Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
December 17, 2017
For those who aren’t sick enough yet of rocking “nuns”…
- More Tenderness! Francis puts on the “God is Father and Mother” record again…
- The ongoing Amoris Laetitia kerfuffle: Michael Matt reminds “Cardinal” Burke that he has a problem now!
- Anything to distract from the Birth of Jesus Christ: Vatican’s Christmas Nativity Scene features quasi-nude male with six-pack abs, a dead body, and other bizarre elements
- The book that’s making waves in the Vatican: Exclusive Life Site Interview with anonymous Author of The Dictator Pope — Read a review of the book by Robert Royal here
- Should the apostate Jews have Jerusalem as their Capital? When the Father of Zionism, Theodor Herzl, met Pope Saint Pius X…
- Heard through the walls: “Cardinal” Leonardo Sandri yells at Francis during private audience
- Finally, the origin of the Novus Ordo chasuble has been revealed: It’s a Snuggie!
- Vatican advisor and professional Hellboy “Fr.” James Martin tweets out sacrilegious image of Our Lady of Guadalupe — but don’t worry, New York Times columnist Ross Douthat recently had a friendly conversation with him!
- Guess who’s right: Archlayman Blase Cupich vs. Pope Saint Pius X — So “Cardinal” Cupich is all against clerical control of the laity, unless, of course, it’s about forbidding the Latin Mass, then he remembers his putative authority…
- The Golden Calf of Vatican II: Francis’ Secretary of State on the “New Consciousness” of the Council
- Imagine there’s a special Youth Synod in Rome …and the Youth just don’t care! (Caution! Immodest photos)
- English “Cardinal” Nichols congratulates Prince Harry for his intention to attempt to marry another man’s wife — He is clearly trying to imitate Francis, who “blessed” the adulterous union of the Colombian president
- Theology of the Bawdy: Open Sodmite serves as “Catholic Deacon” in San Francisco
- BAM! Francis slams Perverts! …Climate “Perverts”, of course!
- Speaker tells Vatican conference: Best way to save the Climate? Get rid of the People!
- That figures: Evolutionist Fr. Teilhard de Chardin (condemned by John XXIII even!) makes appearance in first curial Advent Reflection
- “Pledge of Fidelity”: 37 Pro-Life, Pro-Family Leaders pledge Fidelity to “True Doctrine, Not to Erring Pastors”
- Should be a short read: Italian author releases “Intellectual Biography” of Jorge Bergoglio — No doubt Peter Kelvin was one of Francis’ mentors…
- Where does he get this stuff? Francis complains about Catholics who complain, slams poor Paralytic in the Gospel for supposedly preferring the “‘bitter root’ of original sin [to] the sweetness of God’s consolation”!?
- Truth is Lies, Right is Wrong, Up is Down, Black is White, and… Fidelity is Change! — Reality Check: “Therefore, brethren, stand fast; and hold the traditions which you have learned, whether by word, or by our epistle” (2 Thess 2:14)
- Hellboy has an admirer: Guess whom Archlayman Cupich has praised as the “Foremost Evangelizer” today…
- At least somebody believes in hell: French Muslims clearly didn’t get Francis’ “Proselytism is Solemn Nonsense” memo…
- Vatican Extols Pro-Abortion Gov. Jerry Brown as ‘True Leader’ Who Defends Human ‘Dignity’ — Would hate to see the false leaders that attack human dignity then…
- Is your marriage not working out? Why not become a Novus Ordo priest then!
- Unemployed and marginalized: Senior Vatican Bank Official mercilessly “sacked and escorted out of the Vatican”
- “Mgr.” Basil Loftus warns against “Terrorists”! — No, not the kind you were thinking… All the while Francis again warns against “Gossip Terrorists”
- Blasphemy in Belgium: Diocese dragging its feet to get Crucified Cow removed from church, merely expresses “astonishment” at, disapproval of blasphemous display
- Head of Vatican Culture Department lauds Francis for “very direct and simple” Communication Style — Yeah, so simple that a whole horde of apologists constantly has to explain what Francis did and didn’t say or mean! (Right, Tom Hoopes? Jimmy Akin? Tim Staples?….)
