Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
July 10, 2017
Sun Worship: Summer Solstice with Immodest Dancers at Bari Cathedral
- Insufferable: For 25th anniversay of his invalid episcopal consecration, Francis preaches on “the mysticism of the horizon” without walls!
- Incredible: For Ramadan, Vatican calls Muslims to Conversion! — Gotcha: only Ecological Conversion, of course!
- In Full Communion with Vatican II: French Novus Ordo Bishops celebrate Abortion icon Simone Veil
- In umpteenth interview, Francis warns of Alliance between Russia and United States, says both have “distorted vision of the world” — What, not enough “tenderness” maybe?
- Only in the Novus Ordo: How to obtain a diocese-wide 100% Marriage Annulment Rate
- Succeeding “Cardinal” Scola, Milan gets a new Bergoglio-friendly “Bicycle Bishop”: One of those who need direction from the people they’re supposed to be directing… with the typical liturgical chaos, of course
- The day “Saint” John Paul II received a pagan witch’s exorcism during a “papal Mass” — With “saints” like that, who needs demons?!