Setting a new standard in Junk Mail…
The Daily Francis is here!
Bergoglian “Message of the Day” Service launched
Since we clearly haven’t heard and seen enough of “Pope” Francis in the last 4+ years, the Novus Ordo Sect now offers a new service to ensure that no one will have to be without Bergoglian wisdom for more than 24 consecutive hours ever again.
“Fr.” Eduardo J. Dougherty has launched a service called The Message of the Day. The official web site, TheMessageOfTheDay.com, explains what it’s all about:
The Message of the Day is an exciting new media project, which delivers the positive words and inspirational messages of Pope Francis to all people worldwide.
The Message of the Day is a 1 to 2-minute inspirational video that contains useful, positive content, keeping subscribers in touch and in tune with the Pope on a daily basis.
It is designed to quickly & easily enrich and inform The Pope’s faithful followers.
(“About Us”, The Message of the Day)
Rome Reports has put together a short clip introducing the new “papal” service:
In order to get Francis’ “Message of the Day” delivered to your email inbox, all you need to do is sign up at their web site, and you will be graced on a daily basis with select gems of profound “papal” spirituality and doctrine, such as:
- the god of surprises
- the transforming power of dialogue
- the revolution of tenderness
- the culture of encounter
- the rights of tradition – Pagan tradition!
- how to live and let live
- how to build bridges and tear down walls
- how to keep the corners of your mouth locked in a smiling position
- why time is greater than space
- why the Jews, not Catholics, are God’s Chosen People
- why counting Rosaries is not Christian
- why your lifelong fornication is actually a marriage
- why you’re sinning against ecumenism
- and so much more!
So… sign up today!