- Mysterious Rosary flyers appear: Italian Novus Ordos now trying to pray Francis into a Catholic
- Judas Church: Marian Horvat investigates Francis’ quasi-rehabilitation of Judas Iscariot… (Background here)
- Bergoglio is simply satanic: Francis says not to fear God! — Reality Check: The Church distinguishes servile fear from filial fear. The latter is most necessary and salutary and even a gift of the Holy Ghost, confirmed in Divine Revelation: “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom” (Ps 110:10); “And there shall come forth a rod out of the root of Jesse, and a flower shall rise up out of his root…. And he shall be filled with the spirit of the fear of the Lord” (Is 11:1,3); “Now the church had peace throughout all Judea, and Galilee, and Samaria; and was edified, walking in the fear of the Lord, and was filled with the consolation of the Holy Ghost” (Acts 9:31). In general, it must be said that condeming all fear, even on the natural level, is stupid and dangerous. Fear has an important role to play in human life and keeps us from doing many things that would be deadly to us. Not all fear is bad or unreasonable. Some is good and necessary.
- A different kind of Formal Correction: Francis had publicly corrected “Cardinal” Sarah and asked him to set the record straight, but so far Mr. Sarah has refused
- Always preaching a decentralized church, Francis bypasses Congregation of Bishops to appoint more liberal candidates of his choosing (for Paris, it ended up being Mr. Michele Aupetit)
- Threatened with “double excommunication” for being too critical of Francis: Interview with “Fr.” Alessandro Minutella
- CAUTION! Francis gives a Catechesis on the Novus Ordo “Mass” (continued here)
- Was the Sister Lucy of Fatima after 1958 fake? Dr. Peter Chojnowski wants to find out for sure and has ordered a professional scientific investigation, for which $10,000 are needed to start — The importance of this cannot be overestimated: If we can prove scientifically that the Novus Ordo “Sr. Lucy” is not the true Sr. Lucy of Fatima, the Vatican II Sect is finished!
- Who’s counting? Yet another Interview with “Cardinal” Burke
- When Conflict almost destroys Communion… with Heretics — Reality Check: “If any man come to you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into the house nor say to him, God speed you” (2 Jn 1:10)
- Francis’ Migrants at work (the ones he claimed no one needs to fear): Swedish “Cardinal” laments Attacks on nation’s Jewish Community
- “Pope Emeritus” Benedict XVI makes public appearance, gives Address on Theological Relevance of St. Bonaventure — His 1956 thesis on St. Bonaventure was first rejected by Professor Michael Schmaus for Modernism
- File this one under “I lost my Innocence at the Vatican’s Youth Seminary”…
- No matter the topic, Bergoglio has something to say about it: Italian Traffic and Railway Police get an earful from Francis
- The “New Evangelization” Down Under: Review of Sydney’s Australian Catholic Youth Festival
- Since it’s obviously not used for true Catholic worship anymore: Pagan Terracotta Army usurps Naples’ Basilica of the Holy Ghost
- Reading Francis through Benedict: Bergoglio, Ratzinger, and the “Solemn Nonsense” of Proselytism
- A disgusted Cuban Novus Ordo has penned an Open Letter to “Pope” Francis
- Unless they want the traditional Latin Mass, of course… “Pope” Francis says it’s good for young people to study Latin — This is a typical crumb thrown to the conservatives so that people like Michael Voris and Tim Staples have something to rave about…
- The “Catholic Woodstock” goes ecumenical: World Youth Day 2019 in Panama will be open to “youth of other faiths”
- After all, someone might be offended! British Novus Ordo School removes ‘Mother’, ‘Father’ from Admission Forms
- Welcome to the Twilight Zone: Anglican complains “Pope” isn’t Catholic…
- Novus Ordo Sect suspends the Laws of Logic: Francis and his Lutheran Turning Point
- It’s like St. Peter and Caiaphas in arms: World’s first “Catholic”-Jewish School Campus opens in Scotland
- Mug Shots: Photo Directory of Population Controllers influencing the Vatican
- Is the “New Mass” a show? Francis vs. Francis
- Speaking of Population Controllers: Swiss Planned Parenthood President invited to speak at Vatican
- Wrecking marriages faster than ever: Francis complains his bogus new Drive-Thru Annulments aren’t happening fast enough — Some background here
- So tell us, “Cardinal” DiNardo, what are you grateful for this Thanksgiving?
