Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
January 18, 2014
- Francis: Scandalous Clergy give “not the Bread of Life” but a “Poisoned Meal” — This should trigger Jimmy Akin’s next “Did Pope Francis really…?” post with 11 things to know and share
- Happy New Year! Francis begins 2014 by telling the tyrannized Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate to Cooperate with Modernist Commissioner Volpi
- Two more FFI Updates: Life Under the Commissar and 30 out of 33 FFI “Masses” ended since July 2013
- The Reforms of Vatican II – Condemned in 1936!
- You can’t make this stuff up: “Surprised” Novus Ordo Nun Gives Birth to Baby Boy, names him Francis
- Francis talks a lot, but then there’s also what he doesn’t say
- How Francis’ “Poor Church” spends a Fortune on Consulting Firms
- Scavening the Religious Landfill – Louie Verrecchio on the New Evangelization
- After Modernism & Contraception: The Collapse of the Novus Ordo Sect is imminent
- Is Francis merely “Reviving Papal Invective”? — That’s it: Francis is just being really traditional with his daily jibes! Hermeneutic of Continuity, ya know? The difference, Mr. Finnigan, is that the true Popes have spoken out forcefully against the Church’s enemies in bulls, encyclicals, and apostolic letters; whereas Francis just dishes out silly, immature, and gratuitous slurs directed mostly against people who are trying to be pious and faithful Catholics, thus emboldening the enemies of the Church! (See, for example, Evangelii Gaudium, n. 94)
- Novus Ordo Gnosticism: Dave Armstrong provides the latest ‘Key’ to Understanding Francis
- Antonio Margheriti Mastino has some ‘Frank’ Advice: “It’s Time to stop playing the person who seeks to please everyone; it’s time to say less and work more”
- No Syncretism or Indifferentism here: Interreligious “Encounter” in Swiss “Catholic” Parish includes Novus Ordos, Jews, Muslims, Pagans – Theme: “I Hear Your Prayer” — Who’s speaking, please?
- Credibility Below Zero: “Pope” Francis denounces Clerical Scandals – with “Cardinal” Mahony
- Shocking Photos: Blasphemous Travesty Perversion at Spanish Parish — Presumably, no Apostolic Commissioner will be appointed any time soon, nor will the “priest” have to sign a doctrinal preamble…
- Pulpit Swap! Novus Ordo and Anglican “Bishops” to preach at each other’s churches
- Even an Atheist Gets It: Bill Maher says Francis wants to bring down Catholicism
- Theology of the Body? Francis admires Virtually-Nude Circus Performer CAUTION! Grave Immodesty
- Two Non-Catholic Peas in a Pod: “Cardinal” Dolan has a Blast with Apostate NYC Mayor DeBlasio
- Goodbye, Lepanto: Vatican Theological Commission says Violence is “Betrayal of Religion” — Not exactly a ‘hermeneutic of continuity’ here with Our Lady of Victory, Pope St. Pius V, or with the decree Exsurge Domine of Pope Leo X, which condemned the proposition “That heretics be burned is against the will of the Spirit” (see Error No. 33 here)
- That’s it: “Create a Culture of Dialogue and Encounter”, Francis tells Diplomats
- So, did Francis abolish the ‘Monsignor’ title for all below the age of 65? Yes, he did – except it doesn’t apply to the Vatican Curia!
- Vatican’s Ecumenism Chief wants Jewish Theology of Christianity — Nah, what we really need is a Buddhist theology of Zoroastrianism!
- SSPX Responds to Schism Accusation by Archheretic Gerhard Muller
- Two more Priests leave Society of St. Pius X, join “Resistance”: Fr. Fernando Altamira (Colombia) and Fr. Martin Fuchs (Austria)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: Lightning Breaks Finger Off Christ Statue
- This could get interesting: Barry Soetoro (Barack Obama) to visit Jorge Bergoglio (“Pope Francis”)
- Meet the Novus Ordo Priest who’s “Comfortable Being Gay”
- “Catholic Mass” in Honor of Freemasons — No, no, you see, these aren’t Masons, they’re just Google employees campaigning for Gmail (wink)!
Beer Tent “Mass” During Munich Oktoberfest
Be the first to start a conversation