejected and also his Novus Ordo Church.
Our Lady of Sorrows pray for us, Our Lady Destroyer of Heresies pray for us.
Yes, and these seemingly sincere souls have taken the canon of JPII, the little antichrist, as authentic Catholicism ( Crock Canon 212 § 3). Quote from their letter: “As a proper Antichrist, Islam exists only as an enemy of all: “Between us and you there is enmity and hatred forever, until you believe in Allah alone!” (Qur’an 60.4) For the Qur’an, Christians “are only impurity” (Quran 9.28),” “the worst of Creation” (Qur’an 98.6), all condemned to Hell (Qur’an 4.48), so Allah must exterminate them (Quran 9.30).”
Do Catholics AND Muslims both worship the true God? No. According to Pope Saint Pius X the false faith of Islam ‘admits’ to one true God. But proceeds to deny the Trinity and blaspheme the Holy Trinity in the most abhorrent terms (Koran does so), deny the divinity of Christ and condemn His followers. Meanwhile a book defending the used on True Restoration ‘Defense of the Catholic Church’ includes a misleading and clipped statement, that while Islam is a false faith it ‘worships the true God in a false way’, which is not the same as admitting there is a God Who is true, and then proceeding to worship a devil – so the statement in the book is false. Anyway, that’s just a heads up for those who have the book. It misleads with regards to what Pope Saint Pius X actually teaches.
It’s quite worrying that True Restoration would use something like that. Surely it’s pretty obvious that Allah is Satan?
I have a reprint of the book and can only presume it is faithful to the original. At best one could say the sentence is clumsy. On the face of it, it says that false worship to a being who is believed to be no Heavenly Father, have no Divine Son, and have no Third Person Who is the Holy Ghost, is connected with worshipping Truth, albeit falsely !?! (Modernism anyone?). Yet, worse, to the same false worshippers the very idea of the Holy Trinity they blaspheme in their unholy scriptures. When I read the strange sentence I asked about and learned from one kind Catholic, that Pope Pius X, when referring to Mohammedans, said they are ‘admitting’ a true God – there is a God who is the only true God. That that admission then rejects the true God they admit too, and sinks into antichristism is surfed over in the statement in the book mentioned and, at least to me, misleading. Anyway, it slapped me in the face, and in this Great Apostasy where I am surrounded by folks who hate the Bride yet believe they have exclusive dibs on the Bridegroom, I need clarity, not muddled modernism.
That the Vatican Christmas tree had no Christian decorations is only shocking to those who obstinately refuse to see that those who were in charge of decorating it are not Christians.
All the links point to the continuing spirit and religion of Vatican II (a non-catholic religion). The “pope” video was an instant Jorge classic, “Fr.” James Martin is totally demented. Mohammed’s b-day celebration in a Church is typical condemned ecumenism. The Milwaukee gay priest is another addition to their collection etc. These are their highlights as a church.
“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my people; that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and the Lord hath remembered her iniquities.” Apocalypse 18:4-5
A full exposition of the Dogma :
Outside the Church There is No Salvation–40 minutes
Thank you for this link. “Mercy and truth have met each other: justice and peace have kissed.” The ‘Sacred Deposit of Faith’ is the treasure of Salvation.
I think the question should be not whether there was a Sr Lucy imposter as there is plenty of evidence for this, but whether the “unrecognisable” putrid corpse of Pope Pius XII was really him.
I hope it’s acceptable to post this here since it could help others – it’s up to you. Searching a bit more I discovered this 1956 Mass with Padre Pío as celebrant, although I don’t know much about him. One can participate by viewing it with the intent of paricipating. I find it hard to follow with a missal and also be present by viewing it, so I only read some parts; the priest is offering it for those present and for the Church. One can turn off the volume and read the current day’s readings ahead of or pause and read during the Mass. “La Santa Messa di Padre Pio integrale 1956” on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52a_5bnWli0