- Francis warns against Erasing Memory and Indoctrinating Young People as he indoctrinates the Young with his Erasure of the Old Faith
- Apostasy 2.0: Bergoglio’s Jan. 2016 Pope Video gets a Make-Over
- The usual Naturalist stuff about Migrants: Francis releases Message for World Day of Peace
- Between the 1962 Missal and the Novus Ordo Missae of 1969: A Look at the Hybrid Mass of 1965
- New movie about Vatican’s apostasy and the attempts to suppress or neutralize Fatima, from a recognize-and-resist standpoint: The Vatican Deception
- Who says the Novus Ordo Church doesn’t make converts! Disgraced former Anglican “Bishop” wants to join Vatican II Sect so he can “live and worship in anonymity and without constant fear”
- Ongoing Third Secret of Fatima Controversy: Kevin J. Symonds defends the official Vatican position, with one response by Louie Verrecchio and one by Christopher Ferrara
- It’s a fair question: Are Francis’ hands stuck together?
- Sorry, but Novus Ordo priests playing in a band is soo yesterday… To be cool, you need at least one “bishop” to join!
- The Ultimate Liturgical Nightmare: “Coldplay Mass”!
- Peru and Chile, here he comes: The schedule for Francis’ next jet-fuel-wasting P.R. Tour has been released
- Just saying: Adolf Hitler fought against Unemployment too, Mr. Cupich…
- There’s never been an idol he didn’t like: Francis accepts Buddha Statue
- Schism Watch: “Cardinal” Muller says he won’t head group opposing Francis
- One step closer to Antichrist: Alarming New Religion appears in United States: Transhumanism!
- Cornelia Ferreira vs. Warren H. Carroll: In Defense of St. Philomena
- A Response to the Errors of David L. Gray: Distorting Sedevacantism
- Droleskey: Unlike the Novus Ordo Antipopes, Moses didn’t make Nice-Nice with Idolaters
- Did Pius XII know he was the Last Pope (for a while)?
And one for the road…
Francis in Myanmar with Buddhist Aung San Suu Kyi
(click image for larger version)
Well. There were four minutes of penance, watching wanna be beyonces in Catholic costumes. Secular…sacred…secular…sacred…secular…secular… Secular is the heart beat of the Novus Ordo ‘nun’. You have rewind and go, how did these gals get this gig? Does their superior have amps and rehearsal rooms back at the con’? No guesses as to whom their ‘lord’ is.
Thanks again, NOW. Great work!
Someone really should start a Remnant Watch blog. The crap that they and their readers post is almost as ridiculous as what comes out of Bergolio’s pie hole (when he is not busy putting feces in his pie hole).
It is interesting to note that Minutella side-steps the question of rejection of the Novus Ordo Missae and the rejection of Vatican II. Yet, he wants to be viewed as a traditionalist. He was “ordained” in 1999. He is perfect for CFN and the Remnant.
Going along with the perverted nativity scene: Here is a sad story of the N.O. “priest” taking his own life due to serious allegations.
One would think that as a priest, that would be the last thing you would ever want to do. It makes one wonder.